SELECT CONTENT

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:32 pm

She really rocked that blond wig laugh out loud. Every time I see the Nanny, i think of Ben Affleck. Sorry Beks.

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:47 pm

I see rizzo too!!! Pink lady-in-training....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:50 pm

‘Bachelor’ contestant Bekah meets local fans, says love can happen on a TV show

Video in the link

Lucille Lynch, an 87-year-old Fresno woman, left her meatloaf in the oven Thursday evening to visit a downtown shop where her favorite contestant from “The Bachelor” met and visited with fans.

“She’s an absolute doll,” Lynch said about 22-year-old Bekah Martinez, a Fresno woman who is a contestant on this season of “The Bachelor.”

Lynch has watched the show for years and didn’t miss Monday night’s episode. She hopes Martinez will be chosen by former Indianapolis 500 racer Arie Luyendyk Jr, who is 36.

“I think it’s OK, the age difference,” Lynch said. “It looks like they had the most chemistry together.”

Martinez met with dozens of fans Thursday night at Scraps, a novelty shop that sold “missing” posters with her mug that were created by the Laguna Collective. The posters were an idea of Scraps owner Tony Stamolis after Martinez was reported missing in November. (Her mother reported her missing after not hearing from her daughter for six days.) Bekah even sported a Scraps T-shirt.

After being dumped from a relationship in early 2017, Martinez answered an open casting call for the show. At the time she was working as a nanny in Los Angeles. She hoped The Bachelor would be Peter and didn’t know who Arie was.

“But after it was announced, I thought, ‘You know what? This is kind of cool because it will be like meeting a stranger,’” she said.

Martinez said the relationship viewers see between her and Arie on air is authentic. “Everyone says ‘You guys only make out all the time.’ I’m like, no, there’s a lot of conversations you also don’t see that are off camera and aren’t aired,” she said. “I think we had and have a real genuine connection with each other.”

When asked about Krystal, a contestant many fans consider fake and competitive, Martinez said none of the drama on the show is manufactured. “What you’re seeing is what you’re getting,” she said. “And you’ll see the rest of it play out in the weeks to come.”

Martinez grew up in the Fresno and Clovis area, attending Fresno Christian and then being home schooled. She graduated from Clovis High. It was exciting to meet other people from her hometown, she said.

One of those people was Karley Kemble, a 24-year-old Fresno woman. This is the first season of the show Kemble has watched, and she said it’s been cool to see someone from Fresno.

“I’m surprised she’s made it this far,” Kemble said. “Some people say she’s young (compared to Arie), but age is just a number.”

Not everyone at Scraps was from Fresno.

Ashley Pool, a 19-year-old from Michigan, drove all the way from her Malibu vacation to meet Martinez. “A lot of the girls (on the show) are fake and calculated,” Pool said. “I love Bekah’s free spirit. And, who looks that good with short hair?”

Martinez told fans that every contestant goes back to their normal life after the show. The contestants keep in touch in a group chat – except for Krystal. After traveling with them for weeks, they’ve formed an “unbreakable bond.”

“I think it’s really neat to have a network of people now who support each other regardless of whether whoever stayed longer and even though we were all dating the same guy,” she said. “I think it’s still a really cool connection we have with each other.”

So, what’s her overall takeaway from her experience on the show?

“Love can exist on a TV show, in a number of different ways – platonic and romantic.”

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fresnobee.com/entertainment/tv/article199241479.html
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:16 pm

I saw on Instagram that it is her birthday today, so Happy Birthday Bekah!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:17 pm

Happy Birthday Baby Beks!! Smiley celebrate
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:21 pm

Happy Birthday!  Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 5 1790118014
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:39 pm

23, Happy B! ... she definitely made this season enjoyable, so no doubt she's enjoying it to the fullest

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:35 pm

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:36 pm

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:37 pm

She really could have a career in television. Very outgoing, bubbly and personable.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:32 pm

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 5 27575426_756701891182352_5712413340991488000_n
whats_ur_sign happy valentine’s day from me— a strong independent woman who don’t need no man.
who sometimes has crazy hair.

photo by @marcmpatrick
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:53 pm

She's starting to annoy me.

I got my haircut because of you Bekah! laugh out loud Stop being a baby.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+66
nuts2uiam
nd4reality
alwayscooking
Chgohighlife
eliza3