SELECT CONTENT

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 8 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:07 am

I was just going by our filming schedule and as @umngirl pointed out they were in LA for the RC so makes sense it would be a week later and a few days later after Bekah was eliminated.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:18 am

Lucas15 wrote:Not only that but she also told People TVWatch:

I do wonder if our lives weren’t super compatible outside of this experience ... I don’t think our ideas of marriage and a family life were really the same.

If she can feel this way I suspect that Arie could have seen it as well and that's why she was cut when she was.

Not to mention she is 22 and he is 36. That is a huge age gap. I know at 22, all I wanted to do was have fun. Marriage wasn't even on my radar at that point.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:24 am

Mommyof2 wrote:I know at 22, all I wanted to do was have fun.  Marriage wasn't even on my radar at that point.  

Nor, it might appear, was it on Bekah's radar. Nothing wrong with that either at 22. IMO this is one of the times when I could see Bekah's age factoring in - it wasn't really the age - more just different life stages.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:29 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I know at 22, all I wanted to do was have fun.  Marriage wasn't even on my radar at that point.  

Nor, it might appear, was it on Bekah's radar. Nothing wrong with that either at 22. IMO this is one of the times when I could see Bekah's age factoring in - it wasn't really the age - more just different life stages.

Agreed, Lauren at 25 isn’t much older than now 23 year old Bekah. I do think Bekah is less at the settling down stage.

Then again, until Arie manages to stay with one woman, I am not convinced Arie is ready to settle down either.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:30 am

To me, Bekah came across better, and more mature, earlier on. I thought she really showed her age the way she cried when Tia told her what she had told Arie.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:10 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:30 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:36 am

I got tired of her for awhile, but I'm back on the 'Bekah is adorable' train.

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:43 am

I think age is relative to your life experiences. At 22 I had lived on my own for 2 1/2 years, after which I was now married for 4 years and had 2 small children. Due to circumstances in my childhood (what little there was of that), I grew up very early in life. I dated a guy at 17 who was 5 years older than me and I was the adult in the relationship with the life experience. He was still at home with mom and dad. I would not dismiss someone at 22 simply because of their age without getting to know them.

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:02 pm

@justcallmegranny  I was similar, but I often wonder if it was due to a different time, different generational experiences etc.
I think she is more mature than the average 22 yr old, but she still gets on my nerves at times. Maybe I over identify.  cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:06 pm

@justcallmegranny IA with you. However, in the 70's or earlier getting married at that age was the norm. I too had been married 4 years by 22, working full time, managing a household and having large family dinners on Sunday's. Two years later, all of the above with a newborn.

I don't know anyone, at 22 today that wants to get married, Bekah IMHO is one of the last person's I would think wants to get married. IA she may be more mature, however she has come to annoy me. She's having fun, and there's more to come, so good for her.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@justcallmegranny  I was similar, but I often wonder if it was due to a different time, different generational experiences etc.
I think she is more mature than the average 22 yr old, but she still gets on my nerves at times. Maybe I over identify.  cantstopl

@Kashathediva ... They all get on my nerves and it has nothing to do with age!  giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+66
nuts2uiam
nd4reality
alwayscooking
Chgohighlife
eliza3