SELECT CONTENT

Marikh Mathias - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marikh Mathias - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Marikh Mathias - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by justcallmegranny Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:19 am

I just think there is a time and a place for getting all dolled up. If you are going fishing, is it really necessary to do your hair and perfect makeup? Hiking? Camping? For me, I would not think that Sean was timing to actually see how long it took them to get ready but more about how comfortable they are in their own skin. Someone who can throw up a ponytail, brush their teeth and go is comfortable with their natural self. It isn't like the guy is NEVER going to see you without makeup if you're in a long term, committed relationship.

I must confess I took great pleasure in watching Miss Priss (I named her that) with her perfect makeup (and lots of it!), perfectly done, massively sprayed hair, and fits like a glove WHITE pantsuit at a theme park just an hour away from us get absolutely drenched on a water ride. I LMAO when we got off when she was carrying on like it was the end of the world with mascara running down her face and all the guys enjoying her now transparent pantsuit.

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Marikh Mathias - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Marikh Mathias - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:04 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BfpUOlaFAm2/?hl=en&taken-by=maroosworld

Credit: @Marikh Mathias Marikh Mathias - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 1f339
maroosworld  FOR THE RECORD - I created the term glam shaming on the show because that’s the only way I could describe the situation I was put into. What you guys didn’t see was me telling Arie that he could ask me anything and him asking me how long it would take me to get ready for a hike. Out of everything in the world, he asked me about that! That’s when I knew he didn’t have any interest to get to know me on a deeper level based on what someone had said to him about me, and the judgment he made because of it. Glam shaming is, at the end of the day, just a word right? I know how silly it can sound at times, but what it represents is anything but silly. It’s about not being seen for the person you are because of what someone thinks about you based on how you dress, do your makeup, do you hair, whatever it may be. I know I can’t be the only woman in the world who’s been labeled “high maintenance” or told that I seem like a bitch because of how I look. When this issue arose on the show, it perpetuated the vicious cycle of this judgment in my life, and really hurt me. I think about all the diverse types of beautiful (inside and out) people I have in my life and missing out on knowing them if I had made a judgment based on how they choose to present themselves. At the end of this debate, it’s about love. I went on The Bachelor to find love and when something as petty as how I maintain my hair comes in the way of that, it’s not okay. Everyone deserves love, EVERYONE. Why does it matter if someone fixed their hair on a hike if they make you laugh, support you, love you unconditionally. It doesn’t.

I really like this post and 100% agree. I like Marikh. She is a very beautiful girl who is meticulous about her appearance and there is noting wrong with that, IMO. If other women want to be wash and wear with minimal make-up, that is their choice but it is not necessarily a better choice, it is just a different choice. Every woman is entitled to make that choice for themselves. Marikh runs a business and from what we know, she is not vapidly sitting on her duff doing nothing but, her nails and hair, all day. She is not a single mother like Chelsea so, she has more time of her own to do what she pleases. For that reason, I really felt Chelsea was out of line. Taxidermy, gym time, reading, tanning, jogging, camping, posting on social media, maintaining a perfect appearance. Choices all single women who are not taking time away from their children can all afford to make, if they choose. There's nothing either saintly or sinful about any of them.

More than my annoyance with Chelsea, I wanted to punch Lauren "whatever" in the face for constantly over-talking Marikh and saying "but, it's not a thing, it's not a thing". Just so disrespectful for her to do that on Women Tell All, IMO. I totally dislike her now. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marikh Mathias - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+11
Maddy
Aunties_Love
Aria
beader
mindless