SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 11 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:13 am

The only similarity I see between those two faces is hair color and style. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:16 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I kind of think this is just the simple solution to production's problem, especially since cameras were involved in a break up and reconciliation.  TPTB fabricate situations to make a couple stick together all the time. There is plenty of TB history that points to that. Plenty. Almost every single breakup.

^^^^

When production is involved - as certainly seems to be the case here - IMO they will craft a storyline for their own benefit - and there's plenty of things I've heard where they've done just that. IMO we will see / hear what they want us to see / hear - which may or may not be the real story. IMO it's likely they told Arie that if he was interested in Lauren he had to do something NOW - before they picked her to be the next Bachelorette lead - which is exactly what they told Jason about Molly. It doesn't really matter if that was true or not - I think that's what they might well have told Arie so to him - it was true - even if it really wasn't.

IA - we don't know if there was any involvement with TPTB to sway Arie and force a Mesnick. Perhaps they whispered Lauren won't accept your proposal, yada yada. Maybe he was really conflicted, but decided on Lauren and they convinced him otherwise. We don't have the facts, but nothing would surprise me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:08 pm

^^ Yes, GA.
TPTB could have been wishing/looking/hoping/planning for another Mesnick switch-a-roo. I just can't blame any of the three involved (maybe more, who knows), and I certainly won't digress to calling them names. I doubt any contestant suffers a long-time hurt over what happens on set. Once out of the bubble, they seem to move on just fine. This is just a TV show I plan to enjoy.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:42 pm

I definitely saw the Lauren H resemblace right away, but also Whitney Bischoff IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:05 pm

Arie wrote:That was also the night where Lauren B. and I really deepened our relationship. We finally got past some of the basics and started connecting on a deeper level.
people.com/tv/bachelor-why-arie-luyendyk-jr-kept-krystal-despite-irrational-blow-up/
Is that Lauren with Arie?
Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 Giphy
by Giphy

Last edited by Maddy on Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:08 pm

Maddy wrote:Is that Lauren with Arie?
by Giphy

I believe so - this looks like the party after the bowling group date in Episode 5. They kissed after playing the "21 Questions" game.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 pm

Yes, @Lucas15, I remember all that, just don't remember how she looked like... giggling
They hardly show her and it doesn't help getting to know her. But finally they are going to have 1-1 in Paris and hopefully we'll get to know her better after that.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:06 pm

One observation I have made about Lauren in the little we have seen of her is that she is not completely sold on Arie.  He is actually chasing her a bit and having to prove himself to her.  I tend to think that Arie responds to that and senses the difference in her from the other girls.  JMO.  You could say she is cookie cutter boring and not have a dynamic personality but there is a little bit of mystery there. That can be intriguing.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:54 pm

Arie is attracted to her, that's for sure, on the pics from few episodes ago where she was in white when they kissed first, he was telling her he wanted to kiss her.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:08 pm

Hey all! Late to the party. Just heard Arie pulls a Mesnick! laugh out loud laugh out loud. This actually made me LOL and somewhat reminded me of the Emily/1F/Arie saga. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:25 pm

Sharleen wrote:I dug the time shown between Lauren B and Arie and wanted to capture a bit of it. Their conversation really feels easy to me (I love that it's rarely about their "connection" and that they seem to make an effort to make it as natural in that getting-to-know-you way as possible)...
Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 Gif10
First, as I've been pointing out over the last few weeks, I see this as another light-hearted, subtle example of how self-deprecating and not ego-fueled Arie seems.

As for Lauren B, I get a sense that maybe she's the one sizing Arie up, leveling out the playing field, and like she's appropriately cautious, all of which I like. I also appreciate her general way of being. She's very NOT performer-y and just seems low-key and very herself, possibly even a little closed off due to the cameras. I for one WAY prefer this (and can relate), versus someone who's remotely too into the cameras, so yeah, I like Lauren B a lot.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor22/episode5
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:12 am

I actually agree with Shar ... I did like their conversation too and I could see "something there" that makes me think she really is "the right one" for him ... Indeed she is proceeding with a caution and in that I find a smart move.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+70
LiboLRC
whit90
kmick0890
blueblues
jen689