SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by MiniDiva Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:05 am

IA, there is a definite connection between Arie and Lauren B. and I believe we will see their relationship develop tomorrow night during their 1:1 date. JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by littlereddress Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:29 am

Maddy wrote:
Sharleen wrote:I dug the time shown between Lauren B and Arie and wanted to capture a bit of it. Their conversation really feels easy to me (I love that it's rarely about their "connection" and that they seem to make an effort to make it as natural in that getting-to-know-you way as possible)...
Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 Gif10
First, as I've been pointing out over the last few weeks, I see this as another light-hearted, subtle example of how self-deprecating and not ego-fueled Arie seems.

As for Lauren B, I get a sense that maybe she's the one sizing Arie up, leveling out the playing field, and like she's appropriately cautious, all of which I like. I also appreciate her general way of being. She's very NOT performer-y and just seems low-key and very herself, possibly even a little closed off due to the cameras. I for one WAY prefer this (and can relate), versus someone who's remotely too into the cameras, so yeah, I like Lauren B a lot.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor22/episode5

This is what I noticed as well and while it is not good TV because Lauren is not playing up to the cameras in a cool girl compelling way (saying she is the one for Arie) her approach is low key and cautious. She seems like she actually wants to know Arie better beyond what she sees in the bubble. Most first dates in real life are mundane conversation and you are just taking in the other person's essence and vibe, not so much what you say. All my opinion. I also think her attractiveness is low key and not right up front stunning. The connection between Arie and Lauren is a slow smolder.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:33 am

Have they had a 1on1 yet or is tomorrow the first one? Honestly, I am not surprised that he is drawn to Lauren. She resembles his ex, imho. I don't know too much about her yet, but she is really pretty.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:42 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Have they had a 1on1 yet or is tomorrow the first one?  Honestly, I am not surprised that he is drawn to Lauren.  She resembles his ex, imho.  I don't know too much about her yet, but she is really pretty.  

On Episode 4 Arie said he wanted to take LB on a date (presumably a 1-1) but that didn't happen on Episode 5 (she got a group date) so the 1-1 on this next episode (in Paris) is the first one. If spoilers are correct she gets another 1-1 date on Episode 7 and then it's on to HTD.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:34 pm

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/wow-moments/VDKA4266036

He was saving this date for Lauren.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:56 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bey2ksfHFfo/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:59 pm

littlereddress wrote:http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/wow-moments/VDKA4266036

He was saving this date for Lauren.

Interesting. You could tell he wanted to kiss her in the beginning of that clip. He kept looking at her lips. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:08 pm

In the other clip from the week he kisses her hand. In several clips he kisses her forehead and her cheek. To me this is a sign of being romantic and tender more than just sexual and says to me his interest in Lauren is beyond the physical. Even though technically she is competing for him I feel like he is trying to romance her.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:30 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bey2ksfHFfo/

This girl is doing everything possible to make me not like her. giggling
*edtit* 2. Rooting for the Pats 3. Confusing the shite out of Arie jk Hugesmile

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : We do not discuss politics are political views of anyone or ourselves.)

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:51 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bey2ksfHFfo/

This girl is doing everything possible to make me not like her. giggling
*edit* 2. Rooting for the Pats 3. Confusing the shite out of Arie jk Hugesmile

Guess we can be happy that the Pats lost giggling :yes: The almost Hail Mary was a little scary.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : We do not discuss politics are political views of anyone or ourselves.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:50 am

Just a friendly reminder.  There is NO discussion of politics, your views, a fellow posters views or cast or people they follow.  It always leads to arguments, hurt feelings and melt downs and massive clean ups for the mods.  

Politics- Discussions involving politics are not allowed. Soliciting a particular party, mentioning a particular party in a positive or negative manner, advertising or trying to sway ones opinions between any parties is not allowed. BachandBachetteFans does not support any particular party.  02.19.2017** For the current season of Bachelorette 13, no discussion regarding the Bachelorette's father's position, previous court cases or any matter related to his employment.
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:15 pm

I was just coming to post something in line of the last few posts, but oh well, rules are rules :yes:
Don‘t you guys feel like Tptb are intentionally giving her a not so nice edit and portrayal? With Mesnick 1.0, they never threw shade at Molly, they celebrated them as a couple, televised their wedding and invited them to a thousand events. It feels to me like Tptb don‘t believe in that relationship (Arie and LB) enough to care to build it up in people’s eyes, so they go in the opposite direction. Engines are revving, but not from a racecar, but rather a big bad bus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+70
LiboLRC
whit90
kmick0890
blueblues
jen689