Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 29 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:00 pm

He was overwhelmed with emotion IMHO because up until that point, he wasn't sure where she stood. He stated himself, he wanted her to like him etc.

I'm going to guess the edit from here on out will be favouring Lauren, viewers will be shocked when he doesn't choose her. But there's more, Arie fell in love with two women but once he didn't have Lauren he realized she was the one who he can't live without. CH will be validating that you never know what will happen during the season, meanwhile the script will be torn up and they are already working on the 'ette. :uptonogood The next lead of course will find herself in the same position.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51695
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by grace8136 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:45 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:
@sdmom wrote:@grace8136 I just did! I asked Lauren on IG if that picture is her and Arie. I figure I have nothing to lose! let’s see if she will respond!

Terrific!!!

EETA: I'm still confused. Was this or was it not aired? According to @Stone_Hedge she re watched it and she said Lauren had met Arie before. I found a youtube because I can't watch it anywhere else, and they didn't show that part of her limo exit. I checked epi threads, no mention. I know we sleuthed a bit about it but didn't come to any conclusion.


No, it didn't air GA. You can see her holding the frame when she walked into the house, then she set it (picture side down) on a side table. No discussion of it aired. They didn't even show her getting out of the limo, she was lumped in with the other 3 Laurens. It was very brief, very curious edit for an F2. I can't recall an F2 with such an insignificant limo exit.

Possibilities:
1. When they edited it she was going to be F1 and they didn't want to show that she had met Arie (assuming it's him) prior to filming. (because of what happened w/Andi/Josh) No reason not to show it with an F2.
2. When they edited it she wasn't the F2, she was F3 or further down. or
3. ??
avatar
grace8136

Posts : 1187
Join date : 2015-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:51 pm

@grace8136 wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:
@sdmom wrote:@grace8136 I just did! I asked Lauren on IG if that picture is her and Arie. I figure I have nothing to lose! let’s see if she will respond!

Terrific!!!

EETA: I'm still confused. Was this or was it not aired? According to @Stone_Hedge she re watched it and she said Lauren had met Arie before. I found a youtube because I can't watch it anywhere else, and they didn't show that part of her limo exit. I checked epi threads, no mention. I know we sleuthed a bit about it but didn't come to any conclusion.


No, it didn't air GA. You can see her holding the frame when she walked into the house, then she set it (picture side down) on a side table. No discussion of it aired. They didn't even show her getting out of the limo, she was lumped in with the other 3 Laurens. It was very brief, very curious edit for an F2. I can't recall an F2 with such an insignificant limo exit.

Possibilities:
1. When they edited it she was going to be F1 and they didn't want to show that she had met Arie (assuming it's him) prior to filming. (because of what happened w/Andi/Josh) No reason not to show it with an F2.
2. When they edited it she wasn't the F2, she was F3 or further down. or
3. ??

That's what I said as well when I rewatched the video. You can clearly see she is still holding it. So I'm confused as to what @Stone_Hedge was watching.

Since I can't view outside of the USA I'm left youtube options.

Not only Andi/Josh but Jordan being announced as a contestant prior to anyone else, and CH playing golf with Jordan's brother the week before Jordan was announced.

Like I said, IMO Lauren didn't get cast out of the blue, especially since they must have known she had the picture.

3. or they were saving her for later, like now.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51695
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Mommyof2 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:56 pm

@GuardianAngel Try this link.

https://watch-series.io/series/the-bachelor-season-22-episode-1
avatar
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 7857
Join date : 2011-04-07
Location : Wisconsin

Back to top Go down

Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:54 pm

@Mommyof2 thanks very much!! thumbsup

At 33:40

No picture





Hugs with one arm, the other remains straight down. Arie notices it? This is roughly 3-4 seconds before she goes inside.







There is a very quick shot, but I can't grab it. It appears after she sit's down, the picture appears to be gone.

I will try again later.

I didn't watch the whole thing. Are we sure she doesn't give it to him later? I don't recall it airing at all, but I do remember we discussed it.

https://watch-series.io/series/the-bachelor-season-22-episode-1


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51695
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by grace8136 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:09 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:*snipped
I didn't watch the whole thing. Are we sure she doesn't give it to him later? I don't recall it airing at all, but I do remember we discussed it.

https://watch-series.io/series/the-bachelor-season-22-episode-1

I think @stone_hedge was just assuming they've met since the picture is most likely Arie. It wasn't shown later and there are no outtakes or other videos showing that interaction.

IA, she wasn't cast out the blue. Maybe even as the switched to F1, they feel the need to hide that they've met, however briefly. By saving her for later, are you wondering if the mesnick was pre-planned? Would they do that? Or just that they hid her as F2 on the limo exit, to surprise viewers now?
avatar
grace8136

Posts : 1187
Join date : 2015-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:36 pm

I have always thought the possibility that the Mesnick was planned. F1 rarely gets the first 1:1 in epi 2, which was the first clue.

Melissa got the 2nd 1:1 in epi 2
Courtney/Ben got the 2nd 1:1 in epi 2

Lauren and Catherine/Sean both got the first 1:1 in epi 6.
Molly got the first 1:1 in epi 4 (shorter weeks)

If there is another F1 who got the first 1:1 in the 2nd epi, please CMIIW.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51695
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Mommyof2 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:37 pm

Didn't they have SQT together at the M&G, yet it wasn't aired? I remember seeing a photo of them talking and holding wine glasses. Gosh, Lauren probably thinks she got the short end of the stick considering she is the true F1.
avatar
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 7857
Join date : 2011-04-07
Location : Wisconsin

Back to top Go down

Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by pbmax on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:58 pm

There's a picture of Arie holding and looking at the picture on a news feed I received today, talking about Arie's feelings about Lauren. I remember something about someone telling Arie that they met before but I remember if it was Lauren or who. I can't go back and see it because my dvr deleted it, I just hate when that happens. I don't think that has anything to do with Arie falling for her.
avatar
pbmax

Posts : 1525
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by docnash14 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:33 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:He was overwhelmed with emotion IMHO because up until that point, he wasn't sure where she stood. He stated himself, he wanted her to like him etc.

I'm going to guess the edit from here on out will be favouring Lauren, viewers will be shocked when he doesn't choose her. But there's more, Arie fell in love with two women but once he didn't have Lauren he realized she was the one who he can't live without. CH will be validating that you never know what will happen during the season, meanwhile the script will be torn up and they are already working on the 'ette. :uptonogood The next lead of course will find herself in the same position.

I have heard Arie say in several interviews that Sean has been most helpful post-filming (as compared to prior to). And I am sure we have all heard Sean say on numerous occasions his primary criterion in choosing Catherine was his realization that she was the one he couldn't imagine being without. So not much of a stretch to imagine that Arie sought and received that counsel when he was in a state of confusion about what to do.

docnash14

Posts : 3499
Join date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:52 am

@docnash14 wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:He was overwhelmed with emotion IMHO because up until that point, he wasn't sure where she stood. He stated himself, he wanted her to like him etc.

I'm going to guess the edit from here on out will be favouring Lauren, viewers will be shocked when he doesn't choose her. But there's more, Arie fell in love with two women but once he didn't have Lauren he realized she was the one who he can't live without. CH will be validating that you never know what will happen during the season, meanwhile the script will be torn up and they are already working on the 'ette. :uptonogood The next lead of course will find herself in the same position.

I have heard Arie say in several interviews that Sean has been most helpful post-filming (as compared to prior to).  And I am sure we have all heard Sean say on numerous occasions his primary criterion in choosing Catherine was his realization that she was the one he couldn't imagine being without.  So not much of a stretch to   imagine that Arie sought and received that counsel when he was in a state of confusion about what to do.
This is a very interesting point. I will be most interested in hearing more about Sean and how he coached Arie through this. IMO for a man in his 30's, I don't think Arie did anything so horrible. JMO  To me this is no worse than sleeping with your F3 on the fantasy dates and then getting engaged. In fact to me, it's less worse. JMO
In this show you get basically what 3-4 dates with the F1/F2 prior to the FRC. Then you get engaged. I have had longer relationships with men I have ended up detesting or thinking "what kind of messed up was I?" to even consider this guy to begin with.  Maybe it's his farting in his sleep, his toenails, his corny jokes. Who knows, but not everything is rainbows and unicorns even when you do date a while and this show is not even close to dating awhile. 
Cut your losses and wasting your own time and someone else's if it's not right. Move on. JMO 
Could things have been handled with more finesse? IDK with this show and MF probably not too much more. This is not the show for rainbows and unicorns. JMO


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
avatar
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 33262
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:33 am

Notice the same turn of the neck and the upper left hair sticks out on both pics
Bottom pic taken from YouTube racing vid in St Pete Florida 3/2017. Not saying that’s where she could have met him but, it shows he’s under those type of tents , scalloped edges and all





Source
https://radaronline.com/tag/arie-luyendyk-jr/
https://youtu.be/SJMg4FSUVi0 (Regarding tent comparison)
https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1076440_arie-luyendyk-jr-young-man-of-many-roles
One is my Sc


Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum