SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 9 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:07 pm

@sdmom , The Press Release talks about them having awkward silence and forced conversation . So your call was right.

Back to top Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:49 pm

sdmom wrote:I’ wish Arie had chosen to dated  both in real life if he was so conflicted. But I feel that Arie had to propose. Look, those who didn’t, Brad 1.0, JuanP, didnt they become public enemy #1 after the show? Especially Tbtp chose him over Peter, the fan fav who didn’t and probably wouldn’t propose if he were the lead, so I will not be surprised “must propose” is in Arie’s contract.

It didn't used to be but I've heard that it is on later contracts. I suspect ever since JPG's season they put that in so as not to have another repeat like that season.

Did he cheat on Becca, emotionally? Maybe. All we know is from RS that he called Lauren on premiere night. What did they talk about? How many times did he call her? Did Becca have second thoughts on the engagement?  We don’t know. I am interested to find out

We may know a little more - RS did a podcast with Dana Weiss (Possessionista) in which he said that "based on what he had heard, he thinks he knows that Becca was well aware. It was not like he was talking to Lauren behind Becca's back while they were still engaged. He somehow at some point during his talks with Becca and visits with her made it known that he was internally struggling with this and didn't know if he'd made the right decision. ... It's not like he went to Lauren and was talking to her for 2 or 3 weeks behind Becca's back. He doesn't think that was the case."

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:53 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
sdmom wrote:I’ wish Arie had chosen to dated  both in real life if he was so conflicted. But I feel that Arie had to propose. Look, those who didn’t, Brad 1.0, JuanP, didnt they become public enemy #1 after the show? Especially Tbtp chose him over Peter, the fan fav who didn’t and probably wouldn’t propose if he were the lead, so I will not be surprised “must propose” is in Arie’s contract.

It didn't used to be but I've heard that it is on later contracts. I suspect ever since JPG's season they put that in so as not to have another repeat like that season.

Did he cheat on Becca, emotionally? Maybe. All we know is from RS that he called Lauren on premiere night. What did they talk about? How many times did he call her? Did Becca have second thoughts on the engagement?  We don’t know. I am interested to find out

We may know a little more - RS did a podcast with Dana Weiss (Possessionista) in which he said that "based on what he had heard, he thinks he knows that Becca was well aware. It was not like he was talking to Lauren behind Becca's back while they were still engaged. He somehow at some point during his talks with Becca and visits with her made it known that he was internally struggling with this and didn't know if he'd made the right decision. ... It's not like he went to Lauren and was talking to her for 2 or 3 weeks behind Becca's back. He doesn't think that was the case."

Still sucks but shows that at least , if that’s possible , RS didn’t shade Arie like he could have in this case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:08 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Still sucks but shows that at least , if that’s possible , RS didn’t shade Arie like he could have in this case.
I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop. 
It ain't over til the fat lady sings.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:23 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

Interesting! So if Becca was aware, and it seems Arie was honest with her, does that make Arie a cheater? Or Lauren a "home-wrecker (engagement-wrecker)"?

I can't wait to see how this unfold. Again, there seem to be lots of behind-the-scene info we don't know.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:32 pm

RS said today that Becca was aware that Arie was conflicted, but thought that they would work through it rather than him break off the engagement.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:39 pm

Knowing he was conflicted is not the same thing as knowing he was calling Lauren and he was going to break up with her to get with LB Jmo no no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:47 pm

Was Becca aware Arie called Lauren ?
I can't wait to hear more about the whole switchroo!

Sorry, I am sure it's not easy for Becca, Lauren or even Arie. It must be painful. But I am here for the wrong reasons and I want to know more!!!!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:53 pm

@sdmom IA it must be difficult. I'm looking forward to the explanation of what happened and why would Lauren take him back.

Unfortunately when they sign on that dotted line, I don't think they understand what they signed up for. Anything can happen, including a Mesnick.

They all have something in common though. They all get on with their lives and some make a living from the shilling opportunities or in the Mesnick case, she went on to DWTS and several TV gigs including Bachelor Pad.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@sdmom IA it must be difficult. I'm looking forward to the explanation of what happened and why would Lauren take him back.

As am I. Unfortunately I don't think we're going to get real answers to that for a while - it took quite some time before enough information came out about the original Mesnick to piece together what really happened.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:28 pm

Diana wrote:Knowing he was conflicted is not the same thing as knowing he was calling Lauren and he was going to break up with her to get with LB Jmo no no
I guess that depends on what the definition of conflicted was in this instance and what Becca was aware. 
If Becca knew Arie was conflicted regarding who he wanted to be with --Becca or Lauren than that is a conflict. It could be something she was totally aware of all along for all we know
If Becca was only aware that Arie had conflicted feelings about remaining with Becca, that is a different conflict. 
It boils down to what the parties involved know and what the conflict was and then what the public is being told vs what the real truth is. That's how I see it. 
Again, for me this is a case of "I was not all that into you and I am switching gears", but not necessarily a case of he likes the second girl any better. IMO 
IMO This is the story the public is being sold. I kind of think this is just the simple solution to production's problem, especially since cameras were involved in a break up and reconciliation.  TPTB fabricate situations to make a couple stick together all the time. There is plenty of TB history that points to that. Plenty. Almost every single breakup.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:02 pm

Look we don't know what Lauren knew and when. We have no idea what he told her. This switch up is a hilarious mess but I have a hard time blaming Lauren for any of it. Should she date him after he ended things with Becca... I don't know but Becca had no problem saying yes to him after he broke up with Lauren. To me this mess is Arie''s although I do hope Lauren gets just how much collateral damage she is about to receive. All my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+70
LiboLRC
whit90
kmick0890
blueblues
jen689