SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Page 10 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 10 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:49 pm

so I am on the channel and they just shared the season teaser. nothing new

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 10 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:53 pm

HEA wrote:well... just finished to sc the season teaser..... 121 SC affraid

how am i going to share those here ...  scratch :thud

guys you have to tell me... are you okay for me to share a lot of SC at once?

I am and I would appreciate it.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:55 pm

@Chgohighlife

ok. bestbud!
I will share them after the recap of episode 2 which starts in 5 minutes ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:02 pm

What? They are in Costa Rica already? Aussie Bachelor didn't leave Sydney until the end and the Bette still hasn't left. Canada clearly has some $$$ to splash about.

And the annoying b*tch is already on my last nerve.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:04 pm

Shanti is such a b*tch!!! I'm an A lister. I expected more high quality women. So full of herself.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:04 pm

@HEA Where are you? I can't take this crazy woman on my own!!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:05 pm

starts with parts of the season teaser plus a couple of segments more

focus on shanti drama

costa rica: chrish is happy and say he is truly here for love, wants to look back 20 years and remember. ready to find his wife and soulmate

girls arrive at the hotel casa bali... catie PI says this is the place to fall in love for sure

jessie jump on the swimming pool.

music for drama... shanti complaining that the other girls are not quality. girls say that shanti is going to be a lot of work

shanti is very arrogant. april says something wrong with her. prods are edited her that way

they all waiting at the swimming pool waiting for the enveloppe. dee is whishing a date

SD and 2 group dates

mikaela wants a date

catie opens the card.......

meghan is wishing a date

catie: are you ready for fakeoff............... lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:09 pm

Are you ready for take off?

Lindsey gets the first date. Not a surprise. We listed her as one of our top picks. Scott isn't working tonight and then I am on vacation for 2 weeks before I will get his manly wisdom again.

Off to fly over a volcano. Kind of cool.

They seem to be getting along very well. He thinks she is a knock out and she thinks she is developing a crush.

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:10 pm

lindsey is happy
dee is upset (zoom)
airport with 2 small planes
chris is excited. he think she is lay back ... exactly his type
lindsey has little butterflies like hight school
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 10 810
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 10 710

chris: fun, easy to be with,
lindsey: has a little crush, fun

chris: i could not ask for a more perfect day. i really want to know her

chris: hearing she is 23... is a bit disappointing. i really do not know what to think at this point

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:11 pm

I'm glad that he is concerned that she is only 23 and has some growing to do. Shows he is not just using his little head.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:12 pm

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 10 610
my sc

goes with this date

all went well with chemistry until he asked her age. then he took a step back

she said she always dated older guys.

commercial

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:15 pm

Shanti is a like a less funny Courtney.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

+8
Chgohighlife
Katiebelle
AllAboutLove
AEF
LeapofFaith