SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Page 9 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 9 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Katiebelle Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:43 am

HEA wrote:youhoooo I found episode 1 Smiley

source

smileyyay smileyyay smileyyay

rock

Thanks so much. I’m going to get into my PJs and crawl into bed to watch. Will post tomorrow morning.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 9 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:07 am

@HEA as posted before here, I'm not able to do so. Awesome that there are links available now. Thanks for posting yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:36 am

so i checked the zoom and many on catie.... also Lindsey, mikaela, dee, shanti... then kait and megan and the sexy arrogant pagent

but the one who had the most strategic VO is catie and Lindsey and dee

which i am not surprised as those are my fav

Lindsey looks like a tomboy... catie is the full package imo.... dee may have different layers

so we know the drama queen shanti.... kait the selfish.... mikaela will be the jealous.... meghan will be the narrator because her speaking is funny and naive and arrogant and prods love that. and also the arrogant pagent alpha female who will add fuel and who said in her intro that she loves drama

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:03 pm

Enjoyed the episode. He’s actually cuter than I thought and it looks as though he really is looking to meet someone and settle down and is not doing this for fame.

Unfortunately I can’t say that about some of the girls but the ones that seem genuine and stood out for me are Dee, Caitie and a blonde that I can’t remember the name of. There seems to be some nice normal girls there amongst the crazies so hopefully the drama will only be in the first few weeks and then settle.

I also thought the entrances were pretty tame - I think we only had a mermaid and a motorcycle - but we didn’t have a lot of time with each girl so I am looking forward to the next episode to see more of their personalities. I don’t need to see anymore of Shanti though! So manipulative and self absorbed. I loved how the producer spoke to her but I’m annoyed that they gave into her and went and got Chris.

So over all I was pretty happy with the premiere although I was getting really pissed with Chris when he wouldn’t take his left hand out of his pocket and was only giving the girls right armed half hugs. He got better as more girls came so it might have been a nerves thing.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:19 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
HEA wrote:youhoooo I found episode 1 Smiley

source

smileyyay smileyyay smileyyay

rock

Thanks so much. I’m going to get into my PJs and crawl into bed to watch. Will post tomorrow morning.

yessss I was upset that only canadian could watch it!
I am so happy that sprite and you are here with me!
This time around, I will listen to you guys because you are much better to find the F1 than me!! :yes: group hug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@HEA as posted before here, I'm not able to do so. Awesome that there are links available now. Thanks for posting yes

you are welcome.
it seems that the franchise is pretty harsh this season in canada to delete the vids.....
so I will upload them on my PC and if needed I will use my own cloud to share until the finale
hopefully that won't be necessary

whenever possible for the threads. thank you in advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:26 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Enjoyed the episode. He’s actually cuter than I thought and it looks as though he really is looking to meet someone and settle down and is not doing this for fame.

Unfortunately I can’t say that about some of the girls but the ones that seem genuine and stood out for me are Dee, Caitie and a blonde that I can’t remember the name of. There seems to be some nice normal girls there amongst the crazies so hopefully the drama will only be in the first few weeks and then settle.

I also thought the entrances were pretty tame - I think we only had a mermaid and a motorcycle - but we didn’t have a lot of time with each girl so I am looking forward to the next episode to see more of their personalities. I don’t need to see anymore of Shanti though! So manipulative and self absorbed. I loved how the producer spoke to her but I’m annoyed that they gave into her and went and got Chris.

So over all I was pretty happy with the premiere although I was getting really pissed with Chris when he wouldn’t take his left hand out of his pocket and was only giving the girls right armed half hugs. He got better as more girls came so it might have been a nerves thing.

yes to both!!

shanti, unfortunately is on the season teaser and since she brings drama, she will stay a while. hissyfit

OMG yes about his hand on his pocket!!!! but i also noticed that he did hug both arms with some, so I wonder if this is a sign? We need to list them, just in case.

The blonde girl you are talking about is Lindsey (the one he spoke on the sofa about outdoor activities and looks lay back?). I think we have sprite, you and me, the same top girls fav. yes

I like him. He looks very much easy going. He reminds me of aussie guys. loving sports and outdoor, no drama. I also see him genuine. For any girl who is anti drama and just a sweet girl all around will have major chance to end up with him. I think he is reserved but very smart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:21 am

HEA wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Enjoyed the episode. He’s actually cuter than I thought and it looks as though he really is looking to meet someone and settle down and is not doing this for fame.

yes to both!!

shanti, unfortunately is on the season teaser and since she brings drama, she will stay a while. hissyfit

OMG yes about his hand on his pocket!!!! but i also noticed that he did hug both arms with some, so I wonder if this is a sign? We need to list them, just in case.

The blonde girl you are talking about is Lindsey (the one he spoke on the sofa about outdoor activities and looks lay back?). I think we have sprite, you and me, the same top girls fav. yes

I like him. He looks very much easy going. He reminds me of aussie guys. loving sports and outdoor, no drama. I also see him genuine. For any girl who is anti drama and just a sweet girl all around will have major chance to end up with him. I think he is reserved but very smart.

I don't think the hand in pocket is a sign. I think it was nerves that had him keeping his hands in his pocket because he didn't know what to do with them. Once he got more comfortable and some of the girls started hugging him, he relaxed. He kicked out at least one who he hugged with both hands (I can't remember her name...the one that jumped out of the birthday cake and sang to him). I think he will be more comfortable now that the M&G is over and he can interact more naturally with the ladies. 

I'll try to watch live tonight, but I'm at work so we'll see how that goes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:02 pm

I'm here in the States but, I loved episode one. How can I see episode two?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:11 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:I'm here in the States but, I loved episode one. How can I see episode two?

it is aired only on wednesday, once a week.
so episode 2 is tonight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:15 pm

I will watch live and will do the recap Smiley

I will also post the episode 2 when available but it looks like there is a 1-2 days delay

I wished we had a SC thread so I would lot overtake this thread but it is what it is for now. I will post SC from the teaser so we can work at least with them Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:36 pm

well... just finished to sc the season teaser..... 121 SC affraid

how am i going to share those here ...  scratch :thud

guys you have to tell me... are you okay for me to share a lot of SC at once?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

+8
Chgohighlife
Katiebelle
AllAboutLove
AEF
LeapofFaith