SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Page 22 of 47 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:05 am

Who people think has the best connection with Chris.

Super fan thinks Catie.
Kaitlyn thinks Lindsay. I hate agreeing with her.
Host thinks BB
April thinks Lindsay.
Robby thinks Catie.

Catie and Lindsay are my top two as well. I really don't see anyone else really catching up to them. The lead usually has the final four picked out right from the bat and I don't think Chris is any different.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:47 am

sorry I missed the party. just finished to watch the episode 3.

lets talk business here BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 3806527698

Lindsey: she annoys the heck out of me touching her hair all the time when she is with chris

catie: she annoys the heck out of me to play the little doll and batting her eyes big

mikaela: she annoys the heck out of me and do not like her lips

stacy: she annoys the heck out of me with her laugh

dee: she annoys the heck out of me to whine she has no time when she is the only one to blame

BB: she annoys the heck out of me for being the villain and will make loose my time because of her

meghan: she annoys the heck out of me with her insecurities and the way she speaks

kait: she annoys the heck out of me, do not like her voice, do not like her. period

finally chris: he annoys the heck out of me for kissing the girl in front of everyone.

everybody else.... who?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:17 am

so my order changed tonight

chris is chasing Lindsey. That is plain obvious.

So I am thinking...

F1: Lindsey
F2: Catie
F3: Mikaela
F4: Stacy or Kait

Lindsey got another same background with a different outfit. I am smelling after finale PIs...... She is confident after the GD, then VO she is no longer at RC. Plus complete hidden position to be picked almost last when we clearly see Chris is gaga about her.

Catie is way too aggressive. It will make great TV because we will mistakenly think he is very much into her but IMO he has a hard time to resist pretty aggressive women. She is touching him A LOT. She touches his hands, his arms. She is VERY physical with him. But i do not see this reciprocity. (versus with Lindsey HE clearly is making the moves)

Mikaela is also aggressive but in a different way. I think she is very much aware that every minute spent with him matters so she is using that to keep the momentum. I also think that tonight she opened up more about herself being bullied while younger (she was chubby) and opening up was a major step for chris.

Chris repeated it several time and showed it tonight that each time a girl is opening about her fears or her past or herself, he  becomes more interested.

It was interesting that during the GD, Mikaela and Lindsey got the sofa easy to reach for kisses.... versus catie and meghan who got the table.

I had to truly truly laugh when stacy said the kisses were passionate when in fact it was just lips smack!!  cantstopl  

Chris went out from his corner sofa to kiss Lindsey and the teaser for next week is also showing that he is chasing her................... so I am still on the fence that it is good edits. They seems to have this outdoor love in common though so could be their mutual passion that solidifies their relationship. He visibly want a cool natural lay back easy going girl.... Lindsey fits the bill. I  do not think catie and mikaela do.

For me it is very clear that chris want deeper connection intellectually.  So far Lindsey seems to be the girl he is falling with. If this is the case then the overcome will be her age and the "I cannot deny I want her in my life"and all the scares are about her age. The interesting part is that we did not see lindsey crying during the teaser. It is only about kisses. The only one who are crying are mikaela and catie. Plus this "hometown picnic" that screams hometown and so far prods showed us only Lindsey.

and another panning on catie during the RC with the same words: It is not easy for me... so yet again, we have a message. and for me this message is that he had to take a decision to choose another girl and even though "she had a special place in his heart", she was not the one.... that is how I interpret it.

So far tonight, the only 3 girls who opened up were: Mikaela, Kait.... and surprisingly Jessie who won another week and maye is the one he kissed and thought it was Britney who left tonight.

now I have to laugh about the zip line in republican dominican when it was in costa rica. we'll see if they go to other countries during SD. Peru and Mexico are still possible because of the flags I sleuthed and the color of the sea/ocean that truly seem different. Not so sure about Hawaii anymore although for me it looks logical that after hometown they do not go back to the same place. we'll see.

so overall, the episode was interesting for the dynamic but mostly because I can see who chris favor at this point.

I think mikaela will have the next week SD. We could see Chris with a different shirt and they seemed to dance with a lot of candles under a percola.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:39 am

@sprite thank you for the recap!!! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:08 pm

Dear dear L................. the season is going to be a looooooooooooooooooooog one :thud :thud :thud

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 Image111
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 Image212
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 Image310
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 Image410
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 Image510
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 Image810
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 Image910

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:14 pm

the only girl so far who has this setting.

imo you can see the top 2 after finale and the 3rd before. They always have no jewels when they add PIs and here she looks more suntanned. Plant and shadows on the sofa/bed are different too.

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 222211
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 444411
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 Image710
my sc

the other places do not look like a fantasy suite.... however the interesting part with mikaela are the blue shadows

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 4511
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 5511

my sc

Last edited by HEA on Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:55 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:48 pm

HEA wrote:sorry I missed the party. just finished to watch the episode 3.

lets talk business here  BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 3806527698

Lindsey: she annoys the heck out of me touching her hair all the time when she is with chris

catie: she annoys the heck out of me to play the little doll and batting her eyes big

mikaela: she annoys the heck out of me and do not like her lips

stacy: she annoys the heck out of me with her laugh

dee: she annoys the heck out of me to whine she has no time when she is the only one to blame

BB: she annoys the heck out of me for being the villain and will make loose my time because of her

meghan: she annoys the heck out of me with her insecurities and the way she speaks

kait: she annoys the heck out of me, do not like her voice, do not like her. period

finally chris: he annoys the heck out of me for kissing the girl in front of everyone.

everybody else.... who?

@HEA Are the girls annoying you?  rofl rofl rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:33 am

episode 4 teaser

ep4-teaser from HEA on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:36 am

HEA wrote:@Sprite :yes: BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 3806527698

I pretty much agreed with everything you stated annoyed you...although I hadn't noticed the hair flipping as much as you. They do say that is a signal that a woman is interested and flirting, so it didn't bug me that much, but I'm sure now that you mentioned it, I will be noticing it all the time.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:41 am

some SC

LINDSEY (CP)
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 110

CATIE (Looks like a 1-1)
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 1011
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 212

MICHAELA (dancing, chris has a short sleeves shirt - I think she got the extra time after the group date which looks like a zoo date since they used the animal at the end of the episode 3 with the the strawberries part at the end)
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 310

LINDSEY AGAIN (Chris chasing lindsey at CP)
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 410

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 511
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 611
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 711
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 811

we can see Lindsey the cocktail dress and hairstyle and Michaela is different from dancing.
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:42 am

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:@Sprite :yes: BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 22 3806527698

I pretty much agreed with everything you stated annoyed you...although I hadn't noticed the hair flipping as much as you. They do say that is a signal that a woman is interested and flirting, so it didn't bug me that much, but I'm sure now that you mentioned it, I will be noticing it all the time.

oups... hope you will laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 47 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

+8
Chgohighlife
Katiebelle
AllAboutLove
AEF
LeapofFaith