SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Page 21 of 47 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 21 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:20 pm

Naturally Michaela pulls Chris aside first. She reminds me of Lea Michele.

Chris keeps saying he is attracted to practically every woman.

And here is the first poor me story. She was bullied because she was chubby. And nothing like sharing your pity story to make you want to make out.

Stacy next. He wants to kiss her but worries because she has never had a serious relationship. She goes I for the kiss and an annoying nervous laughter.

Crazy woman back at the house. Can she be any more covered. She is like Morticia Addams.

Everyone but Kate are on the next group date.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 21 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:27 pm

Meghan is next with Chris. She is very insecure because she didn't go to school like the rest of these women. She is so flighty...and then gets interrupted by Catie. She is in tears.

Catie is so fulfilled with her own life...yadda, yadda, yadda. She is so new age, which I find annoying.

Michaela gets the GD rose because she opened up the most and Meghan continues to whine.

As hard as it will be for Chris to find someone in this bunch, I suspect it will be harder for me to find one that doesn't annoy me!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:36 pm

Another group date. They are all dressed in their Daisy Dukes for some bull riding. Oh goody.

Top 4 times get quality time with him. He thinks Dee is jacked. Lindsey is hilarious. She almost falls off, but holds on sideways. He wants her to hold on so he can spend time with her. Brittany is just OTT...although I did enjoy her face plant.

Brittany 1 & 2, Dee and Lindsay. How amazing that the one he was really into managed make it.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:48 pm

At the mansion....Single date card for Kate...hang ten....they think it is a surfing date.

Back on the group date. There are answers he wants tonight.

Chris pulls bitchy Britt aside. He tells her he thinks she is super competitive and is always looking to be perfect. She says she is guarded and wants to bring her guard down. I say she is a manipulative b*tch. She makes out with him right in front of everyone. He sees a lot of passion in their future. Shocking.  :dripdrip

They are interrupted by the other Britt....who we don't get to see him with.

Dee is next. She is serious and is asking about how he feels about her having a child. He says all the right things...he knows she is serious and wants to see where this goes. He is so not into her.

Lindsay interrupts. He is trying to get past the age thing and get past the joking around to the more serious emotional connection...you know, making out. He goes for this one. He wants her. She will be here for a while.

B*tchy Britt gets the GD rose. The others are all stone faced. She will win this she says. I think she would say the same thing no matter who was there.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:53 pm

I keep hoping I'll have time to watch but haven't so far. I really want to.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:57 pm

BB (B*tchy Brittany) is rubbing everyone's nose in the fact that she got the rose last night by wearing it about the house. They are not buying it and think she is fake. I agree.

Chris is waiting for Kate and gives her surfing instructions. She likes that he is touchy feely. She thinks he is patient and wants her to feel comfortable. She is a good sport. Those waves are looking a bit rough for a first timer. And of course they make out in the ocean.

She wants to get to some meaningful convo going later....after some more make outs.

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:59 pm

albean99 wrote:I keep hoping I'll have time to watch but haven't so far. I really want to.

Too bad. It is a snarkers paradise!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:07 pm

Quality time with Kate. He wants to connect on a deeper level...not just surface stuff.

He thinks she is intelligent, well travelled, beautiful.

She wants to know what he is looking for out of this. He says his life has been good, but also lonely sometimes. He is worried he would come out of this without anyone.

She doesn't like being vulnerable and is scared that he is not who he is representing himself to be. She tells him about someone she got serious with, but who ghosted her unexpectedly. She is crying and they are chatting and getting along well. Make out. Rose. 

He learned they have similar fears. Kite flying....the screencap we have. He lifts her up and more makeout. Nice chemistry. I think she may be around a bit.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:18 pm

Cocktail party. Girls wanting to spend time with Chris and he wants to spend time with those who he hasn't gotten a lot of time with.

Jessie pulls him out first. She tells him she is getting into her own head. She was kicked out of her parents house when she was 14. She turned off her emotions. She is happy to see her emotional. He tells her not to lose the wild. Kiss. They are on another level now.

Lara, April, get a few words each. Brit 2 manages to bring squirrels back into the conversation. Meanwhile Michaela interrupts. He has a hard time saying no. OMG she brings up the bullying again and is tearing up. I'm already tired of it. Lets get this party started and chop some heads!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:31 pm

RC...Thinks his soul mate is standing in front of him right now????

Kate, Michaela and BB have roses.

Jessie
Catie
Lara
Stacy
Maghan
Dee
Lindsay
Lisa

April and Britt 2 are toast. 

Next week...more Brittany drama...and the girls hope he sees through her acting. Meanwhile, she is pulling him aside to stick her tongue down his throat.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:39 pm

After Show. Gag me with Kaitlyn....trying too hard. Not funny.

April will be on the show and Robby Hayes. Why do I even bother watching?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:42 pm

Robby in red gingham, rolled up pants and no socks....and still wearing his bump it hair. 

April says she had no connection with Chris and thought she would be going home before the RC.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 47 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

+8
Chgohighlife
Katiebelle
AllAboutLove
AEF
LeapofFaith