SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:02 pm

albean99 wrote:I keep hoping I'll have time to watch but haven't so far. I really want to.

SO???? chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 3806527698

Back to top Go down

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:30 pm

I think they will do MUD VOLCANO LIBERIA in Costa Rica, ATV and maybe also some waterfalls....

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Sun110

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Sun210
source - google - sunwing.ca

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Sun310
Best Things to Do in Costa Rica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:57 pm

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 2111
chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 1811
my sc

I wonder if this is really fantasy date after all. I can see water coming from under the wood fence. the pool does not look like a swimming pool at all as the water looks like natural, montain or rain.  Tee first SC, they are under an open air shower which means that the water in the pool may not be that clean??

Costa Rica has Hot Spring pools... so I am wondering if this could be a GD or the extra time after a Mud GD? I wonder if the GD was for the girls to put mud on Chris?  and this is when Lindsey won the extra time? Mud and hot springs are in the same area n LIberia Costa Rica.

BOTH girls have mud on their hands but only Chris is topless.

It would make sense if Lindsey is F1 that she get some GD extra time since her 1-1 was one ep2. This is pretty much the only way after a 1-1, for the lead to get time at this point.

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 9613
chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 9212
my sc

and I think Kait was part of this GD too. color of the walls look similar

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Mud110
my sc

Last edited by HEA on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:45 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:00 pm

now that I looked so many sunwing.ca with orange flag on google... i wonder if the flag is just that and not a peru flag. Now that I am looking at it, the white does not go all the way.... plus sunwing.ca is 1 or the 3 major sponsor this season so makes sense that they take care of the activities

I did not see anything peru related in the season teaser. So the catamaran could belong to a local renting... It looks nice but not luxurious. I am sure it is expensive but I do not have the vibe it is a fantasy date catamaran where they usually go all the way luxurious.

I still see catie on it though

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 T513
my sc

So maybe this goes with her date.... instead of a spa ? They go dinner and they end the 1-1 in this pool? The painting do not look again luxurious from a resort but more a local place??

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 3313
chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Cat110
my sc

Last edited by HEA on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:12 am

I wonder if this is Jessie...

IMO Catie is thinner on her torso.

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 1314

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 4811

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Image213

catie

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Rc310

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:15 am

here is a GD carnaval (?) dancing

the girls have a different outfit from the real dancers.

michaela has gloves
dee has spaghetti straps
stacy is recognizable
britney Britanny in front

I think all the girls had a bun at first but britney decided to remove her pins and play with her hair in front of chris ... although stacy does not have a bun too so maybe britney copied stacy and this is why she is smirking?.... we can see stacy and dee chocked (dee and stacy are staring at britney versus the real dancers who do not care)

if you look at the real dancer they are syncro, the other pretty not

so on this GD: britney, dee, stacy, michaela .... maybe more girls not seen

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Dance210

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Dance110
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:26 pm

since Lindsey is from Vancouver, I am thinking they may have gone here. It looks like a park. The grass is cut, yet some parts are still wild. If not Jericho, then Vancouver has dozen of similar parks around. Vancouver is known to rain a lot, therefore to have green grass and a beautiful vegetation and also

it looks like reeds IMO

for me it looks very very much like the daylight portion of lindsey hometown date

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 512

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Pond310
chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Pond210
chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Pond410
chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Pond110
google source source source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:11 pm

I still think it is in Haiwaii but it could be also Fidji , Maui (the other places I found on wikipedia are india and Tibet. Both place blow the conch. It would be less expensive to go to Haiwaii but they may had free pass with sunwing.ca to go to Fidji. It makes totally no sense to me to go from central america, go back for hometown, and back to  central america again. They generally prefer exotic romantic places... except I think the week of the finale it was very bad weather, kinda hurricane. His mother looked very suntanned and had a sunburn on her face. So sadly I do not think we will see a nice sunset and this is why IMO cutting room added so many sunset from central america. I think this FRC settings is the #2 ugliest (#1 is Matty J).

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Pu10
WIKIPEDIA

The beach where he stands does not look related with the FRC. For me it is FRC, the settings with the rug, sea behind, the pedestal, everything looks like the FRC and it is the last image of the teaser.... will he pick someone ("I hope this is not too late") or will he pick nobody

I do not buy one bit he picked nobody. Michael Hill is clearly one of the 3 major sponsor of this season. I also expect a bracelet during one of the 1-1. (bianka and april got one if I well remember).

The landscape for me is not central america where the beaches are all sand and the color of the sea greener. The waves here are pacific alike as well as the dark blue ocean color. I think we will see him meditating before the FRC.

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Finale14
chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Finale15
chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Finale12
chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Finale13
chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Finale11

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Finale16
google

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:50 pm

I wonder when this is is. it looks like a huge sailboat in the background but does not look like the pirates. at least I think I see 2 big sails ?? Big waves too.

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Finale19
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:53 pm

for me it is not brain that it is a 2-1. I am thinking nearby a waterfall and the grey aread may be the mist? but it does not look like a sunny day. My immediate reaction was like the finale but it is a 2-1. so for me it is a mid-season date and they are still in central america. I wonder why kait was picked for this 2-1. generally we have a villain so i am thinking Britanny.

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Finale21
chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Finale20
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:57 pm

so this was seen between michael crying and catie crying.

The background seems tropical, palm trees and the wall reminds me of some kind of historical ruins. Caraibes and fidji/haiwaii have tons of forts, so this is not helpful. But I thought interesting to keep that in mind.

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Finale10
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:01 pm

i do see sand on the bottom left. so for me it is on the path after the rose ceremony OR it is during the meet the parents. Very little chances IMO but still a possibility.

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 24 Finale22
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

+8
Chgohighlife
Katiebelle
AllAboutLove
AEF
LeapofFaith