SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 47 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:53 am

HEA wrote:
Sprite wrote:I am being attacked by a slobbery doggy tongue....kind of like Chris but with more sincerity.

Lisa goes home. I'm not sad. She is going home to her squirrels.  no no

OK, Meghan's impression of Chris had me spitting out my drink.[/quote]

uh?

When asked to do an impression of Chris she said something like "I will need someone to kiss me".

I loved how when they were talking about how Lyndsay is mature for her age and Kaitlyn goes "well I'm 10 years older and she is more mature than me" and does that horse laugh of hers and looks at the audience to laugh along with her and nobody does.  rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 47 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:54 am

ooooo so another teaser here....

who is going to tell chris she loves him

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:56 am

Dolphin/shark girl is only 24? She looks considerably older. She will not age well...kind of like Kaitlyn. The hard living is already taking it's toll.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:00 am

duh

i thought we were going to see a teaser for next week

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:01 am

Sprite wrote:Dolphin/shark girl is only 24? She looks considerably older. She will not age well...kind of like Kaitlyn. The hard living is already taking it's toll.

yeah...

britanny looks 35 imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:05 am

Who will be the first person to tell Chris she loves him:

Two Brits
Three Meghan
Lisa goes for Catie...I agree.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:05 am

@sprite i am ready to go dark now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:06 am

catie will

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:06 am

All right @HEA. I'm off to the other side. See you there!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:06 am

ok Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:34 pm

Hang on! Am I the only one still here? I go away for work for a few days and I’m Kate no Mates again.

Well the obvious FI is Lindsay. She’s the only one I see him chasing. And their obstacle is her age - which is really no obstacle as she actually seems a lot more mature than some of the other girls.

Brittany is treating this like a competition - too into the physical
Cait is too full of herself
Megan is too insecure
Catie is too cuckoo
Jesse has been friend zoned and I get a sorority mean girl vibe from her
Michaela - I just can’t gel with her either - not sure why
Red headed girl who I can’t remember the name of is MOT.

But Lindsay I loved from the beginning - and I think he was smitten with her from the very start. I think this could be another Art and Matty story where he actually knew she was it from their very first one on one date.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:41 pm

Finally had a chance to watch the latest episode. They put them on Putlocker but a few days behind.

So I’m a little confused with the latest episode. I see Mikayla as a bit more of a front runner but I still can’t get past the fact that it’s taken him this long to ask her on a single date.

Usually the F1 has their single date within the first 4 because instant attraction is so important. And usually the lead knows who they connect to on a physical level quite early on - so I just don’t see him waiting until episode 6 if he was really keen on a girl.

And - in the years I have been watching these shows the one thing that has stood out to be is that whoever the lead is chasing is usually F1. Whoever HE steals a kiss from, who HE initiates touch with and who he actively seeks to spend more time with is usually F1.

To me - at this stage - it’s still Lindsay followed by Cait and then Mikayla.

Catie is definitely going next - her edit is already making her look like a nutso and there will be some big breakdown when she goes.

Then it will be Stacey - if he was really that interested in her he would have asked her on a single date by now.

With Jessie - I just don’t see the connection. I think he likes her but he in not in lust with her.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

+8
Chgohighlife
Katiebelle
AllAboutLove
AEF
LeapofFaith