SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Page 29 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 29 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Idlemess Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:15 am

Thanks. I think the show is only entertaining through your summaries @Sprite @HEA

I am no longer interested to watch or to figure out who he chooses. It's a lustfest!

Sprite, you are spot on. Seems Chris likes touchy feely "man hungry' women IMO. Good luck to him after the lust wears off.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 29 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:19 am

@Idlemess He is definitely enjoying his time. rofl

@sprite if you go dark, there is no point for me to stay here on my own. Let me know, I will follow you

I still like the show because I love sleuthing unspoiled but if I well remember canadian are not that easy to be spoiled. Unless the girls find a guy after show and they share it on IG...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:24 am

HEA wrote:so I am now pretty sure that Lindsey is not F1 now. I thought I would saw major intimate chat after this chasing, but it was only kiss and no chat at all. Not good for a F1 at ep5. so I think she will be out F4. still think she goes hometown

Catie. it is more tricky because I see a guy who is ready to go very far for this girl and please her. But even if he kisses her, I do not see the physical chemistry with her. I htink it is more intellectual

Michaela. so i got right they went to a bar. Got completely wrong about the animals. laugh out loud I think he is very very very attracted to her physically. I think out of all the girls, she is his #1. I am not so sure about intellectual. However is HE intellectual really???

Kait... we did not see this kiss we saw on the teaser. it was cut and we saw only a comfy guy next to her.

Jessie is coming out but she is already too late in the game.

We see this so differently. I still think Lindsay is F1. They have so much drama left still so that is why we are not seeing a lot of her. She is the only one he is chasing. That is all I need to see.

The fact that he likes making out with basically everyone is making things harder. Michaela and Catie are my other top women at this point. Precisely because he makes out with them so much...particularly Michaela...makes me think he doesn't pick them. While we do see him kissing Lindsay, it is not nearly as much. It isn't in your face like the other two. 

I am of the mind that whatever they are trying to shove down my throat, is a distraction and I refuse to play along.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:33 am

HEA wrote:@Idlemess  He is definitely enjoying his time. rofl

@sprite if you go dark, there is no point for me to stay here on my own. Let me know, I will follow you

I still like the show because I love sleuthing unspoiled but if I well remember canadian are not that easy to be spoiled. Unless the girls find a guy after show and they share it on IG...

I am so tempted to spoil myself because I am so bored. There isn't anyone that I am really invested in. The only two that I can tolerate are Lindsay and Michaela....and that isn't exactly a ringing endorsement. There is usually at least one person that I really like. Chris is getting on my nerves too with all his tonsil hockey and seeing himself with everyone. So wishy washy.

I want to know if they have sleuthed out the winner so bad. Not necessarily who it is, just if there is a consensus.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:51 am

I think @sprite did a great recap so I will not do it again, just add my thoughts.

I think chris just cannot stop touching michaela. he has this intimacy of a BF/GF already. I am not talking only about kissing but it is the way he touches her back, her hips, her waist. So far I did not see it with any other girl.

I heard the music of the F1 with michaela.

It is perfection
I cannot stop smiling when I am with you
It is magic... I cannot think of any other word but magic

During this episode it was all about

britanny
jessie
michaela
catie
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:52 am

@Sprite ok then. lets go. when you are ready. i go bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:54 am

@sprite whare are thinking your partners in crime?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:07 am

HEA wrote:@Sprite ok then. lets go. when you are ready. i go bestbud!

I know you want to continue sleuthing unspoiled. I can last maybe another couple of weeks if you are up for that. 

I am just finding this to be a really boring season and the fact that you and I seem to be the only ones posting here just seems as if we are talking to ourselves.

Is there anyone else unspoiled here? I know @Idlemess posted tonight, but mostly it is just the two of us.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:07 am

to be honest, I did find the whole catie date ridiculous, plain stupid

he was totally not comfortable. she was in heaven.

the girl did her yoga thing before her date with him and I immediately thought if she would do that each time before going to bed :thud

i do not mind the zen yoga thing but not on TV. but it looks like it is her life in her every free moment. so she is probably smart and all but leaving with a zen machine 24/7? not sure chris would cope with that. The end of their date was better but it is easy to kiss alone in a pool so nothing very special. I do not feel it

I also think chris want a sensual relationship filled with passion and spunk and excitement. I think he had a boring life filled with flings so he knows how to make out for sure. Didn't he said during his intro that he had no trouble to pick up a girl but he wanted the extra mile now at 33? which I believe.

What I am missing with michaela are the conversation but there is no conversation with the bachelor. However from the start I saw chris wanting girls to open up about who they are and he got that with michaela, kait and catie.

I honestly not so sure about lindsey. he could have picked her for the quality extra time but he said

I choosed this for michaela and I hope this is something she will remember forever.

forever is a strong word. it was VO so it is possible that he was talking about something else.

Catie wore this bun but since we saw the jumping girl in NEXT EPISODE (long dress junping in his arms). I think next 1-1 is michaela.

however jessie is coming strongly. she reminds me a bit of Elise with mattyJ

Lindsey. she is starting to fade even if I saw him chasing her at the CP. We saw nothing but this same we saw on the teaser. and the part she and dee were upset not having any time with him. Lindsey upset to see michaela winning extra time. probably know she is way more competition than sweet meghan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:11 am

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:@Sprite ok then. lets go. when you are ready. i go bestbud!

I know you want to continue sleuthing unspoiled. I can last maybe another couple of weeks if you are up for that. 

I am just finding this to be a really boring season and the fact that you and I seem to be the only ones posting here just seems as if we are talking to ourselves.

Is there anyone else unspoiled here? I know @Idlemess posted tonight, but mostly it is just the two of us.

I know..... I hope each time that somebody will open up with what i post, no matter if they thing completely different. I enjoy conversation and thinking differently is a great way to sleuth and motivate me even more.

Maybe we can wait one more episode and we jump the dark? I really do not mind now or later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:30 am

the jumping girl is BRITANNY!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:35 am

No problem. We can wait one more episode. 

I see Jessie as just a MOT girl. She is only there so that BB can have someone to fight with. I would not be surprised to see a 2:1 date for these two.

I agree about the yoga thing with Catie. I just find her flakey. I know she is a lawyer and has to have some serious brains, but to me she seems more into the yoga thing than into being a lawyer. I would not be surprised to see a career change from her in the future.

As for the quality time, there is no way Chris could have picked Lindsay from that group date. She and Dee were clearly the worst and Michaela and Meghan were clearly the best. He wasn't the only one judging, so there was no way. Not to mention, Lindsey has already had a date, so even if they had been the best, I don't think producers would have let him pick her.

I don't see Lindsay fading. She is still doing a lot of IMs and we always see him making an effort with her. She was so front and center at the start, they have to show others...particularly all this stupid fake drama with people he could care less about.

As much as I see him being into Michaela and Catie, it just feels as if he sort of biding his time with them. He is doing his job. He is enjoying doing his job, but still. I will be curious to see what happens with next week with all the BB stupidity. Fingers crossed she goes home, but I think it is too early. Everybody else seems so boring and she makes an effective distraction.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

+8
Chgohighlife
Katiebelle
AllAboutLove
AEF
LeapofFaith