SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 45 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:13 am

HEA wrote:so prods cut the major part of their date but i am telling you.... LINDSEY IS F1

darn...... i am back to lindsey now :thud

Told you and I missed all the previous bit of the group date.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 45 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:13 am

Sprite wrote:@HEA No more switching back. We both think she is F1. For me, she is the only one who could possibly be F1.

Are we staying unspoiled or heading to the dark side after this episode?

yeah we can go to the dark after tonight

lindsey is definitely F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:14 am

catie is first to take him out for a chat

raining hard

catie is chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 45 2622943811 chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 45 2622943811 chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 45 2622943811 chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 45 2622943811

chris: catie is intense

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:15 am

HEA wrote:
Sprite wrote:@HEA No more switching back. We both think she is F1. For me, she is the only one who could possibly be F1.

Are we staying unspoiled or heading to the dark side after this episode?

yeah we can go to the dark after tonight

lindsey is definitely F1

thumbsup

Watch his face with Catie. He is zoning out. She talks a mile a minute and he is losing interest.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:15 am

i am telling you catie is NOT top 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:15 am

lisa....

chris: lisa is great but....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:16 am

lisa and chris talking about pizza

chris: she is fun and goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:17 am

Lisa is so loud. Stop yelling.

Bonding over pizza.

Here comes Stacy. Again, he is not feeling her.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:17 am

stacy goes for a chat

i never noticed she has no chin

chirs: nothing has been any bigger with stacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:18 am

britanny goes out to talk to cris even if she ad a rose

girls are upset

kissing britanny, hugging her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:19 am

michaela is frustrated

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:19 am

HEA wrote:i am telling you catie is NOT top 2

Yes, I agree. 

OMG. Brittany talking about not dulling her sparkle because of the other girls...shades of Tiarra.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

+8
Chgohighlife
Katiebelle
AllAboutLove
AEF
LeapofFaith