SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 46 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:21 am

now i am not so sure that the pirates is michaela.... maybe it is britanny....

Back to top Go down

chris - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 46 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:25 am

This is when he first realised that his soulmate is here?

That is a pretty ballsy statement. Flash to Lindsay. Yup. F1.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:27 am

rose ceremony

megan
lindsey
britanny

have a rose

5 women left

crhis: realized last week that his soulmate is here

catie... touching crhis all the grils laughing
jessie
stacy
michaela
kait (called her caty)

lisa eliminated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:29 am

oh oh

i think britanny left on her own after a breakdown with megan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:30 am

the teaser for next week was very short

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:30 am

I am being attacked by a slobbery doggy tongue....kind of like Chris but with more sincerity.

Lisa goes home. I'm not sad. She is going home to her squirrels.  no no

OK, Meghan's impression of Chris had me spitting out my drink.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:39 am

ok so i am watching after show

lisa is there as well as the dolphin girl on nick season

they think that the note from britanny is not a big deal...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:40 am

[quote="Sprite"]I am being attacked by a slobbery doggy tongue....kind of like Chris but with more sincerity.

Lisa goes home. I'm not sad. She is going home to her squirrels.  no no

OK, Meghan's impression of Chris had me spitting out my drink.[/quote]

uh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:41 am

they spent 10 minutes talking about this note

kaitlin saing that shawn wrote her 3-4 pages at a time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:46 am

they love megan but think chris is just a sweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:46 am

lisa think lindsey is very mature, dated older guys and age gap is not an issue at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:49 am

BTW catie moment with chris was OTT.... but when she was called first to get the rose, she was very very touchy feelley.... his arms to the point that chris was unconfortable and all the girls laughed about it

she was a chatter box............ i found her very annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

+8
Chgohighlife
Katiebelle
AllAboutLove
AEF
LeapofFaith