SELECT CONTENT

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:22 pm

bloody hell i can't believe cassidy dumped josg so quick! she should of given him a chance Redfacemad

oh well imho i don't think josh was that into her anyway especially if she had to make the first moves...he did mention if a girl entered that he had more of a spark he would probably go for her...just looks like cassidy beat him to it....also imo if cassidy wasn't in there for love she would have stuck with josh :crazed I am betting Cass is next girl to leave the house especially since imo dom will do a grant on her as soon as he can..

So the guys that i don't think are in there to actually find love are elias and dom... they should go .....still don't like grant he is such a pig and he even eats like a pig so he can go as well..

so who do we think will get the lowest votes? my guess will be justin and elias...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:42 pm

So, I finally caught up with all the episodes since I'm so bored with the current bachelorette season. I've never watched the Love Island series prior, so I had no idea what I was getting into.  Can't really stand any of them tbh laugh out loud I know this is not popular, but the only person I can somewhat stand is Francoise, since she actually comes off level headed and normal.  She'd probably do better on the bachelor franchise.

The rest don't seem to have much going on up there IMO. Not sure if Erin is an actual RN or just a nursing student. But really? Doesn't know what misogynistic means?

I think Cassidy annoys me the most. I don't care if any of these peeps play the game. It's a trashy summer show, it's expected. Cassidy switching to Dom didn't bother me. But, her constant innocent act is annoying. She was in tears running to Eden in the last recoupling because evil Mac was going to steal Josh away from her even though she felt nothing for him prior to that elimination day. I'm sure Dom will have no issues returning the favour to her. The girls can't get a read on him because he's sprouting different lines to every girl. First he says he only wants to bring nice girls to meet his family and that his mom told him that Francoise seemed like a nice girl. Later on, he allegedly tells Cassie that she's someone that he would bring home and not Francoise? scratch  I don't know if we actually hear him say those words though, so maybe Cassie is just making assumptions since she's all "smitten" with Dom now. And him not ever having a girlfriend (but chooses to find a partner on a reality show) is a RED FLAG to me.

Justin is also super annoying to me too laugh out loud laugh out loud How is this dude 27? My radar is going off on this guy, but I'll take his word for it.

Jaxon is somewhat tolerable, even though he misuses the word misogynistic and is over eager. Could be worse. Definitely a poor man's Charlie Hunnam. His bromance with Josh is probably better than the romantic relationships on this show.

How long does this show go on for? If it's half over, I'm pretty sure Eden and Erin will become the winning couple. I don't think any of these people are looking for love. I'm sure they're open to it, should they meet someone, but that's not their priority.

ETA: Didn't mean to get into a rant laugh out loud Over all, this show is pretty tame for what it's suppose to be.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:58 am

Elias going was inevitable IMO.  The audience has already made it clear they're going to vote to keep the good guys in.  See ya Elias, good luck hooking up with all those chicks on Instagram as per your plan.  Maybe should have kept that to yourself huh?

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:25 am

I think Dom will be next to go,?dom imo is the same as Elias. If you look at Doms ig and check out who his friends are well let’s just say he has some girlfriends who are gorgeous and have over 20k followers- he is imo only on for fame not love... silly Cassidy no no
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:41 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I think Dom will be next to go,?dom imo is the same as Elias. If you look at Doms ig and check out who his friends are well let’s just say he has some girlfriends who are gorgeous and have over 20k followers- he is imo only on for fame not love... silly Cassidy no no

Yes I totally agree re: The blonde Domshell  

Cassidy may be the next girl to go.  She's made some dumb moves IMO.  Josh might make it to the finals off the back of her dumping him (and his funny personality).  

It was sad to see Justin go tonight, but I'm sure the right guy for him will come along.  Oh, oops, girl... I mean the right girl. Definitely girl.  laugh out loud

ETA:  Elias has wasted no time blabbing to the media and what he's got to say it actually pretty juicy!

Love Island Australia: Elias slams show’s rules

ELIMINATED Love Island Australia contestant Elias Chigros has slammed the show’s rules, describing his time inside the villa as a “mental game”.

Speaking to news.com.au following his exit on Thursday night’s episode, the personal trainer said the experience would see him “definitely not” go on another reality TV show.

“I was starting to lose my mind a bit. I’m not very good at being caged up and there is a lot of restrictions on what you can and can’t do,” he said.

“I was the one that was constantly being told off — no flips in the pool, no this, no that, put this person down.”

According to Elias, the worst rule he was subjected to was not being able to sleep until all the other contestants were in bed.

“The hardest thing for me was at night they didn’t turn the lights off until everyone was in bed,” he said.

“I’m a big sleeper so I would be lying there to all hours with fluorescent lights, [thinking] like kill me, turn the lights off.

“Things like that, that was the biggest mental game for me, just dealing with so much authority. It was like being a child again and I haven’t had that since I was 16.”

Elias defended claims from other contestants that he hadn’t been looking for love, arguing that he was searching for something deeper than what was on offer.

“I’m 27 and I am really looking for something quite serious … if I was 23, 24, on the same TV show there is a good chance I would of tried to pursue one of the girls further,” he said.

The personal trainer also revealed details of a rift between him and Justin Lacko, who was also eliminated on Thursday night.

Elias said the pair had stopped speaking after an on-camera conversation escalated when filming stopped.

During an episode last week, the villa’s male contestants had gone to the beach, with Elias using the opportunity to tell Justin why he thought the male model wasn’t succeeding with the ladies.

“Girls have said that they think you’re camp,” Elias said. “Not referring to your sexuality at all, but like the way that you’re flamboyant … anyone who deserves to be with you, should easily be able to see past that.”

According to Elias, his comments to Justin resulted in the international male model having an “adverse reaction” off camera.

“After that comment was made he had a very adverse reaction too off camera, it kind of got to the point where he said words and he might not have made it back into the villa,” Elias said.

“I think it brought up some trauma within him that he wasn’t fully aware of.”

An ITV Studios Australia spokesperson said: “Justin was never issued with a production warning about his behaviour during his time in the Villa”.

In an earlier chat with news.com.au, Justin slammed Elias, claiming he had behaved like a “show pony”.

“Definitely Elias was not in there for the right reasons, and I feel like some poor guy has lost his opportunity of walking in there trying to find love,” Justin said.

“He may be like Tarzan but I don’t see any girls swinging towards him.”

Source

Sounds more exciting than the show!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:59 pm

laugh out loud thats juicy!  i guess they didn't share the same plane home then?

i am looking forward to this fight with the big power couples tomorrow night! i can't see Grant wanting to get involved(he is too much of a pussy imo) looks like its all Tayla vs Erin and Eden laugh out loud

ETA - does anyone know how much longer this show will go on for?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:50 pm

Yeah re: Justin & Elias, even though E was just saying what everyone else had been saying, I can see why J was offended by E's choice of words.  Saying "a girl should be able to look past it (your effeminate nature)" is pretty rude and implies a girl would have to "put up" with his personality.  

Well Elias, some girls see a softer side as a plus not a minus (e.g., me) and not everyone wants to "put up" with a macho lad.  Anyway that said, the more I saw of Justin, the more I suspect he might be in denial about his sexuality but that's something he'll have to work through for himself.

I have no idea how long the show is scheduled to last for.  The UK show seems to get longer each year - I think their current season will for 8 weeks which is 2 weeks longer than the last one.  So it's possible ours might run a similar time since I presume the producers work together to some extent?

I think it will depend on how many people they have waiting in the wings.  They keep running the ads inviting applicants which makes me think they're either pleased with the ratings and want to extend the filming time, or they don't have enough contestants and are panicking they can't pad it out.

ETA:  I keep meaning to say, Sophie is perfect for the hosting role IMO!  She really seems to care (I've seen her tearing up when people get upset or voted out) and I can imagine her waffling around Spain drinking cocktails, flying to & from Australia and just popping onto set every now and then to do her bit.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:13 am

Sophie is amazing!!!!! she is so real! i especially loved her wink at Justin (when Eden and Erin went to decide who to vote off),, justin said something like "i am still good looking right" and sophie just gave him a wink and smile! i swear she gives away when she is not happy towards someone....she was looking right at Dom when she gave that speech about being on the island for love and that Dom was very lucky to still be there! hahahaha subtle hint Dom laugh out loud she's the best!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:04 am

Thanks for the updates everyone! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:07 am

Too.  Funny.  rofl

Source

Kudos to whichever producer convinced her to do that. thumbsup

The new girls look HOT.  Will update the IG list shortly.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:13 am

Updated cast list

Charlie
Justin
Josh
Grant
Eden
Natasha
Tayla
Millie
Erin
Cassidy
Kim
Elias
John James
Francoise
Jaxon
Mac
Dom
Teddy
Shelby
Amelia

Main Page: https://www.instagram.com/loveislandau/
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:00 am

I am shook!! rofl rofl rotfl seriously Cassidy is tv gold! Poor girl has had it rough though but she does have a bad picker...

I guess with two new girls Cassidy is probably going home Sunday? That sux oh well it was entertaining for a while but if I have to watch Taylor and grant suck face every night I might have to turn off tv
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
AllAboutLove
Enough
LeapofFaith
Sprite
LoveDovez