SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by aprawn Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:12 am

Omg i just started watching .i had to drink a bottle of wine in case Tomato.Sauce wins.all jokes aside.why the hell is he always bloody red.omg im not sober enough for him to win.so im not sure whats happening now but good luck to all of us .cheers

Last edited by aprawn on Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:12 am

Sophie saying Jarrod has every quality in a man that she has been looking for her whole life

Oh Soph... Jarrod's heart is on a platter. It's about to be stomped out poor thing!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:13 am

aprawn wrote:Omg i just started watching .i had to drink a bottle of wine in case Tomato.Sauce wins.all jokes aside.why the hell is he always bloody red.omg im not sober enough for him to win.so im not sure whats happening now but good luck to all of us .cheers

Jarrod can't help his skin color so I can't fault him for it at all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:14 am

Jarrod and Sophie having a meal on a bank of sand... Sophie builds Jarrod up some more, and now Jarrod is "comforted" by how Sophie feels...
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:15 am

This is painful. Just put him out of his misery.
Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:15 am

Soph and Jarrod having private dinner on sandbar

Sophie saying all these positive lovely things 

Poor guy feeling even more reassured
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:18 am

For all the fears Sophie has that Jarrod has to be there to help her through here's what I think... 

The producers: what is your greatest fear Jarrod?

Jarrod to producers: being reassured by someone I love or am in love with only for them to reject me and trample on my heart

Producers to each other: we can make that happen  :uptonogood
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:For all the fears Sophie has that Jarrod has to be there to help her through here's what I think... 

The producers: what is your greatest fear Jarrod?

Jarrod to producers: being reassured by someone I love or am in love with only for them to reject me and trample on my heart

Producers to each other: we can make that happen  :uptonogood

Absolutely!

My Conspiracy: Fast forward to the editing stage where Sophie's manager steps in and makes sure they make Jarrod as unlikeable as possible to save Sophies image...
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:21 am

Oh Jarrod! I hope you can move past this and meet someone who is happy to be treated like a princess. This whole date has been Jarrod getting built up to the inevitable fall. IMO Sophie likes him as a person, but doesn't have the hots for him.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:23 am

This lighting is SO unflattering!

Also: QUIT WITH THE LOVEHEART EYES YOU TWITTER MONSTERS. You're just rubbing it in now.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:23 am

Night part of Jarrod's LCD

Sophie saying when she met Jarrod the first night she thought "Wow!" and how special he is 

She knows he can make her really happy and he does make her happy and that he will give her everything but she doesn't know if she can or what he expects from her

That's the thing... it's one way street
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:24 am

Soph saying what she loves is that with Jarrod she can be totally herself and she knows he loves her 100% for who she is and that's all she's ever wanted
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Storybook
Norcalgal
Sprite
Katiebelle
Pongo
SugarAndSpice
mjoy
stoneleigh
dolcimumma
joshfan
Sundy