SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:00 am

Soph saying that she could tell her sister really like Jarrod back on the GD when he met her
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:02 am

Uhhh... Has the person writing these tweets never watched a finale?  The family liking the contestant is historically NOT a good sign!

How stupid to they think we are?  Stick as many love heart eye emojis in Jarrod's posts as you like Twitter person, I'm not buying it!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:02 am

Ahh I missed so much of Jarrod's MTP

how did it go?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:04 am

And the Most Literal GIF Caption of the Night Award goes to...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:04 am

I think Jarrod would be better for Soph but I get the feeling Soph likes her guys rough around the edges

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:05 am

Aww that's lovely that Soph's family loved Jarrod

But worse for Jarrod as that would only boost his sense of reassurance even more

He had the first date and only remaining guys from the originals and got so many first roses even before Stu did and so much reassurance to get to F2

This show can be brutal sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:06 am

I don't think that Stu's MTP was as awkward as the edit given how positive the family were about both guys

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:06 am

I think Soph has shown with her past that she chooses men who are somewhat unavailable and challenging

A still married guy with 4 kids and has had the snip is a lot of real life challenges

Can only wish her good luck because it won't be easy when reality hits I think
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:09 am

Jarrod first with FD

Jarrod is so happy and Soph saying how happy he is and how much her family loved him

Poor guy... cue the crash and fall for him
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:10 am

handwave
Source

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:10 am

They're going on a helicopter

Soph saying she is afraid of choppers

Jarrod saying it's okay another fear they can face

Awww
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:11 am

Translation: I'm ripe and ready for F2 slaughter. Come rip my heart out like that scene from Indiana Jones.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Storybook
Norcalgal
Sprite
Katiebelle
Pongo
SugarAndSpice
mjoy
stoneleigh
dolcimumma
joshfan
Sundy