SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:36 am

Stu saying he's scared of embarrassing his kids

Mate... you already said you haven't been happy in 20 years until Soph so what about your kids then?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:37 am

Stu tells Soph he is in love with her

Soph immediately kisses him and for sure it's a done deal (even though it was a done deal long ago imo)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:37 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:37 am

This is going to be awful watching Jarrods heartbreak

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:38 am

Stu really knows what to say

He has reeled Soph in

I hope he's for real and makes good on his promises and gets a divorce ASAP
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:38 am

The amount of pashing going on, there is absolutely no doubt that she chooses Stu. People might as well switch off now, but they made Jarrod so unlikeable that people will stay tuned to see him get dumped
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:39 am

It would have been hard for Stu and I felt sorry formSophie because when Stu told her he loved her, he immediately said he hopes his kids are happy for him and Soph realised he has baggage IMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Gosh I hope this works out for Soph picking Stu

Jarrod gets the edit that he's some stalker thing but Stu was the one who wanted to date Soph for years and make that happen 

His public IG I still thought at first it was some stalker fan account with the cut out  magazine pics of Sophie but it was his

A little flashback for anyone who may have missed it (since it was deleted). Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 318829699

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 ZLaZOnQ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:41 am

Yeah gosh being F2 is the worst possible position. Having said that though, if I was F2 I’d prefer to be the true F2 and not the scapegoat F2. I truly believe Nikki and Matty were the true F2s where as Elise and Matthew weren’t the true F2s. I haven’t decided if Jarrod was the true F2. I’m thinking he was. Him or James.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:42 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Too bad Blake couldn't have been F2

Yeah, I wish she could have taken a proper villain to F2 to make Stu look good, rather than a genuine guy who got belted by the edit

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:43 am

Stu getting all dressed up in blue.. pretty sure he just channeled Zoolander with than turn and Blue-Steel look
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Storybook
Norcalgal
Sprite
Katiebelle
Pongo
SugarAndSpice
mjoy
stoneleigh
dolcimumma
joshfan
Sundy