SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:26 pm

I taped it. Will post some pics in the morning. Nothing really to see. It did look nicer that Mattys pink rug though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Next episode looks harsh! She looks super uncomfortable on the date with Jarrod because he's so into her. Going to be difficult to watch I think
She's been reassuring Jarrod the whole season, giving him first rose at RCs and he's already told her he's falling in love with her and she gives him the first rose after this. Yet she's already made up her mind to choose Stu (imo) so of course she's going to feel uncomfortable and if she continues to reassure Jarrod and takes him to F2 and dumps him there even more so.

She should have taken Blake to F2 and dumped him in epic fashion. jmo

Whoever she takes to F2 is going to be a puppy kicking. Either Apollo or Jarrod. Jarrod is more invested, and more open about it though. IMO if she was to be kind she would be let Jarrod go at F3, but I don't think that's going to happen
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:33 pm

I can definitely see Jarrod getting dumped and heartbroken at FRC as F2

He was the most locked down of all the contestants and was totally MIA while the others were active on SM building their SM profiles and following other girls, liking pics and things. So all signs point to Jarrod being devastated imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:35 pm

Sundy wrote:I taped it. Will post some pics in the morning. Nothing really to see. It did look nicer that Mattys pink rug though
Yeah that FRC decor was pitiful. Small blessings I guess laugh out loud jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:59 pm

Were Stu's Dad and sister the only ones who got their own PIs?

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:16 am

Joining in from the unspoiled thread so have a lot to catch up on and this has probably been discussed already....
It was repeated a few times last night and also mentioned earlier in the season where Sophie said it's always the wrong guys that approach her for a date and this was her chance to meet a normal down-to-earth guy. Umm, and cue Stu?!?!?! The guy who did approach her and ask her for a date prior to the show and whose lifestyle is far removed from normal down-to-earth. Baffling!! duh no idea hissyfit
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:41 am

mjoy wrote:Joining in from the unspoiled thread so have a lot to catch up on and this has probably been discussed already....
It was repeated a few times last night and also mentioned earlier in the season where Sophie said it's always the wrong guys that approach her for a date and this was her chance to meet a normal down-to-earth guy.  Umm, and cue Stu?!?!?!  The guy who did approach her and ask her for a date prior to the show and whose lifestyle is far removed from normal down-to-earth.  Baffling!!  duh no idea hissyfit

I have met Stu and he and I have very close mutual friends. Stu is very normal, he is a lot like Sophie. He is just a businessman who happens to have made a lot of money. A normal guy WITH money suits Sophie's lifestyle a lot better than a normal guy without money. JMO of course.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:50 am

So I have missed this weeks episodes, though I'm not really sure I missed much at all! Do I need to go back and watch them? Was there anything groundbreaking or unexpected?

During my coffee and kit-kat break I had a thought, the only part of the FRC I want to see is Jarrod as F2. I'm actually more invested in watching him get shut down and to see that moment of utter heartbreak and crushing pain sweep across his face. How sad is that? I am more invested in watching someone get put in their place than a love story for Sophie (because lets face it, IMO they haven't shown one at all). And sure, it might sound cruel that I'm looking forward to watching some guy get his heart ground into fertilizer for his dying plant.. but really.. this season the contestants haven't really come across as "real" people.. but more characters filling a role. JMHO
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:18 pm

mjoy wrote:Joining in from the unspoiled thread so have a lot to catch up on and this has probably been discussed already....
It was repeated a few times last night and also mentioned earlier in the season where Sophie said it's always the wrong guys that approach her for a date and this was her chance to meet a normal down-to-earth guy.  Umm, and cue Stu?!?!?!  The guy who did approach her and ask her for a date prior to the show and whose lifestyle is far removed from normal down-to-earth.  Baffling!!  duh no idea hissyfit

handwave bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:38 pm

Just caught up on last night's episode. Gosh I really feel sorry for Jarrod. He has copped so much abuse on social media, from journalists and his fellow contestants (cough cough Blake, Sam and Mack) and it has been for nothing as it appears that Sophie is going break his heart. He seems to be the most genuine out of all the guys left and I believe he really does love her for who she is as a person. IMO Stu and Apollo don't even seem close to falling in love with her and just like the idea of being with her. I love Sophie but I am going to find it hard to watch the last episodes. I really do hope it all works out for her. All JMO.
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:15 am

Finally caught up with the episodes.

I’m actually rooting for Sophie and Stu. I think they’d make a great couple. I have no problem with him being still married. He’s been separated for 4 years and we have no idea what’s really going on. They could have taken it slow for the kids, there could be issues around the split of property - who knows. I believe he is very genuine.

I also have no issues with the fact he had a vasectomy. I know a woman who married a much older man. They had his vasectomy reserved and they had twins through IVF. His previous kids are only a little bit younger than his wife and they totally adore their new sisters. In fact having the girls has brought the whole step family closer together.

I also think that even though the lead always says what they want out of a relationship at the beginning of the season and ends up choosing the opposite. And I’m pretty sure her idea of “normal” life is nothing like what the average viewer would think it is. Her “normal” would fit in well with Stu’s lifestyle IMO.

I really can’t see anyone but Stu winning. Even though Jarrod is a little too keen and needy I feel bad that they have edited him as a stage five clinger. As much as I like Apollo - he’s just too young - for any woman. He needs to live his life a bit. And as for Blake - well - I think he might be one of the most self-absorbed, immature and clueless contestants I have ever seen. He had no real interest in Sophie. He just wanted to win and was playing a role that everyone could see through.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:51 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Finally caught up with the episodes.

I’m actually rooting for Sophie and Stu. I think they’d make a great couple. I have no problem with him being still married. He’s been separated for 4 years and we have no idea what’s really going on. They could have taken it slow for the kids, there could be issues around the split of property - who knows. I believe he is very genuine.

I also have no issues with the fact he had a vasectomy. I know a woman who married a much older man. They had his vasectomy reserved and they had twins through IVF. His previous kids are only a little bit younger than his wife and they totally adore their new sisters. In fact having the girls has brought the whole step family closer together.

I also think that even though the lead always says what they want out of a relationship at the beginning of the season and ends up choosing the opposite. And I’m pretty sure her idea of “normal” life is nothing like what the average viewer would think it is. Her “normal” would fit in well with Stu’s lifestyle IMO.

I really can’t see anyone but Stu winning. Even though Jarrod is a little too keen and needy I feel bad that they have edited him as a stage five clinger. As much as I like Apollo - he’s just too young - for any woman. He needs to live his life a bit. And as for Blake - well - I think he might be one of the most self-absorbed, immature and clueless contestants I have ever seen. He had no real interest in Sophie. He just wanted to win and was playing a role that everyone could see through.

I have also caught up with all the episodes and joined the ranks of the spoiled. I had Stu pegged as F1 even before I saw the last two episodes and the .000001 possible doubt I may have had is gone. I don't think I have ever been as confident about an F1. He really is the logical choice. I agree with @Katiebelle, Sophie's version of normal and mine are very different. I think they seem to match up very well. Will they last long term? I'm not sure. When I watch them together they really seem to click and have lots of stuff in common, but like @mjoy I picked up on the contradiction of what Sophie told Stu family about the only guys who approached her...and well, Stu was one of those!

I quite enjoyed both of the last two episodes. I really liked the last group date about compatibility. It was fun and yet, actually informative. The HTDs were good as well. As much as Sophie likes both Jarrod and Apollo, it is clear there is no chemistry. As for Blake, all he wanted to do was win. I can't believe he thought the other guys back at the mansion were second best after he got kicked out. Clueless. I had to laugh during Stu's date as he was telling her about the vasectomy and she looked gobsmacked, he's "Let me get some more wine".  rofl

I am ready for this season to be over. As much as I have enjoyed Sophie...it was nice having an older, more mature, yet still goofy Bette, who knows what she wants, her group of guys were lackluster. They did her no favours with the casting of so many younger guys and having all the older guys only show up as intruders. I also feel bad for Jarrod. Not only was he edited like some nutty clinger, I think he was the only one who truly fell for her and will be devastated when he isn't picked. 

Since I won't have time to go through all the stuff everyone sleuthed over on this side, was there anything good that we missed out on over on the unspoiled side? TYIA

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Storybook
Norcalgal
Sprite
Katiebelle
Pongo
SugarAndSpice
mjoy
stoneleigh
dolcimumma
joshfan
Sundy