SELECT CONTENT

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stillnotadodgerfan - Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:12 pm

And if he really doesn't want that, better he remains single.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

stillnotadodgerfan - Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:03 pm

There are several long standing sleuthers that have met Brad, Chad and Jason.They still keep in touch with him.  They had nothing but good things to say about him. 
He is a stand up guy imo.
Not everyone is meant for marriage and children. I enjoy my marriage, I enjoy my kids/grandchild. It's not for everyone and I accept that. I respect those who get it and stay out of it too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:44 pm

From those I know that know him personally all of them have said to me Brad is an upstanding guy! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:07 pm

I think he is. I have a lot of respect for him. There are some for lack of better terms: "old time sleuthers" that have met him, his family and still maintain contact with him and share tidbits. They have respectful things to say. Anything I have heard regarding him indicates this. 
I wish him a happy life.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:59 pm

I'm sure he is a nice guy. I just wish he hadn't done the show given he doesn't appear to be the marrying kind. I didn't find him a particularly good lead. Good for him if he's happy and hoping there won't be a Brad 3.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:49 pm

Brad did a great job as a lead, IMO.

The whole engagement ending thing anyway is a joke for this show (out of 20 Bachelors only one lead married his F1 and another lead his F2) and at least Brad stood his ground the first time and never led anyone on into a fake engagement and the second time he seemed like he really fell for Emily and pretty much made it all about her and did propose and yet after all that and an ATFR she was quick to want to become the Bette who had no intention of marrying her F1 so he dodged that bullet.

I still think Brad is a good guy. Being married doesn't equate to being a good person. Lots of not nice people are married. As long as Brad is as honest and upfront as he can be then that is a man of integrity in my books. And from what I personally know, Brad had an amicable split with the woman he dated and treated her well when they were together. That matters more to me than a ring on a finger but a guy who doesn't treat his spouse right.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:22 am

I thought he was a terrible lead although came across as a nice, somewhat awkward guy. The whole thing with him talking to a psychologist or counselor in Brad 2 was way too cringeworthy for me. I know a lot of people loved him as lead but I'm just not one of them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:36 am

I couldn't get into brad's season either - he was just too awkward! And, I don't blame Emily entirely for the breakup. She was spoiled, but I think she truly cared for him. He had some serious issues; what Emily described at ATFR was very similar to what his ex told RS/tabloids. 

He does seem like a genuinely nice, humble guy though. I never understood how or why he ever got involved with Ashlee.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:38 am

I loved him and was so glad he came back for another season. Emily was a very insecure person at the time. We had been given information while the show was airing, that she would not pick up the phone or take his calls on Mondays because she was a mess watching the epi's. She later confirmed this herself.

This was a case of the F1 not being able to handle what they saw on their screen even though they are the F1.

They may both have had issues, IDK, but Brad was always a sweet kind gentleman in both 1 and 2 IMO. He was put through the wringer for being honest. That to me is way better than watching a lead fake their way through.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:47 am

I would bet life is not bad for Brad Womack. The man owns a bar. He has been on TV. Do some addition and multiplication. He's probably swimming in women. At least for a couple of years after the shows. For reference, Chris Soules was saying that women leave stuff for him at his farm house out in Arlington. If you've seen the Bachelor viewing parties and how crazy those fans are, you know what I'm talking about.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:09 pm

Yeah the fans are crazy.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:34 pm

Brad has always been my favorite. Handsome, kind and seems like a gentleman.
I loved him as a bachelor lead. Too bad it didn't work out with Emily, as he seemed to really be in love with her. But I do believe he dodged a bullet.
I wish him the best in his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

+77
sdmom
Kels0012
bleuberry
Mommyof2
hdman