SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:57 am

Yes IA ! i found it interesting that he hasn't really been pictured with a girlfriend and always comes across like a gentleman on SM.. CHOO CHOO goes the fireman Cam train !! someone said we should have a firetruck emoji ready for this moment Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 2498057887 cheerleader
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:08 am

If it's not Cam after all this, we will need to hold a national day of mourning.  laugh out loud  It has to be though.  I will accept no-one else!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:11 am

Cam is an absolute gem and a true gentleman. Whichever woman lands him is so lucky imo! Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 4256136633 Yes we need to get some fireman and firetruck emoticons for Fireman Cam - using these emojis for now  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1f692  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1f525 

ETA: Yep, Cam for sure is the bachelor imo  :yes: Cam's IG post he thanks Calibre (official outfitter for Bach leads) on his IG exactly what Matty J and Richie did before they were officially announced!  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1176891977

Such a cute caption thanking mum and aunties laugh out loud 

@camcranley 3RD!!! GTFO!!!! Thanks so much to my Mum and Aunties for voting for me! (And @calibreaustralia for making me looking half decent) @cosmoaustralia  
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 28158494_411070675981532_3416644714441474048_n
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:17 am

They'd better get him some Cam-worthy girls is all I can say.  Hopefully all the speculation will have inspired a few nice, genuine, intelligent women to apply.  Or at least, that the talent scouts lift their game from Matty's season.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:33 am

ITA  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 4256136633 I definitely need TPTB to step up their game when casting. Georgia had the best cast season ever imo with high caliber men. TPTB need to cast high caliber women for Cam and not just for BIP (since there likely will be another season). I hope there are some genuine and lovely women for Cam  PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:28 am

I'll just leave this here.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 S0kN9P7

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:03 am

@Bobette  :frommeto

Cam is looking fine as can be  :girlfan Dare I say he's better looking than two years ago. Even better he's such a nice guy  PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:52 am

Geoergia had the best group of men. When do they usually announce the bachelor?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:04 am

I don't want to send my congrat's to sleuthers in fear of jinxing, but that's terrific news!!!

He's so flippin good looking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:16 pm

I'm hoping there's an official announcement soon. It would be disappointing if all the clues that point to Cam as the next lead and match for past leads end up being some misdirection. 

It's not official yet so there's a chance it may not be him which makes me have some doubt. This always happens whenever I really like a potential lead I start getting doubt. When I'm not invested that's when I am most sure of a lead.

@Aunties_Love @stuckinsc they usually announce the lead in March when filming has started, so hopefully some confirmation soon  Praying

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:07 pm

For the NWmag IG pic, Cam's brother Kyle commented with laughing emojis and two roses. I wonder if it's a joke because of the report that he would also be a lead with Cam (I have huge doubt about that and can't see it being true). I hope it's not a clue against Cam for lead sad

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bffonb5B7zW/?taken-by=nwmag
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:28 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:For the NWmag IG pic, Cam's brother Kyle commented with laughing emojis and two roses. I wonder if it's a joke because of the report that he would also be a lead with Cam (I have huge doubt about that and can't see it being true). I hope it's not a clue against Cam for lead sad

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bffonb5B7zW/?taken-by=nwmag

I'm no emoji aficionado but isn't that the "laughing but sweating" emoji; i.e. nervous laughter?  I would think that followed by two roses would back up the prediction of Cam Bach/Kyle Wingman prediction.  Don't panic yet, @AllAboutLove!

ETA:  I love the internet.  You can literally find anything.  laugh out loud

Grinning Face With Sweat

A similar face to Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes, but with a single drop of sweat on one side of the face. Used to indicate an uncomfortable situation.

Grinning Face With Sweat was approved as part of Unicode 6.0 in 2010 under the name “Smiling Face With Open Mouth and Cold Sweat” and added to Emoji 1.0 in 2015.

https://emojipedia.org/smiling-face-with-open-mouth-and-cold-sweat/

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal