SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:34 am

@LoveDovez it usually airs the end of July so quite a few months to go unfortunately. Would love it if it is Cam though  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@LoveDovez it usually airs the end of July so quite a few months to go unfortunately. Would love it if it is Cam though  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 4256136633

Awwww crap..laugh out loud I was hoping it was sooner than that. I enjoy watching the Bach's from the other countries. Thanks @Allaboutlove.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:38 am

I'm thinking Cam turned the lead gig down sad 

Cam commented on Courtney's IG post that he will be in the USA and hoping to meet up and even go on a trip to Mexico with Courtney and Lily at the end of March/April. 

Filming is set to start in March so there's no way Cam could be the lead if he will be in the USA and in Mexico then. 

Even if it is some misdirect it makes no sense to misdirect because the lead is always known (whether announced or spoiled) and no way for it not to get out with media and BTS filming pics.

Plus Cam was quoted in Confidential this week about how he isn't sure about doing it and even cited his family as a reason and how he wasn't sure if he'd come out the same. Perhaps it just wasn't worth it to him and who knows what the contract would entail or what type of season TPTB may have in mind to try top Sophie's ratings.

If Cam is not the lead, I have to say my level of interest has drastically plummeted sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I'm thinking Cam turned the lead gig down sad 

Cam commented on Courtney's IG post that he will be in the USA and hoping to meet up and even go on a trip to Mexico with Courtney and Lily at the end of March/April. 

Filming is set to start in March so there's no way Cam could be the lead if he will be in the USA and in Mexico then. 

Even if it is some misdirect it makes no sense to misdirect because the lead is always known (whether announced or spoiled) and no way for it not to get out with media and BTS filming pics.

Plus Cam was quoted in Confidential this week about how he isn't sure about doing it and even cited his family as a reason and how he wasn't sure if he'd come out the same. Perhaps it just wasn't worth it to him and who knows what the contract would entail or what type of season TPTB may have in mind to try top Sophie's ratings.

If Cam is not the lead, I have to say my level of interest has drastically plummeted sad

I agree, there's no way he'd be planning a trip O/S so close to filming and he's not one to misdirect IMO.  Also I note DM are now saying Cam "refuted" claims he'd be Bach so IMO they got confirmation.

On the upside, we might get some Cam/Courtney/Lily/Lee/Sam videos which will be fun.  Maybe they can reminisce about the time when Courtney had a better connection with Georgia than any of the other guys.  cantstopl

Probably a smart move for Cam in the long run and now I think the best we can hope for is someone brand new, some fresh meat, not a returnee or a reject from another network.  Here's hoping.

ETA:  Screen cap in case it disappears.  Do you think he meant to tag Georgia Love instead of that underwear model or....?!  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 QvP9GaF

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:28 am

@Bobette yeah the other Georgia is a friend of Cam's, tagging wasn't correct. G and Lee will be in the US next month so I could see them all meeting up with Courtney and Lily (Cam tagging along with G and Lee per usual laugh out loud ). They're all friends and Lee, Georgia, and Courtney have hung out together many times over the past years and get along really well (all of them laughing and singing together, arms around each other). I honestly think they'll just rib Court for his comment and have a laugh. That's how they've always been which is something I've always liked about them Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 4256136633 and they won't take it serious at all laugh out loud  

I think TPTB are scrambling if they couldn't lock down Cam. I never believed he would want to do a double bachelor thing. And who knows what TPTB wanted to do this year as the producers did say they wanted to top Sophie's season and thus more drama  Suspect I could guarantee that if TPTB couldn't reassure Cam in contract that he then wouldn't want to be a part of their mess or drag his family through it. Cam has stayed away from tv shows so it could be he weighed the pros and cons and decided it wasn't worth it. I have to respect Cam for that  yes

I'll be interested in seeing who they end up going with. I definitely don't want to watch a guy who's just come off of MAFS.  hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:59 am

I'll watch even if the Lead is a sock puppet; I can't help myself.  laugh out loud  

However, I really don't want a MAFS reject.  There MUST be someone else willing to put their life on hold for 3 months, kiss a bunch of girls, do whatever the producers tell them to do, and face public ridicule if they don't choose the fan favourite... right?  

It's really not too much to ask.  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698  

ETA: Really looking forward to Court and Lily "hosting" whichever AU Bach peeps head over to LA.  I want to see messy drunk IG stories of them all hanging out - Lily has no shame and no filter; she'll come through with the goods for sure, IMO.   Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:57 am

Rolling Eyes If the other "known" options are a guy who stripped naked on a radio show and a 24 year old "aspiring magician", then I hope they go with someone brand new.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:39 am

More names being thrown around: Jason Dundas and (wait for it) Nick 'Honey Badger' Cummins. laugh out loud  There's been a flurry of activity today which does make me think Cam said no in the past day or so.

On Monday, a source told Daily Mail Australia that Ten was 'in serious talks' with a high-profile TV presenter about the possibility of starring on the show.

At the top of Network Ten's list was hunky TV presenter Jason Dundas.

'Jason is already a natural in front of the camera. He has plenty of TV experience - and he looks great without a shirt!' the source added.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 WavKsI0

The Penrith native, who is currently based in LA, has previously hosted Getaway, The Big Adventure and The X Factor Australia.

The 35-year-old, who was crowned Cleo's Bachelor of the Year back in 2008, is currently believed to be single.

Bachelor producers also allegedly had their sights set on Wallabies rugby star Nick 'Honey Badger' Cummins.

The 30-year-old is known for his broad Australian accent and his trademark larrikin sense of humour.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Yzwi9ad

As proof of his popularity, the sportsman has already fronted campaigns for Tradie underwear and Tourism Australia.

'Viewers loved Sophie's authenticity and the fact that she was so down to earth. Ten felt they might be able to replicate that with Nick,' the source explained.

However, Network Ten's hopes appear to have been misguided given that Nick has a long-term partner.

Source

It's a no from me.   Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698

But hang on a minute WHAT IS THIS...

Meanwhile, former Bachelorette star Cameron Cranley is currently the bookies' favourite to be the next Bachelor.

I haven't seen any odds for Lead on Sportsbet, and I've been checking pretty regularly since it's always a MASSIVE giveaway.  Has anyone else seen odds anywhere???  Which "bookies" is this journalist referring to?  Or are they just making stuff up out of thin air in classic DM style?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:20 am

I mentioned that I was going to put a bet on cam but I was only joking ... maybe they took it as gospel Hugesmile

Seriously though I have my hopes up for cam and I really hope it’s not Ryan from MAFS which is another dude being thrown in the mix
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:51 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Rolling Eyes If the other "known" options are a guy who stripped naked on a radio show and a 24 year old "aspiring magician", then I hope they go with someone brand new.

It gets worse.  The guy who stripped naked is also apparently an "aspiring stand up comedian".

Still riding his five minutes of reality TV fame, Married at First Sight favourite Ryan has revealed a possible new career venture.
The Sydney tradie is keen to try a career in stand up comedy. "I don't want to go back to what I did before," the Sydney tradie tells Confidential.
But, there's only one problem: "I'm not that funny. I might have to buy some jokes."

Source

Step away from the edge, Channel 10.  DO NOT PROCEED!  You can't possibly be that desperate. Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:34 pm

TPTB seem like they want extra drama and will do whatever it takes to get it. What next, instead of a married F1 they may as well get a married lead dizzy 

I definitely think Cam would have turned them down if what they wanted was more crazy (and after last year I think that may be what they're going for)  no no  jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:21 am

It's another no from me...

Born to love! Could Delta Goodrem's ex boyfriend be the next suitor to take the reins from Matty Johnson as the next Bachelor?

It's the Channel Ten dating juggernaut that is yet to cast a suitable suitor for its 2018 season.

And with rumours swirling around who will be the next Bachelor, Delta Goodrem's ex-boyfriend Drew Mitchell, 33, has been thrown into the mix.

The former Wallabies rugby union player's name was put forward by his team mate Adam Ashley-Cooper.

Referencing a Daily Mail Australia article about the Bachelor 2018 rumour mill, Adam took to Twitter this week to point his finger at his mate.

Adam took to Twitter to share a photo that showed the pair enjoying a bath together with Drew happily washing Adam's back.

In captioning the image, Ada wrote: 'I saw this article and thought to myself, I KNOW THE PERFECT BLOKE --@drew_mitchell!!! Charming, handsome, good with kids, everyone's 3rd wheel and will scrub your back if needed.

Adam's tweet gained a fair amount of traction, with fellow Wallaby Matt Giteau also throwing his support behind Drew.

Sharing Adam's Tweet, Matt wrote: ' @TheBachelorAU we have found your next bachelor!! @drew_mitchell

Another Wallaby, Kurtley Beale went one step further, sharing an image that showed Drew's head Photoshopped onto Matty J Johnson's body.

Delta called it quits with Drew in December 2016 with an unnamed source telling Woman's Day the Born To Try singer broke the news over the phone.

The singer was said to give the reason that her work schedule was too hectic to sustain the relationship.

Speaking to The Saturday Telegraph in January last year, Drew said their long-distance relationship was a factor in their break-up, adding he was playing rugby in the south of France at the time.

'It was a foreign situation for me to be in,' Drew said. 'This was the first time things were speculated about in my personal life and so we didn't say anything.'

Speculation has been rife as to who will be the next Bachelor, with the likes of Bachelorette star Cam Cranley and former X-Factor Australia host Jason Dundas being touted for the role.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5453521/Could-Delta-Goodrems-ex-Bachelor.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal