SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:44 am

spangler wrote:I think you're spot on- around 29-32 years old. From what I've googled, junior bodyboard champions tend to be 16-17 years old.

Thanks @spangler bestbud!

If she's 31 or over that would put her in yet another different Sportsbet category to Sophie.  That would make it too easy.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:58 am

Sophie has deleted more posts.  Curiouser and curiouser.   Suspect

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 H5hsiuQ

Source

ETA 10pm - More posts deleted, New Bio and New profile pic...

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 SaeBTVy

Seems like she's spent the day on SM. Which means she's probably also found and read our site.  Hi Sophie!  handwave
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:20 pm

Just had a look at Nick’s IG and wow, he’s one extreme figure. I can’t imagine him sitting through socials sipping tea.

Of the alleged F2, who matches him best on paper?
Sophie’s Public IG with her blog partner is basically fashion. I read that is Sophie’s passion, so her possibly going far is a plus for her business. Did she find love too? “Best results”!?

Britt’s adventurous side seems more suitable. Her IG bio says “Blessed” so perhaps she’s happy that she went on the show. An excellent adventure

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:30 pm

Wow she sure took longer to go through everything than Britt did. Maybe because she will face more scrutiny as F1? Or maybe it’s as simple as her just being busy catching up with people after being mia for the last 2 1/2-3 months...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:05 pm

spangler wrote:Wow she sure took longer to go through everything than Britt did. Maybe because she will face more scrutiny as F1? Or maybe it’s as simple as her just being busy catching up with people after being mia for the last 2 1/2-3 months...

The deletion of posts has me most intrigued.  Stuff she doesn't want Nick to see?  Stuff that she doesn't want to the public to see?  Britt on the other hand, owning everything, staying true to who she was before the show, not deleting one single post.

ETA:  Just realised she's down to 601 posts now!!!  What you hiding, girl?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 JmvZFtb

https://www.instagram.com/sophiechristina.t/

Idlemess wrote:Just had a look at Nick’s IG and wow, he’s one extreme figure.  I can’t imagine him sitting through socials sipping tea.

Of the alleged F2, who matches him best on paper?
Sophie’s Public IG with her blog partner is basically fashion. I read that is Sophie’s passion, so her possibly going far is a plus for her business. Did she find love too? “Best results”!?

Britt’s adventurous side seems more suitable. Her IG bio says “Blessed” so perhaps she’s happy that she went on the show. An excellent adventure

On paper, Britt seems to have the most similar lifestyle/outlook IMO.  But, opposites attract as they say and IMO in Australia, "Ladies love Tradies" seems to be the dating theme of the moment - lots of professional, polished women pairing up with carpenters and electricians (possibly because tradies are earning bigger money these days than white-collar businessmen).  laugh out loud

Then again, this is his ex: https://msthomassen.com/about/  She's glamorous but not exactly a professional businesswoman.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:50 pm

Do TPTB have regulations that the girls must follow on SM? Just interesting how both changed things on their profiles on the same day. Maybe TPTB have cottoned onto the fact that we rely heavily on SM to sleuth these days?

I’m thinking this post cull will continue for a while. She’s already deleted over 250 posts but I can’t work out why she is taking her time doing it. Wouldn’t you just quickly go through and delete stuff and get on with life?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:03 pm

Lol, maybe Nick’s the one who’s deleted the pics

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:26 pm

spangler wrote:Do TPTB have regulations that the girls must follow on SM? Just interesting how both changed things on their profiles on the same day. Maybe TPTB have cottoned onto the fact that we rely heavily on SM to sleuth these days?

I’m thinking this post cull will continue for a while. She’s already deleted over 250 posts but I can’t work out why she is taking her time doing it. Wouldn’t you just quickly go through and delete stuff and get on with life?

I think them changing on the same day is just an indication that they all got back yesterday and were excited to get back on their phones, since they're so cut off during filming.  Britt adding new followers (presumably girls she met on the show?) while Sophie deletes posts, suggests to me Sophie F1 Britt F2.

In general yes, there are very strict rules about what they can and can't post, especially the Top 4.  IGs will probably stay private until the show starts, then their profile pics will change to the official show ones and they will be required to post stills from the show on the night the relevant episode airs.  

Would be horrible for the F2 to have to relive it all over again.  They started doing this during Matty's season - previously contestants could post what they liked as long as they didn't give any details away, but since Matty's season, the girls' SM accounts are basically an extension of the show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:00 am

Bobette wrote:
spangler wrote:Do TPTB have regulations that the girls must follow on SM? Just interesting how both changed things on their profiles on the same day. Maybe TPTB have cottoned onto the fact that we rely heavily on SM to sleuth these days?

I think them changing on the same day is just an indication that they all got back yesterday and were excited to get back on their phones, since they're so cut off during filming.  Britt adding new followers (presumably girls she met on the show?) while Sophie deletes posts, suggests to me Sophie F1 Britt F2.

In general yes, there are very strict rules about what they can and can't post, especially the Top 4.  IGs will probably stay private until the show starts, then their profile pics will change to the official show ones and they will be required to post stills from the show on the night the relevant episode airs.  

Would be horrible for the F2 to have to relive it all over again.  They started doing this during Matty's season - previously contestants could post what they liked as long as they didn't give any details away, but since Matty's season, the girls' SM accounts are basically an extension of the show.

That is one of the worst parts for the F2 IMO, having to post the photos from all their dates and pretending to be excited about it all. I remember the photo Elise posted last year from her date where you could see the camera crew all around them, rather than a nice, romantic lovey dovey shot, that should of been a dead giveaway she was F2, I just so badly wanted the Elise train to happen that I ignored it laugh out loud

But what are you hiding Sophie? Mass deletion is F1 IMO, as she’ll be under more scrutiny
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:19 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
That is one of the worst parts for the F2 IMO, having to post the photos from all their dates and pretending to be excited about it all. I remember the photo Elise posted last year from her date where you could see the camera crew all around them, rather than a nice, romantic lovey dovey shot, that should of been a dead giveaway she was F2, I just so badly wanted the Elise train to happen that I ignored it  laugh out loud

But what are you hiding Sophie? Mass deletion is F1 IMO, as she’ll be under more scrutiny

I want to know too.  That is a massive cull of posts. Interestingly she dropped to 1598 posts earlier, now back up to 1599. Maybe she's finished eliminating whoever or whatever from her account and has now posted some kind of "I'm back" message.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:34 am

Nick's IG is clean as a whistle, unless he dated his teammates hehehe He's all man (in every way) brute strength, sports, fun and humor.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:52 am

Idlemess wrote:Nick's IG is clean as a whistle, unless he dated his teammates hehehe He's all man (in every way) brute strength, sports, fun and humor.

Yeah, Nick's a straight up guy.  No hidden agendas there IMO!  I like him.   yes

Nick probably won't care/notice 50 deleted posts, but if it were me (and she's F1) I'd be curious to know who or what was in them.  Presumably he wouldn't have seen any of the girls' SM yet (not allowed on the show, and they're both private which means he wouldn't be able to see them because obviously he wouldn't be allowed to follow them) and she deleted them pretty damned fast.  Don't want to wait till a SHV and have him accidentally see something she doesn't want known perhaps...?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal