SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:36 pm

via GIPHY

.... Yeah, it's gonna be a no from me laugh out loud Have fun, guys!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:43 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
brownravens wrote:Honey badger has been confirmed on FB!

Was just coming on to say this, we are locked and loaded for a season of the Badger. I’m hoping I’ll be pleasantly surprised by him? Oh well, at least he’ll be funny....

I'm embracing it.  If I'm going to watch trash TV, it might as well be TRASH TV.  His ladies look like a lively bunch.  Bring it on!  cheerleader

ETA:  #TheBadgerlor rotfl

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 HUOAPdW

Apparently he'll be on the Project tomorrow night.  Giddy up.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:27 am

No!!!!!!

There goes your entire Victorian audience who have no blooming idea who he is???
Plus the first word that came to mind when I saw those shots of the girls was scrag fight. Oh dear

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:33 am

Oh I am there for the Badger!  I am sick to death of bland personalities – no more Richie’s or Matty J’s, or even "gag" Arie’s.

I agree @Bobette, the girls look a little er... rough around the edges.  Makes me think they were not cast for Cam at all  question

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:10 am

Agent99 wrote:Oh I am there for the Badger!  I am sick to death of bland personalities – no more Richie’s or Matty J’s, or even "gag" Arie’s.

I agree @Bobette, the girls look a little er... rough around the edges.  Makes me think they were not cast for Cam at all  question

My thoughts exactly, @Agent99.  The only girl who looks remotely Cam-ish is the sad girl in the yellow top IMO (going by superficial appearances alone of course...).  Anyway yeah ITA - crazy unexpected trashfire beats boring wooden bland any day IMO.

ETA:  @Sundy - I'm not in a rugby state either - but maybe it's better that way?  No pre-conceived impressions?  question

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:51 am

And we're off like a bride's nightie.

This is going down well on Facebook, loads of men saying they will watch just because it's the Badge.  Shrewd move, Ch 10.

Matt Wood
Those lovely ladies will be hornier than a black rhino at the tip of Cape Horn.

Daniel Moxey
If this is true then I will unironically watch and enjoy this season.

Troy Alexander
he’ll get the Sheila’s jumping like a couple cats on a hot tin roof

Tony Millar
The bachelor sux arse but I'll watch it for the honeybadgers one liners

Callum Weeks
this is going to go off like a fish milkshake

Will Riley
This is going to be televised GOLD, gold I tell you!

Brett Currie
I swore I would never watch the Batchelor, but this may break me.

Scott Stanley
well butter me buns and call me biscuit

Claire Walker
Ash Walker will buy a tv for this

Bradley McNamara
What a time to be alive

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:04 am

The ex girl friend has change her Instagram account to private.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by quick_dry Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:56 am

Sundy wrote:No!!!!!!

There goes your entire Victorian audience who have no blooming idea who he is???
Plus the first word that came to mind when I saw those shots of the girls was scrag fight. Oh dear
(chiming in from NSW) If it wasn't for the nickname I wouldn't have a clue, who even watches union outside the private school set? ;)

Love a season that starts with a girl who looks like she's screaming "oi c*nt, you f*ckin wot?!", other seasons can have their love themes, I'm here to warm my hands at the dumpster fire
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:33 am

quick_dry wrote:
Sundy wrote:No!!!!!!

(chiming in from NSW) If it wasn't for the nickname I wouldn't have a clue, who even watches union outside the private school set? ;)

Love a season that starts with a girl who looks like she's screaming "oi c*nt, you f*ckin wot?!", other seasons can have their love themes, I'm here to warm my hands at the dumpster fire

hehehe I heard exactly that phrase in my head when I saw those photos.

Meanwhile, we probably should have seen this coming.  Seems Nick's been in bed with TPTB for a while...

Source

I can't remember who was asking when he split up with his GF but this article suggests at least a year ago:

'You'd think he was batting for the other team!' The Bachelor Nick 'Honey Badger' Cummins' roommate says he is hit on by more MEN than women... and claims the footballer is a germophobe around the house

Nick 'Honey Badger' Cummins will have more than 20 ladies vying for his affection on Channel Ten's upcoming season of The Bachelor.

But a flatmate of the rugby union player has claimed the 30-year-old 'isn't any good with women'.

Roommate Josh told Nova 96.9's Fitzy And Wippa that despite his public profile, he often didn't attract the opposite sex when he headed out.

Josh joked to the radio hosts about how men would often approach Nick: 'You'd think he was batting for the other team, the amount of blokes that hit on him.'

Josh and Nick have been living together for a year and a half, and his roommate insists the athlete has remained single for that duration.

Nick's last known relationship with Norwegian artist Martine Thomassen is believed to have ended in 2016 after they celebrated the five-year anniversary.

He said Nick was pleasant to live with, but noted: 'He's a germophobe; very, very clean.'

When asked if Josh gave his mate advice for the show, he scoffed: 'Neither of us are any good with women - we're going around in circles if we're talking to each other about birds.'

Openly discussing Nick's journey to accepting the gig, he said: 'He's a very private dude. For him to put himself out there on national TV with that kind of stuff is a big deal for him!'

A couple of minutes into the chat, Josh quickly worried he had revealed too much to the public, saying with concern: 'Mate, he'll probably hang me when I get home.'

The live conversation was aired on Monday, days before the official announcement was released by Channel Ten.

Hunky larrikin Nick, 30, looked suave in his first promotional shot for the show, wearing a white button-up shirt as he held a rose in his hands.

'[I'm] really looking forward to throwing everything at this opportunity to finding the one,' Nick said in a statement published by The Daily Telegraph on Wednesday.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:25 am

And we're off like a bride's nightie.

My all time favourite saying from him.  Hope he can work it in to the show somehow laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:46 pm

Agent99 wrote:And we're off like a bride's nightie.

My all time favourite saying from him.  Hope he can work it in to the show somehow laugh out loud

I'd say it's pretty much guaranteed.  laugh out loud  Here's hoping they don't feed him any scripted lines - he doesn't need them!

Daily Mail are having a field day with Nick.  They must have 25% of their staff working on Badge stories right now.  

Some notable articles:

Nick is well endowed:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5502167/Kyle-Jackie-O-caller-claims-Nick-Cummins-massive-c-k.html

Americans love him:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5502349/Watch-Nick-Cummins-called-Honey-Bear-American-TV-host.html

Female viewers not impressed but men are LOVING IT:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5502231/Women-split-men-rejoice-new-Bachelor-Honey-Badger.html

TPTB dig his one-liners:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5502049/Nick-Honey-Badger-Cummins-insists-hes-looking-one.html

Also, the show is being filmed at a different mansion this year:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:08 pm

There's a very positive reaction in Facebook, I'm for once very excited to watch this.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal