SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by spangler Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:02 am

Another Contestant Revealed!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5502977/Bachelor-contestant-revealed-blonde-bombshell-Ashlea-Harvey.html

EDIT: This possibly looks like her instagram:
https://ink361.com/app/users/ig-15113467/4shl3a/photos

spangler

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:08 am

LiboLRC wrote:There's a very positive reaction in Facebook, I'm for once very excited to watch this.

Good to hear it @LiboLRC thumbsup

Sportsbet are confident too - for Matty's season they had odds for "over/under 900,000" but for Nick it's "over/under 1.105 million".  This season could be massive!  Having a Lead who appeals to men seems like it's already paying off big time.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 EG6fdTG

I think this could be good for a lot of IRL relationships too - I've read a lot of comments about guys actually being excited about watching Nick'e season after having to "endure" sitting through previous seasons with their gfs.  laugh out loud

Other relevant SB odds:

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Rc7Mw0u
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 QxP6qUL
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 BHFz5NH
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 DD1fRw0

Source

Of course the winner wouldn't be known yet but these might at least give us an idea of who TPTB have in mind to be F1 - it will be interesting to see how the odds change as filming progresses, after the FRC, and when the show airs.

@AllAboutLove/@GuardianAngel, may we please have a Betting Odds thread like we did for Sophie's season?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:13 am

spangler wrote:Another Contestant Revealed!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5502977/Bachelor-contestant-revealed-blonde-bombshell-Ashlea-Harvey.html

EDIT: This possibly looks like her instagram:
https://ink361.com/app/users/ig-15113467/4shl3a/photos

Great job, @spangler - I will copy over to the potential contestants thread. yes

ETA: And here's another!  Blair Thomas

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5503311/New-Bachelor-contestant-revealed-sports-teacher-Blair-Thomas.html

ETA2: Looks like they started filming the intro cocktail party last night (will probably continue tonight IMO)

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 VwgaanX

Source

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 8QQgmeX

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:02 am

Video of intros:

Daily Mail are saying this girl gets first one-on-one time:  She seems to know him, or at least know who he is IMO.  I see lots of enthusiasm on both sides here.  Another pre-selected F1 perhaps??? question

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 V2JCQVG

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 FKFpEqr

Source

Just throwing this out there but I'm wondering if the woman in green might be his ex?  If it was an amicable split maybe she put in an appearance to wish him well.  Also maybe to clarify to the viewers that he didn't dump her to go on the show.

The article says he seemed "familiar" with her, and she was first out of the limo (maybe to put him at ease?).  Wish I'd posted more pics before she made her IG private. Hair length is different to the pics we have of her but profile is similar IMO.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 TvIIDzT

Source

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 TpGjfmbBachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 ZjcZUlj

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:24 am

Nick was on The Project tonight. I’m not entirely sure he knows what he has signed up for
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:57 am

Sundy wrote:Nick was on The Project tonight. I’m not entirely sure he knows what he has signed up for

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 3806527698 Poor bloke. I hope he survives the experience!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:26 am

I agree Nick doesn’t seem aware of what being the Bachelor entails. And the way he tried to speak seriously was cringeworthy to me. It’s as through he was reading off the auto-prompt as he seemed fake. I have serious doubts he can carry off anything other than being a bogan. And this does not interest me in the slightest.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:34 am

Storybook wrote:I agree Nick doesn’t seem aware of what being the Bachelor entails. And the way he tried to speak seriously was cringeworthy to me. It’s as through he was reading off the auto-prompt as he seemed fake. I have serious doubts he can carry off anything other than being a bogan. And this does not interest me in the slightest.
I have to say he makes Richie seem eloquent
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:27 am

“They say you get three loves in life. My first one, you know, probably cuts pretty deep. You’re not really sure if it’s infatuation or not. And the second one — you know, it may be love. But maybe you don’t understand, ‘cause you’re still young and inexperienced at the timings and both your lives haven’t really hit the right connection, the right point,” he said. “So I suppose the third one — which — who knows, I could actually find — could be this one, where I’ve realised it’s not infatuation, the timings of both of our lives have come to this point, and now we’ve connected and, hopefully, pressed forward into a happy future.”

Anyone else feel like the bold might be foreshadowing getting back together with his ex?  If she was his "second love", it sounds like he's attributing the break up to bad timing.  

I hope we're not going to be watching a season of Nick pining for his ex girlfriend while a bunch of other chicks compete for Instagram followers and a place on BiP 2019...

ETA: Nick apparently dated Cassandra prior to the show. Suspect

'They've definitely been more than friends!' Nick 'Honey Badger' Cummins 'previously dated Bachelor hopeful Cassandra Wood'

He's the charismatic rugby union star who was revealed as the 2018 Bachelor on Wednesday.

And it seems that Nick Cummins can pass the awkward introduction phase with one contestant, Cassandra Wood, after a source claimed the pair had already dated.

Quoting an 'unnamed source' the Daily Telegraph claimed that Nick had known hopeful Cassandra Wood for more than 12 months and the pair were 'more than friends'

The source went one further, telling the publication that Nick and Cassandra were dating.

'They've definitely been more than just friends,' the source claimed, adding that Cassandra wasn't aware that Nick would be the Bachelor until the start of production this week.

It was also suggested that Nick and Cassandra had been spotted together at a number of events, including the Fall's Festival over New Years and at an Australian Open of Surf event in Sydney's Manly in March.

However, a spokesperson for Network ten remained tight lipped on the potential pairing, even refusing to acknowledge Cassandra's imminent entry into the Bachelor mansion.

'Ten will neither confirm or deny speculation about the identity of rumoured Bachelorettes on theis season of The bachelor Australia and looks forward to revealing the contestants to viewers later this year,'the spokesperson said.

Cassandra was amoung a handful of hopefuls pictured on 'lock down' on Wednesday.

According to her Starnow profile, Cassandra hails from Sydney's Northern Beaches and has a handful of acting and modelling credits.

Besides appearing briefly in Home and Away, Cassandra has also modelled for brands such as Reebok and Rebel Sport.

[I] am very interested in pursuing my modelling and acting career. I have a great attitude and would love to work with new people,' she said in her Starnow bio

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:22 pm

Again??? Is this going to be the new thing in casting for this show? Bring on people who know one another prior to the show? 

Listening to that interview was painful.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N3pJ5PThBY
The guy is hilarious, also according to some people he moved to Japan to make more money so that he could support his father and brothers, love the guy so far.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:05 pm

Sprite wrote:Again??? Is this going to be the new thing in casting for this show? Bring on people who know one another prior to the show? 

Listening to that interview was painful.

IKR?  If he acknowledges her when they "meet" on night 1 then fair enough (Australian cities are tiny compared to the US and most Aussies would have experienced one-degree-of-separation).

BUT! if he pretends he's meeting her for the first time then yes I think it could be another pre-planned F1.  Or maybe it will "come out" later in the series and cause drama with the other girls.  

Either way, it's been done before and I was hoping for something different from this season. hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal