SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun May 27, 2018 5:57 pm

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 8d91d310Just found this in the diimex photos and as suspected Brooke’s HTD was #4 and dated 17/5/2018. Not sure if it was posted previously
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun May 27, 2018 6:09 pm

Nice pickup, eagle eye @Sundy! thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Mon May 28, 2018 1:59 am

Does this mean that the port macquarie HTD for Brittany could have actually been a F3 fantasy date? Or were the pics from that HTD just delayed in coming out? Because Brooke's pics hit the media before Brittany's did...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 29, 2018 12:44 am

Just checking out the suppliers list and it's possible the Finale might be at the same resort as last year (Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort in Thailand)?  https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/partners

I thought they might not have updated it from last year but Underworks Underwear is included as the number 2 partner and they make the Tradie brand which Nick is "the face of".  Could be a coincidence but seems unlikely.

I tried to make a fake booking at the resort for the next week and it allowed it but said the resort was currently in "high demand" (also they are having a 66% off sale - would be a bargain if I actually wanted to go! laugh out loud).

So I'm wondering if the FRC might have been filmed already and the gang are either back home or will be headed back soon. Anyone know what Osher's been up to on SM - any clues there?

spangler wrote:Does this mean that the port macquarie HTD for Brittany could have actually been a F3 fantasy date? Or were the pics from that HTD just delayed in coming out? Because Brooke's pics hit the media before Brittany's did...

Yes IMO they are definitely her hometown and were just delayed in coming out - they often hold back paparazzi photos if DM or another outlet has purchased exclusivity deals to publish them.

ETA:  OK so the long list at the bottom of the page does seem to be all related to Matty's season so it may have been a coincidence about Underworks.  Can anyone remember if they were a sponsor last year?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue May 29, 2018 1:01 am

Good sleuthing @Bobette how boring if they go to the same resort again though!

IMO, Osher hasn't posted anything in the last week that he couldn't have pre done, and then posted when it suited him. I would be surprised if it was already in the can though, they were about 10 days behind Mattys season because of when they started filming, and Matty and Laura had their anniversary last week, unless they were able to make up some major time while shooting.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 29, 2018 1:10 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Good sleuthing @Bobette how boring if they go to the same resort again though!

IMO, Osher hasn't posted anything in the last week that he couldn't have pre done, and then posted when it suited him. I would be surprised if it was already in the can though, they were about 10 days behind Mattys season because of when they started filming, and Matty and Laura had their anniversary last week, unless they were able to make up some major time while shooting.

Yeah I just trawled back through Matty's threads (trying to see if Underworks was a sponsor - don't think it was, couldn't see it at least) and he was pictured arriving back on 25th May (a Thursday).  Weird that the paps wouldn't have snapped at least one pic of Nick if they're home.  Can't be much longer though surely - they'll be back by the weekend  IMO.  Gotta keep a close eye on those girls' IG accounts!  

You're right, it would be v boring for them to use the same resort and they would probably be hesitant to after the photo leak last year, but maybe they figured "better the devil you know", and went back to the same resort with higher security this time?  Or maybe they just got cheap rates for being return customers? laugh out loud  They see to have re-booked Mango Bay resort for the next BiP so possible IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 29, 2018 1:25 am

OK now this could be something. @lizcummins (Nick's sister I think) is posting IG stories from an overseas location. Not necessarily the FRC location but maybe some private travel on the way home? question

Passagio is Italian. Anyone recognise this bay?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 LBBGwBo

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 I7E8Mra

https://www.instagram.com/lizcummins_/

Last edited by Bobette on Tue May 29, 2018 3:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue May 29, 2018 2:14 am

Kinda looks like Island of Rhodes?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 29, 2018 3:22 am

Wow @spangler nice pickup!  

It certainly does look very similar.  Nice pickup.  I'm wondering though, if it was there, whether that castle thing on the top of the hill should be visible in Liz's photo?  Also I don't see the road leading up the hill?  But yes, very similar IMO.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 4XFfpBY

Source

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 I7E8Mra

https://www.instagram.com/lizcummins_/

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 9CEHYis

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue May 29, 2018 4:16 am

Wherever it is, it looks very European. I’m guessing she’s used the bachelor ticket to continue on travelling elsewhere. I doubt very much that Europe trips would be in the show’s budget.... only other option is that it’s somewhere in New Caledonia? Cause they have French heritage...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 29, 2018 4:39 am

spangler wrote:Wherever it is, it looks very European. I’m guessing she’s used the bachelor ticket to continue on travelling elsewhere. I doubt very much that Europe trips would be in the show’s budget.... only other option is that it’s somewhere in New Caledonia? Cause they have French heritage...

Yes I think New Caledonia was on the "shortlist" for the FRC location last season from our sleuthing.  On the third frame in her IG story Liz comments "we should do this again soon" and tags her fiancé which to me translates to "we should do this another time when we don't have obligations to a TV show and can take our time and enjoy it."  The clip also shows the bay from another angle.  Does this help you narrow it down at all?  I never travel so useless for this kind of sleuthing.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 NWVZdSA

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Tue May 29, 2018 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue May 29, 2018 4:43 am

Ooh interesting, yes that does sound like it’s bach-related!

Edit: A google search found this:
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fumamigirl.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F07%2F30-12540-post%2FPassaggio-Oia-Santorini-Umami-Girl-920x609(pp_w768_h508).jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fumamigirl.com%2Fvisit-oia-santorini-greece%2F&docid=xfwK0d10EsgBkM&tbnid=S_XMRLeyRu137M%3A&vet=10ahUKEwiE4s-gt6rbAhVIebwKHQ6lAXAQMwhgKB0wHQ..i&w=768&h=508&client=safari&bih=769&biw=1264&q=white%20passiggio%20building&ved=0ahUKEwiE4s-gt6rbAhVIebwKHQ6lAXAQMwhgKB0wHQ&iact=mrc&uact=8

If you go through the photos, its a match to the first frame. Maybe it's Santorini?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal