SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:14 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Wait really is nick a done deal?? Arghhh I think I will be skipping sleuthing him I actually can’t stand the guy. Sorry but this feels like a joke-  Rolling Eyes jmo

Count me out of watching and being the least bit interested in this season. I prefer a male who can string an intelligent sentence together and I like a man with a bit of culture.  They will need to have sub-titles to make sure the TV audience can understand him. And for that matter the women might need a translator too. Yes, there will be a lot of very disappointed women getting out of the limo if they were expecting Cam.

And I need to add I live in South Australia, Rugby is nothing here and AFL is everything. Most males in SA would not have heard of him. And the same would go for WA who are mad passionate AFL fans. The guy has limited male pull IMO

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:25 pm

Is anyone on the board going to be watching?  Might just be me and the crickets. Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:19 pm

He is not attractive to me at all...and having read that dribble that apparently passes for speech with him... no no

I most definitely will not be getting up in the middle of the night to watch live. I will wait to hear from some of you Aussies as to how it goes and then may or may not try to watch after.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:41 am

I won't be watching, I rarely do, but I follow along with every post here. Of course the sleuthing will be the fun part!!!

You never know, he just may find the one!

I have no idea who is is, but by watching the vids I think he'll be alot of fun! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:22 am

Bobette wrote:Is anyone on the board going to be watching?  Might just be me and the crickets. Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698

As much as I whinge now, I'll probably watch it, I think I've established that I'm that much of a Bach tragic that I'll watch whatever rubbish TPTB decide to sling in front of us :yes:

I'm pretty sure I was rubbishing Sophie when they announced her as well, but the rest of Australia was stoked, so what do I know?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:07 am

Haa haa - good to hear, @Dirty Street Pie. I hold Sophie to blame for this - she was too popular. laugh out loud

He's not my cup of tea at all but at least he's different and presumably wants to be there so will put on a good show IMO -  I'm glad Cam didn't do it if he wasn't 100%.

He's so different to Cam though, they would have had to do some quick re-casting of potential F1s.  I wonder what his ex girlfriend is like?  Could be useful to know his type...

ETA:  Well, this is her; Norwegian and an "artist" (in quotes because I checked out the art and, um, well let's just say it would look great on the walls at a primary school):

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 KRZ3dyT

Her public IG: https://www.instagram.com/ms_thomassen/?hl=en

And his: https://www.instagram.com/nickbadger/?hl=en
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:19 am

The girl friend is very pretty.
https://msthomassen.com/about/

https://www.instagram.com/ms_thomassen/

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:29 am

Well, IMO 5 years shows that he can do commitment, and it looks like she's back and forth between AU, Japan and Norway, so it seems he's mature enough to handle long distance.  

So provided he didn't break up with her specifically to do the show, he might be solid boyfriend material.  Right?  Help me out here people I'm trying to be positive.... Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:40 am

His ex is gorgeous! How long ago did they break up? If that's his type it looks like we're in for an epic brunette massacre, the likes of which hasn't been seen since Richies season!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:44 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:His ex is gorgeous! How long ago did they break up? If that's his type it looks like we're in for an epic brunette massacre, the likes of which hasn't been seen since Richies season!

You know what, I reckon his "type" could be any of the girls who would usually be cast as MOTs or villains or crazies. So for the first time in ages we might have a season where there is not just one potential F1 but many - that in itself could be interesting!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:20 pm

So do we know for sure that the guy is the next bach or has it been announced?

I don't think I will be able to understand the dude, but if he can tame that hair, he may be ok to look at....LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:20 pm

I'm thinking Cam was a fake spoiler all along. I reckon TPTB threw out that spoiler to the media because for the past 2 years the girls have known who the bachelor was before they turned up at the mansion. This year I think they've purposely put out that spoiler on Cam and flown him to Sydney to act as a decoy. He gets a free holiday out of it and TPTB get their "story" out. TPTB were trying to cover up Nick the whole time.

And if this indeed is the game that they're already playing, sleuthing is going to become a lot more interesting this year. I'm thinking there will be fake spoilers thrown out everywhere.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal