SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:00 am

Yup.  That's my thinking too @spangler.  Tim and Anna were on a magazine cover earlier this week so they'd want to strike while the iron's hot IMO - would make to have the wedding this weekend while people are reading/talking about them.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:45 am

I think the magazine cover is to tie in with the wedding.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:31 pm

CHANGES!!!  Looks like FRC is done and dusted in time for Tim & Anna's wedding as we predicted.  Jeez we're good.  laugh out loud

Last week:
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 VrGWGBq

Today:
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 LlZE3tR

Source

Last week:
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 DwB8Cg6

Today:
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 AtxfNS4

Source

Sophie's post count has gone down by one.  Britt has changed her description and profile pic to one with dogs.  Let me hear your interpretations of these developments.

IMO, changing your pic to dogs is something a heartbroken chick would do (they'll always love you Brittney!), ditto changing your description (reinventing yourself after a breakup)  

I wonder what Sophie deleted....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:45 pm

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 2498057887 yay @Bobette let the sm stalking begin laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:32 pm

Can I please have the ages and states of both girls please. I will keep a close eye on the sportsbet site today and tomorrow
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:48 pm

Agree @Bobette making changes = heartbreak, no changes, i’m happy as I am folks, cos I got the man :yes:

@Sundy I believe Britt is NSW, and Sophie is Brisbane. Not sure on ages though.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:09 am

Sophie is 25

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:31 am

yep IA with above info - sophie is 25 from Brisbane and a blonde! .. and Britt is brunette from port macquarie (nsw) not sure about age though - my guess would be 24-25 ??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:40 am

Sundy wrote:Can I please have the ages and states of both girls please. I will keep a close eye on the sportsbet site today and tomorrow

That would be great - Thanks @Sundy.

As @idlemess says, Sophie is 25 and from QLD

Britt is from NSW and was the state junior women's bodyboarding champion 2004.  I'm currently trying to find out the age definition of "junior" :detective

Once the crew/paps/insiders/spies get back and either start betting on the winning categories or tell Sportsbet who won then we should very quickly see the F1 emerge.

Thanks for taking two girls with such different details to the end Nick - you're making it too easy for us! laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:42 am

Excellent!
Brittany has invented herself as very light-hearted and very joyous. Doesn't the F2 always have to try and maintain a happy persona? I feel like this new update is trying extra hard to be happy.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:44 am

spangler wrote:Excellent!
Brittany has invented herself as very light-hearted and very joyous. Doesn't the F2 always have to try and maintain a happy persona? I feel like this new update is trying extra hard to be happy.

Yes agreed, agreed, and the F1 is meant to look like they're possibly sad even though inside they're doing cartwheels, which would make the F2 feel even worse I'm, sure, poor things!

ETA: @Sundy, I think Britt could be quite "old" (comparatively.  If she won a junior comp in 2004, I'd think she was ~16-18 at the time which would make her ~30-32 now.  Yeah?  

How old does she look in the 2012 video do we think?  She talks about "travelling extensively"...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:26 am

I think you're spot on- around 29-32 years old. From what I've googled, junior bodyboard champions tend to be 16-17 years old.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal