SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:57 pm

Cast bios:

Autumn, 29, VIC

Creative Autumn is a digital designer from Melbourne, who is hoping to find an 'ideal man' with an old soul and old school views about commitment.

Vanessa, 27, VIC

Fiercely independent legal secretary Vanessa is looking a sincere man, with a great sense of humour. It was her New Year's resolution to apply for the hit dating show.

Sophie, 25, QLD

Sophie is a property valuer who is on her way to achieving all her career goals, and is ready to focus on finding her ideal partner.

Tenille, 25, QLD

Tenille is a flight attendant, who is laid-back, modern and well spoken. She's looking for an easy-going man that loves a laugh, but also has a genuine and caring personality.

Alisha, 25, ACT

Alisha is a motivated political adviser who is looking for an intelligent partner in crime to share life with, but she certainly knows how to let loose, too. Her ideal date involves hiring a tinny on the Hawkesbury River, and taking a six-pack of VB and a picnic along for the ride. Sounds like the perfect gal for our chilled-out Bachelor!

Romy, 29, QLD

Romy, who works as a photoshoot director, sees herself as a bit of a bogan. She describes herself as spontaneous, fun, confident, adventurous and loyal.

Steph, 23, VIC

Steph works as a children's entertainer, and jokes that she applied for the show because 'competing with girls who all have modelling experience for one guy is easier than modern dating.'

Blair, 27, QLD

This primary school teacher from Queensland is described as sassy and quick-witted, and she's looking for someone equally "fun and sarcastic" to settle down with.

Kayla, 25, SA

Kayla is a flight attendant, whose nickname is Bambi due to her height. Her dream date would be to go to the drive- inn movies.

Emily, 24, ACT

The 24-year-old dance teacher is a former professional ballet dancer, whose looking for love.

Cass, 23, NSW

Former Miss World finalist Cass is currently studying, and enjoys spending her down-time playing rugby or riding horses. She says she's sill single because she's fussy and scared of dating, so why not try The Bachelor!

Renee, 30, VIC

This 30-year-old business analyst wants a man who challenges her both intellectually and emotionally, but also holds her hand while they live life to the max.

Dasha, 32, SA

Mother-of-one and personal trainer Dasha is looking for a fairytale romance with "a man, not a boy." She hopes to find a true gentleman, who is her best friend above all things.

Shannon, 25, VIC

Car Care Consultant Shannon is described as a ray of sunshine, who is weird, wonderful and passionately happy. She thinks she's still single because she 'doesn't waste time' with men unless there is a spark.

Urszula, 34, VIC

The 34-year-old creative director describes herself as a hunter when it comes to dating. The Poland-born beauty is looking for a man who is passionate, loves deeply and has integrity.

Brooke, 23, WA

Brooke is a proud indigenous woman from Western Australia, who hopes to be a role model to indigenous youths by assisting with mental health issues. The youth worker says her dream date would be spending a night out in the bush under the open sky, an evening that sounds right up Nick's alley!

Christina, 23, QLD

Describes as a pocket rocket of energy, the 23-year-old retail manager is sure to bring some fun to the cocktail parties. She's looking for a man who is genuine and funny, but he also needs to be able to cook and clean.

Aleksandra, 31, VIC

This nature-loving Yoga teacher believes that you put out in to the universe what you want to receive, and she's hoping to receive an honest, efficient, kind, happy AND funny Bachelor!

Juliana, 29, NSW

Juliana is a professional lifeguard, and loves everything about being adventurous and spending time outdoors. She's looking for a kind-hearted and worldly partner.

Brittany, 30, NSW

Brittany is a down-to-earth radiographer, who is hoping to find an optimistic and spontaneous partner. Her passions include dogs and travel… and, honestly, same girl!

Suzie, 30, NSW

An account manager, Susie is straightforward, blunt and does not suffer fools. She is looking for a good man, who will take her on some movie-worthy romantic picnics.

Cayla, 27, QLD

Country girl Cayla is an 'energy healer' and lives a healthy lifestyle, focused on clean eating and fitness. After a few "dating disasters" she decided to apply for the show, in the hopes of finding a loving, sensitive and adventurous partner.

Ashlea, 30, QLD

Ashlea is a motivated property consultant, who wants a partner to love and accept both her and her son. Not one for meeting guys in bars or on social media, she applied for the Bachelor to meet someone out of her comfort zone.

Rhiannon, 28, QLD

Rhiannan is a sales representative with a dry sense of humour and love for sarcasm. She applied to the show because she is 'finally' ready to start looking for love.

Cat, 24, Bali

Fashion designer Cat is based in Bali, but applied for the show to "challenge herself" and hopefully find love.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:04 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I’ve got something rolling around in my head so I’m going to put it here to get rid of it laugh out loud   I was scrolling through Nick’s IG a few weeks ago and found the Steyne Hotel was following.  It was an old dive in Manly many years ago when I lived in Sydney so it sparked my curiosity.  Then saw the hotel was following Cass and Two Corporate Girls.  Hmmm I thought, someone who works there must read here!  Cass not so much as she is a girl around Manly, but TCG?  A Brisbane based fashion blog?  Today I had another look and the follow is no longer there.  So perhaps TCG have deleted to avoid any Nick connection?

Fantastic pickup, @Agent99.  It's these subtle clues that tell us much more than the official SM posting activity, IMO.  

Meanwhile, looking at the cast photo, one mystery is solved for me, namely who this girl is from night 1.  I thought it was probably Romy but the green dress confirms it.  Interestingly, the pap caption said "Nick appeared very familiar with her".  Will they admit that he knows her too?  Or will that storyline be reserved for Cass only?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 TpGjfmb

Source

That camera angle is so deceiving. Romy is not very tall in other photos - I still think she's standing on a box laugh out loud. Interestingly, she is not described as an actress in her bio.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:23 pm

Yes I thought that was interesting too.  Can't have two Home and Away extras who've met Nick previously and have an unfair advantage, or how would the audience know who to hate on? laugh out loud  

As expected, Britt's bio makes her look like a perfect match on paper for Nick, while they've painted Sophie as merely an accomplished career woman.  Hoping people won't see her coming?  question

Romy's bio also paints her as a good match for Nick.  I went back and checked what was said about her arrival.  She was first out of the limo, and got the first one-on-one according to Daily Mail.

When greeted by the first woman to arrive, Honey Badger went straight in for a kiss and a hug, the two lingering for a moment in their embrace.

Donning a metallic emerald coloured frock of similar colour to former runner-up Nikki Grogan, the blonde shared a laugh with Nick and the two looked as though they really hit it off.

Although only day one, the former professional athlete whisked away the lucky blonde for a one-on-one.

Photos of the love-seeking couple showed them walking inside towards the mansion, with a producer seen in the background holding a curtain open for them.

This makes me think Romy gets the key to his Bach Pad, which would be interesting since she goes out mid-season.  Could be some drama there.  Just as well she's an actress. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:02 am

Very interesting article.  Very interesting timing.  Martine and Nick are "still good friends" eh?  If he picks no-one, they could definitely be back on, IMO.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6051457/The-Bachelors-Nick-Cummins-admits-hes-protecting-ex-Martine-Thomassen-spotlight.html

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 IwBv9Xk
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:49 am

clapping!

What does hating on the Honey Badger say about you?

IT’S exactly one week until our favourite franchise gets another go around — and by now you’ve all heard of Nick ‘The Honey Badger’ Cummins.

The Honey Badger is a bit of a different sort, all far-out sayings and family values wrapped up in a bundle of overgrown curls and washboard abs.

But the reception to our newest addition has been lukewarm … it seems the ladies aren’t into our latest TV love interest.

Girlfriends, I am not OK with this.

As a long time Bachelor franchise lover, I am personally stoked that they finally found us a guy with personality. Tim was hot, Blake was dodgy, Sam was pretty, Richie fell flat and Matty J was about as exciting as your next door neighbour’s cat. Now we have Nick. A tall (I know how you ladies love that), successful, decent-hearted Aussie bloke. So why all the negative talk? Let’s discuss …

THE LOOK

Despite being partial to a moustache myself (Tom Selleck 4 LIFE) I can understand why there are people out there not happy to be dating a lip tickler. Throw in an ’80s mop top — also a deal-breaker for many a lass out there — and I do see why some women appear less than excited.

I’m going to share a secret with you now so lean in: It’s. Just. Hair.

Yep. Removable, reshapeable and regrowable. Tell me, gorgeous and diverse women of Australia, why aren’t we able to see past a dodgy moustache? We’re not that shallow, are we?

And if you’re the lucky lass who gets a bit of face time with this great human and still can’t see past the flavour saver? Why not take your objectifying a step further and ask our new TV friend to remove his shirt — I doubt you’ll be noticing his coiff when there’s a solid set of washboard abs staring straight at your face.

THE ATTITUDE

The first video dropped by our charming Bachelor started with this.

“G’day, I’m Nick Cummins and I agree with you, I’m probably not the best looking Bachelor you’ve ever had, I don’t have a jaw that can cut a cake, I don’t have a tan of mahogany seal. It’s pretty clear I’m not your standard Bachelor and nor would I want to be.”

I think we can all agree the sexiest thing about a man is confidence. And while the above self-deprecating statement may make it appear that this guy is down on his looks — make no mistake, he is 100 per cent happy with who he is, mouth brow and all. Being with a guy who is happy in his own life makes for an awesome relationship — you do your thing, he does his — and you come together to support each other along the way.

As for all the calls of ‘bogan’ I’m hearing, that’s the one thing viewers loved most about Sophie Monk’s season — so why the double standard here? If it’s because of the peculiar type of slang the Honey Badger is so fond of, we allowed Steve Irwin and Alf Stewart (and by some accounts, yours truly) as many dingoes and drongos and frogs in socks as their little hearts desired — and nobody loves them any less.

Nick is clearly a fun-loving guy who is out for an adventure. I don’t know about you, but I’d prefer to watch that over a bunch of similar looking men from affluent suburbs talking about their office job and gym routine.

THE HEART

By all accounts Nick Cummins is a total sweetheart. One of eight children raised by a single father, he has always put family first. He gave up a successful career with the Wallabies (even if you don’t know rugby — you do know Australia is the highest you can go) and transferred across the globe to play in a Japanese league — a move he confirmed was for the money. Money he gave to his family in support of two younger siblings with cystic fibrosis — and his father after he was diagnosed with terminal prostate cancer.

Money aside, he said the move meant he’d have more time to spend with his family. He explained in an interview with The Project: “Playing for the Wallabies is a massive thing, and it’s something you dream about for so long, and when it finally happens, all the emotions that come through … To give that up, yeah, it’s a no-brainer when it comes to family.”

I’m sorry but if his career decision didn’t move you in the slightest then you should probably see a doctor — you might not have a heart at all.

So there’s the Honey Badger’s neat little backstory — but what kind of Bachelor is he going to be? Let’s face it, I don’t know the guy from a bar of soap, but he also told The Project what kind of lady he is looking for — and I can’t help but feel we’ve got a good one here folks.

“You can talk about hair colour and things like that — and that’s all good for the eye, but it doesn’t really last. And you’ve got to go off vibes, I reckon.”

Because just like the rest of us, Nick Cummins is more than we see on the outside — so let’s end the judgement girls.

We’re better than that.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:30 am

Looks like the girls are all public on Insta as of today. Alisha and Shannon have both posted their Bach promo shot to their accounts also.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:07 am

The above article regarding the popularity of the Bachelor states ..."It seems the reception to our newest edition is lukewarm" ...

I wonder if the Sportsbet odds for the premier have changed from 'Under or equal to 1.105 million'?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:25 am

Storybook wrote:The above article regarding the popularity of the Bachelor states ..."It seems the reception to our newest edition is lukewarm" ...

I wonder if the Sportsbet odds for the premier have changed from 'Under or equal to 1.105 million'?

Nope.  giggling Not unless they've changed the max bets.  Bless their optimistic hearts!

The individual odds for the girls are up.  They've got Britt in pole position, but if her max bet is higher than Sophie's, Sophie may still have the lowest max loss for Sportsbet (and therefore be the likely winner).  

I haven't seen @Sundy on the boards for a while - does anyone else have a Sportsbet account?  If so, could you please check the max bets for the Britt and Sophie?  Praying Then I'll work out the max loss which will paint the full picture.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 2Gga2LL

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:37 am

Bobette wrote:Yes I thought that was interesting too.  Can't have two Home and Away extras who've met Nick previously and have an unfair advantage, or how would the audience know who to hate on? laugh out loud  

As expected, Britt's bio makes her look like a perfect match on paper for Nick, while they've painted Sophie as merely an accomplished career woman.  Hoping people won't see her coming?  question

Romy's bio also paints her as a good match for Nick.  I went back and checked what was said about her arrival.  She was first out of the limo, and got the first one-on-one according to Daily Mail.

When greeted by the first woman to arrive, Honey Badger went straight in for a kiss and a hug, the two lingering for a moment in their embrace.

Donning a metallic emerald coloured frock of similar colour to former runner-up Nikki Grogan, the blonde shared a laugh with Nick and the two looked as though they really hit it off.

Although only day one, the former professional athlete whisked away the lucky blonde for a one-on-one.

Photos of the love-seeking couple showed them walking inside towards the mansion, with a producer seen in the background holding a curtain open for them.

This makes me think Romy gets the key to his Bach Pad, which would be interesting since she goes out mid-season.  Could be some drama there.  Just as well she's an actress. Hugesmile

I think the key might go to Romy too. That kiss she gives Nick on the group date gives me pause. Jackie O wondered about a stage 5 clinger getting the key - maybe Romy is filling that role.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:54 am

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I think the key might go to Romy too.  That kiss she gives Nick on the group date gives me pause.  Jackie O wondered about a stage 5 clinger getting the key - maybe Romy is filling that role.

The fact that they haven't made Romy's acting career known - when she's actually more accomplished than Cass - IMO suggests to me she was hired to play a part. Stage 5 clinger with a key to the Badge Pad? Who then gets sent home? Yup, I see it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:39 am

@Bobette I’ve posted max bets and returns for the F4 plus a few extras on the betting odds thread. I couldn’t be arsed to do all of them, especially as it looks like the F4 are all pretty close at the moment, while the other girls are all close to each other as well, but would be a bigger loss for Sportsbet if they won.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:46 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@Bobette I’ve posted max bets and returns for the F4 plus a few extras on the betting odds thread. I couldn’t be arsed to do all of them, especially as it looks like the F4 are all pretty close at the moment, while the other girls are all close to each other as well, but would be a bigger loss for Sportsbet if they won.

Thanks so much @Dirty Street Pie.  I replied on the betting thread.  Very, very interesting.  Still points to Sophie IMO but the top 2 are so close... it makes picking no-one seem like a realistic possibility.  What an interesting season this will be. Bring it ON!

cheerleader

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Looks like the girls are all public on Insta as of today. Alisha and Shannon have both posted their Bach promo shot to their accounts also.

I requested the top 2 - Sophie has accepted and her IG is public.  It's full of selfies.  She's pretty much posing in every single photo.  Britt's IG is public, but she hasn't accepted my request.  Interesting.  That's smacks of F2 self-defensive behaviour IMO.  

Oh and then there's THIS:

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 YI8GwJ9

Source

Cut Cass right out of that pic eh Britt?  cantstopl And no sign of Sophie obviously.  I meant to say earlier, lots of comments on the FB page from people who know Emily absolutely gushing about her.  She and Britt probably got along pretty well IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal