SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:43 pm

The pool/spa date is Sophie IMO.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:00 pm

Agent99 wrote:The pool/spa date is Sophie IMO.

I agree.  And the bit where he tells the crew to pack up/turn off the lights is Brooke.  I'm starting to think all Nick's "slip-ups" on radio yesterday were not so accidental after all.  Let is leak that he chose a brunette so eyes turn to Brooke, mention a hot spa session and then show us a shot of him & Sophie in the preview.  The badger is a deceptively smart animal, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:47 pm

I have mentioned before that Nick appears to be SM savvy. And he's no country bumpkin. Nick and the producer are sure to know what's up and about online. There might be a lot of deflection going on... Smoke and mirrors.
The real clues could possibly be the ones right under our noses. The waving of the red flags, not so much.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:34 pm

Idlemess wrote:I have mentioned before that Nick appears to be SM savvy. And he's no country bumpkin. Nick and the producer are sure to know what's up and about online. There might be a lot of deflection going on... Smoke and mirrors.
The real clues could possibly be the ones right under our noses. The waving of the red flags, not so much.

IMO one of the biggest clues comes from Nick's IG story last night showing his meeting with Britt on the TV in the background.  If she was F2, that would be really cruel, and Nick isn't like that IMO.  It was a sweet subtle message to his F1, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:54 am

In the preview at the start of the show, there was a short clip of Nick talking to someone who looked like Britt in a white bathrobe. I'm hedging my bets that Britt is the hot tub/spa/pool person.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:15 am

Helen Dowsey Lashes has only liked Britt's Insta post from last night out of all the girls, normally it's Glow by Becas trick isn't it? Only liking the winner laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:20 am

spangler wrote:

In the preview at the start of the show, there was a short clip of Nick talking to someone who looked like Britt in a white bathrobe. I'm hedging my bets that Britt is the hot tub/spa/pool person.

I think that might be Brooke at the Badge Pad - her hair is shorter.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:07 am

Full video of K & JO interview:

Source

Good news for Ch 10!! Hope this inspires them to choose risky Leads more often:

Holy Struth! First episode of Nick Cummins' season of The Bachelor draws in 940,000 viewers becoming the highest-ever premiere in the show's history

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:23 am

I wouldn’t call Nick a risky lead. He is very well known and most probably as popular with males as females. Channel 10 are going with a famous lead, as they did with Sophie, and as I’ve said, the show is about ratings. I didn’t watch the premiere and don’t intend to watch any episodes. It’s all about the women and drama and that doesn’t interest me, even if Nick does fall in love.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:38 am

Nick's been said to be the male Sophie Monk - a celeb lead will always bring in more viewers so I'm not surprised by his season having the highest ever premiere (TBH I'd be shocked if it wasn't). 

Whether that means it will end like Sophie's with no lasting relationship is TBD but imo the ratings is what Nick was chosen for and will deliver and be a success for that reason (which TEN needs ratings more). 

Here's hoping Nick breaks the pattern of lasting couples:
S1 - Yes, still together (Tim married to Anna)
S2 - No, broken up (Blake w/ both F1 and F3)
S3 - Yes, still together (Sam soon to be married to Snez)
S4 - No, broke up (Richie)
S5 - Yes, still together (Matty J moved in with Laura)
S6 - No, break up??? Yes? (Nick)

Coincidentally, there's a similar pattern for Bette Aussie: 
S1 - No, broken up (Sam Frost)
S2 - Yes, still together (Georgia and Lee live together)
S3 - No, broken up (Sophie)
S4 - Yes, will still be together??? No? (Ali)

Kind of funny how when Bach AU couple breaks up the Bette couple stays together and vice versa, leaving one couple always making it from each year the Bach AU and Bette AU seasons air. Will be interesting to see if that happens this year or if the pattern changes.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:08 am

If Ali and [insert victim's name here] last longer than Nick & F1 (IMO) Britt, I'll be absolutely shocked.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:31 am

Nick's only had 2 prior girlfriends - one for about 4 years and the other 6. His track record for lasting relationships is a lot better than average, IMO. I'm optimistic!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal