SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:16 am

Hi everyone! It’s been awhile. I haven’t been around as I’m dealing with family health issues. I watched tonight and noticed the girl from Port Macq got the 3rd entrance and sparkly music so she’s my winner. The first girl looks like the type of girl that would get her heart crushed and I’m betting she’s the sacrificial lamb this season. I really liked the sporty girl and the Port Macquarie girl. I won’t be around much this season but will check in from time to time. Who’s the speculated top 4 so far?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:11 am

ssin0547 wrote:Hi everyone! It’s been awhile. I haven’t been around as I’m dealing with family health issues. I watched tonight and noticed the girl from Port Macq got the 3rd entrance and sparkly music so she’s my winner. The first girl looks like the type of girl that would get her heart crushed and I’m betting she’s the sacrificial lamb this season. I really liked the sporty girl and the Port Macquarie girl. I won’t be around much this season but will check in from time to time. Who’s the speculated top 4 so far?

You got it in one IMO @ssin0547 - Nice!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:01 am

Hi all, long time follower here. Love the work you all do with your sleuthing!

Not sure if this is the right place to post but anyone notice nicks instastory during the bachelor tonight was his meet with Britt in the background? Coincidence or is this him sending a message Smiley

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:02 am

So true laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 43f09410
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmf1NQ7lITr/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1999o6llqo0b
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:04 am

@Kas_256 welcomesign good catch! Someone is very excited and in love me thinks Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:12 am

Kas_256 wrote:Hi all, long time follower here. Love the work you all do with your sleuthing!

Not sure if this is the right place to post but anyone notice nicks instastory during  the bachelor tonight was his meet with Britt in the background? Coincidence or is this him sending a message Smiley

:Welcome @Kas_256! Nice pick up with the instastory - definitely a coded message IMO. thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:08 am

welcomeback @ssin0547 hope things get better! Feel free to stop in whenever  Smiley Good catch on Port Macq Brittany! The final 4 women... 
Bobette wrote:Final 4: Britt, Brooke, Cass and Sophie
posted here and here 

Kas_256 wrote:Hi all, long time follower here. Love the work you all do with your sleuthing!
Not sure if this is the right place to post but anyone notice nicks instastory during  the bachelor tonight was his meet with Britt in the background? Coincidence or is this him sending a message Smiley
welcomebanner @Kas_256. Great first post! 

1) IA that Nick is sending a message having Britt in his IG story  
2) Britt also posted on her IG stories of her meeting Nick. Seems like they're sending each other messages  
3) Counting down until Daily Mail writes an article about this laugh out loud laugh out loud

IG storis by @nickbadger and @brittany_hockley

ETA: Britt deleted her IG story. Methinks maybe it was getting toooo obvious both of them posting of them meeting each other giggling

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:30 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:46 am

Hi, not watching but did look thru Nick and Brit instagram follows and discovers that soon after N started to follow ‘Dane’ who I think people here said was related to B he also started to follow Spirit Science and immediately after Lewis Howes. I suspect these follows were about the time N went to USA for GoPro as soon after started to follow Amy Purdue who he met there. What raised my eyebrows was that B also started to follow both spirit science and immediately after Lewis Howes as did N. Brit also recently started to follow James Hilterbrand who must be a good friend of nicks as also follows and has liked several of his posts recently. ?coincidence? I like Sophie and think she is more adventurous than her modelling shots indicate, she is business smart and self reliant and I think Nick is more intelligent than his honey badger role and is also business smart so could see them as a couple but the evidence is mounting for Brit as F1 imo and totally understand why people support this. Happy viewing.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:52 am

@Loulou nice catch yes From sleuthing pics it looks like Britt and Sophie were friends on the show which is nice to see for F2s. It's reminding me a bit of Blake's season back then for his F1 and F2 who were friends on their season. Britt and Sophie both seem like great girls.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:44 am

Based on social media, it looks like the fans for night one are saying Brooke, Britt and Shannon. Mainly on the Brooke train.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:50 am

@Loulou I like your post. Based on what I’ve seen and read re Sophie I do think she’s more than meet the eye. It might explain why she’s in the F4.
As for Britt, it looks like she’s the female version of Nick making them a virtual match. I’m wondering if they’re connected somehow via similar circle of acquaintances

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:25 pm

Idlemess wrote:@Loulou I like your post. Based on what I’ve seen and read re Sophie I do think she’s more than meet the eye. It might explain why she’s in the F4.
As for Britt, it looks like she’s the female version of Nick making them a virtual match. I’m wondering if they’re connected somehow via similar circle of acquaintances

Yes to this! i was scratching my head as well when they either seem "meant to be" or somehow run in similar circles and have crossed paths before(like laura and matty j type of way?)a little fishy but i'll go with meant to be i guess.....and i do agree with you about Sophie she seems pretty interesting..i actually like her and britt.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal