SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by lipsis Fri May 18, 2018 9:48 pm

jcrbil wrote:I do think Catherine will be a great mom of sons... but I doubt they're done.  There will be girls.

I seem to remember an interview from a while back where Cat said she wanted three natural kids or more until she has a girl.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by Linds911 Fri May 18, 2018 9:56 pm

Sean was already dad joking on Twitter about starting for baby [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Lol

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 18, 2018 10:13 pm

Didn't they also talk about adopting like the Shull's? Maybe that is how they will get their girl.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 18, 2018 10:18 pm

Hoorray Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 47 1790118014 I was away all day and couldn't wait to find out!

Isaiah looks like big brother Samuel! Congrats to all! He is a cutie! I'm one to never prefer one over the other because regardless IMHO they will be close.

Samuel has a little brother, awwe so cute.

Catherine looks freakin amazing. I sure didn't look like that after a C section. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 18, 2018 11:04 pm

Sprite wrote:Didn't they also talk about adopting like the Shull's? Maybe that is how they will get their girl.

Adoption is still in the plans. They can always go that route for a girl but I think they hope to have one biologically.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 18, 2018 11:37 pm

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 18, 2018 11:38 pm

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Happy and healthy.
With a joyous birth and the royal wedding, the world rejoices with good things.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 18, 2018 11:40 pm

Oh gosh, so adorable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat May 19, 2018 12:15 am

The little brothers together, the sweetest.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 19, 2018 11:40 am

Moving from the non-discussion thread

Iluvbachette wrote:

Congratulations to the new Lowe family member Isaiah. How sweet are these pictures and the last one where he has his tongue sticking out Smiley
Welcomeparty! Hoorray

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 19, 2018 12:54 pm

And the first non-SeanCat photo goes to...

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

+35
Fleurdesel
timfan
bleuberry
Billysmom
Astrobach