SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 8 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:51 pm

His giggles are contagious!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 8 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:57 pm

So cute how he pushed his Daddy away, he was laughing so hard. He has such a great happy attitude.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:51 pm

Is it bad that my first thought about another c-section is that we won't have to wait so long this time?

seanloweksu. We’re at the doctor’s office listening to our baby’s heartbeat. I’m also telling Catherine that it’s a good thing she’s getting a c-section because the Lowes have melon heads.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:18 pm

May she and the baby have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:19 pm

These two get cuter and cuter.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:18 pm

lipsis wrote:Is it bad that my first thought about another c-section is that we won't have to wait so long this time?

seanloweksu. We’re at the doctor’s office listening to our baby’s heartbeat. I’m also telling Catherine that it’s a good thing she’s getting a c-section because the Lowes have melon heads.

Nope. My first thought was I wonder if she’s having a scheduled c-section and thus not waiting all the way til her due date. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, the amount of people who didn’t quite get this pic and the joke is hilarious.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:58 pm

New first page banner from the lovely and talented [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you so much Stev. You come up with the cutest banners.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:47 pm

Awww, Ellie made the banner. Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! I always enjoy your creative creations!
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:12 pm

lipsis wrote:New first page banner from the lovely and talented [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you so much Stev. You come up with the cutest banners.

Great banner [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. You should add the Bachelor & Bachelorette spoiler fans logo on that and get GA to put it in the banner rotation.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:09 pm

^^^
Its beautiful Stev and deserves to be seen.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:29 pm

Sprite wrote: snipped
Great banner [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. You should add the Bachelor & Bachelorette spoiler fans logo on that and get GA to put it in the banner rotation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - yes, pm me the banner once you added our forum slogan and I'll add it to the rotation.

Lovely job.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

+35
Fleurdesel
timfan
bleuberry
Billysmom
Astrobach