SELECT CONTENT

Jacqueline Trumbull - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jacqueline Trumbull - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jacqueline Trumbull - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:14 pm

She reminds me so much of Caila (with the beautiful hair and flowery writing) and I really like both, so I guess I have a type laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Jacqueline Trumbull - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jacqueline Trumbull - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:22 pm

I thought it was a sweet post. It's refreshing vs some of the superficial stuff that gets posted on IG. No kissy face either. Double bonus.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:56 pm

I liked the post too, and I like her a lot. She does remind me of Calia in a lot of ways.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:18 pm

Her blog
Source

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:17 am

I just read that Jacqueline is dating Jordan Mauger (BIP, BWG, NZ Bachelor). They're an interesting pair.

People.com

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:37 am

albean99 wrote:I just read that Jacqueline is dating Jordan Mauger (BIP, BWG, NZ Bachelor). They're an interesting pair.

People.com

I like them...as individuals and as a couple. It will be interesting to see where this goes and how they will deal with the distance. If he goes back to NZ. I'd love to know how they met and if they had been interested in meeting each other on BIP.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:48 am

Sprite wrote:
albean99 wrote:I just read that Jacqueline is dating Jordan Mauger (BIP, BWG, NZ Bachelor). They're an interesting pair.

People.com

I like them...as individuals and as a couple. It will be interesting to see where this goes and how they will deal with the distance. If he goes back to NZ. I'd love to know how they met  and if they had been interested in meeting each other on BIP.
Jacqueline did an AMA on reddit yesterday and she was asked a couple questions about Jordan. They met and hung out at burning man. Jacqueline was planning on going & Kendall told her Jordan was going too so she dm-ed him. They're still figuring things out but she says he's good for her. Her favourite thing about Jordan is how mature he is. She says he's incredibly patient and supportive. He's the least pretentious person she's ever met and he just knows who he is.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:59 am

Wow, that's an odd pairing. I do follow Jord on SM, and he never stays in one place for very long. If she wants to think outside of the box, and have the adventure of a lifetime, he'd be the man! :yes:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:33 pm

In the long run, I don't think these 2 will work together.

In that AMA @ReneeM mentioned, she also talked about she is now in the process of applying to PhD programs. With his lifestyle, that won't mesh well at all. And, I honestly don't see either one of them compromising for the other.

Jacqueline Trumbull - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 3 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:35 pm

The odds are against them but sometimes it's okay to have a fun fling. Jacqueline Trumbull - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 3 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jacqueline Trumbull - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+16
TheWrongReasons
Aria
ReneeM
littlereddress
docnash14