SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 13 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Maggenzm Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:38 pm

This is the regimen Rachel was talking about.

Looking for love and looking good! Rachel Lindsay's make-up artist details how she keeps The Bachelorette star looking fresh through make-outs and 10-hour days
Gina Modica, The Bachelor franchise's long-time make-up artist reveals her essential kiss-, tear- and humidity-proof products
The artist shares her pro tips for getting camera-ready
Shop the exact make-up and skincare used on Rachel, 31
By Sarah Ferguson For Dailymail.com
PUBLISHED: 18:26 EST, 18 July 2017 | UPDATED: 07:14 EST, 19 July 2017
shares
View comments
For the past 12 and a half seasons, we've watched stars of The Bachelorette, lock lips with numerous hunky suitors, romp on the beaches of remote, tropical locations and endure many tearful goodbyes.  

No matter what plays out, the show's longtime make-up artist Gina Modica is on hand to keep the Bachelorette - this season, it's Rachel Lindsay - looking flawless.

Since The Bachelor spin-off's debut season in 2003, Gina told FEMAIL, 'the make-up has evolved a huge amount. Especially because of social media, the women are much more aware and involved in their looks.'

Made-up for love: The Bachelorette's long-time make-up artist Gina Modica shares behind-the-scenes beauty details, including from season 13 starring contestant Rachel Lindsay, 31 (above)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4708384/The-Bachelorette-s-Rachel-Lindsay-s-Beauty-Secrets.html#ixzz4z5pJNuPQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Throwback:  A year ago, Gina was tending to JoJo Fletcher, 26, who was season twelve's Bachelorette
Like her predecessor JoJo Fletcher, Rachel is all about the glamour. On dates and at the rose ceremonies, she favors sky-high lashes, shimmery eye make-up and the occasional red lip.
To get the leading ladies camera-ready every season, Gina stresses the importance of blending everything. 'As long as there are no hard lines, the make-up will always look pretty and soft on screen.'
In a recent interview with refinery29.com, she said that she also shies away from glitter-flecked face products like bronzer.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4708384/The-Bachelorette-s-Rachel-Lindsay-s-Beauty-Secrets.html#ixzz4z5pkfdro

Everyone ends up looking orange and shiny on camera, and it gets on your clothes and everybody else's,' she said.  
But perhaps the most important aspect of the artist's job is creating a look that can withstand long days of shooting - kissing, humid climates, tears and all.  
Below, Gina shares the bullet-proof products she always keeps in her kit.

Camera-ready: Gina revealed the stay-all-day products shes uses to keep Rachel's make-up intact through long shooting days, tears, make-out sessions and humid locations
SKIN
'My favorite products are from Glycelene. It's very hydrating and makes the skin look beautiful,' said Gina.
Her go-to regimen includes the brand's Beauty Serum, the Opalescent Eye Serum and Rejuvenation Creme (applied in that order). 'The Rejuvenation Cream acts as a primer as well as a moisturizer.'
To create a bronzed glow, she calls Spray di Sole Sun Gelee Self Tan, 'the best tanning product out there. I use it on everyone I work with.'

SHOP SKIN AND BODY PRODUCTS USED ON THE BACHELORETTE
Glycelene The Rejuvenation Cream ($95, glycelene.com)
Spray Di Sole Sun Gelee Self Tan + Kabuki Body Brush 50ml Starter Kit ($56, spraydisole.com)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4708384/The-Bachelorette-s-Rachel-Lindsay-s-Beauty-Secrets.html#ixzz4z5qYblNu

FACE
Gina sticks to cream products when it comes to foundation and blush because they last longer and are less drying.  
'I love Temptu Air S/B Foundation, it will last for hours without a touch-up and looks flawless,' said Gina. The artist uses the brand's Air airbrush make-up device for application, but the foundation can also be used with a brush or your fingertips.
'I never reapply powder in humidity - I'll just use blue shop towels to blot and absorb the sweat,' she told Refinery 29.  

EYES
'For our long shooting days I might get to touch up the Bachelorette twice throughout the night. That's why the make-up I use has to last and hold up. It's reality TV, we can't stop shooting because her make-up is moving,' said Gina.
To make sure eyeliner and mascara is 'really locked in', Gina applies Make Up For Ever Aqua Seal over top.
'I [mix  it] with eyeliners so they won't move. It's a great product to have in your kit if you have problems with a product staying put,' she told Refinery 29.

OP CRY-PROOF EYE MAKE-UP USED ON THE BACHELORETTE
Make Up For Ever Aqua Seal ($21, makeupforever.com)
MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Vintage Selection ($22, nordstrom.com)

LIPS
'I've been really fortunate that the only make-up crisis I've ever really had to deal with, and I wouldn't even call it a crisis, is people crying and kissing too much,' she told the site.
While there's nothing that's 100-percent 'kiss-proof,' she has found a few products that stand out among the rest.
Two winners, she told FEMAIL, are Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro ('It's really long-lasting and doesn't dry out the lips') and Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Laquer ('It stays in place with a shine that actually lasts'). Other go-tos are Too Faced Melted lipsticks and MAC Velvetease Lip Pencils.  

SHOP KISS-FRIENDLY LIP PRODUCTS USED ON THE BACHELORETTE
Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Lacquer  ($38, sephora.com)
Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Chihuahua ($21, toofaced.com)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4708384/The-Bachelorette-s-Rachel-Lindsay-s-Beauty-Secrets.html#ixzz4z5rM8zWK

Last edited by Maggenzm on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 13 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:47 pm

For the win!!!!!! Well, my friend just sent me a text and guess whose name appears on the Texas Chiropractors list today - Bryan Abasolo!!!!! Congratulations Bryan. So happy for you!!!!! Hoorray

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:50 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:For the win!!!!!! Well, my friend just sent me a text and guess whose name appears on the Texas Chiropractors list today - Bryan Abasolo!!!!! Congratulations Bryan. So happy for you!!!!! Hoorray

smileyyay So Happy for Bryan, looks like they are settling in Dallas.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:53 pm

Oh wow. He wasn’t shopping for scrubs for the fun of it. congrats Bryan. Looks like they may staying in Dallas

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 13 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 13 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:58 pm

Bryan is a keeper, he reminds of Jordan who moved to Dallas because it was better for Jojo and the relationship.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:01 pm

Bringing this over from the GD thread.

GuardianAngel wrote:@Kolormiblnd can you provide a link? TYIA

ETA: found it

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 13 Captur15

tbce state texas

Good for him! yes

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4463p912-rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-bachelorette-13-discussion-2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:03 pm

I don't know why I am so happy!! I don't know either of them! But so glad Bryan is who I think he is !!!! thumbsup

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Bringing this over from the GD thread.

GuardianAngel wrote:@Kolormiblnd can you provide a link? TYIA

ETA: found it

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 13 Captur15

tbce state texas

Good for him! yes

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4463p912-rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-bachelorette-13-discussion-2

This is only to Feb 2018. I wonder if LA is still in play?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:06 pm

sdmom wrote:I don't know why I am so happy!! I don't know either of them! But so glad Bryan is who I think he is !!!! thumbsup

Same here, @sdmom, same here! You would think I knew them too.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:07 pm

I wondered if there is a three month probationary period like there is for so many employers. IDK but I noticed that too.

@sdmom IA, one of the reason's I liked Bryan, he's proven to be who he says he is. Actually he doesn't say anything, it's his actions. Stand up guy IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:07 pm

sdmom wrote:I don't know why I am so happy!! I don't know either of them! But so glad Bryan is who I think he is !!!! thumbsup

Me too, he has not failed me once.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wondered if there is a three month probationary period like there is for so many employers. IDK but I noticed that too.

@sdmom IA, one of the reason's I liked Bryan, he's proven to be who he says he is. Actually he doesn't say anything, it's his actions. Stand up guy IMHO.

ITA with you'all. I remember Rachel mother asking him if Rachel has said "I Love you". He said No, I just feel in my heart that she is ILV with me. that was it for me bcs until then he was too good to be true.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc