SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - BIP Australia - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - BIP Australia - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Jared Haibon - BIP Australia - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:28 pm

Jared spotted filming in Fiji for BIP Australia S1
- originally on BetteUSA S11 (Kaitlyn) and BIPUSA S2&3 HERE
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/jaredhaibon

IrelandRose wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5109167/Jarrod-dumped-set-Bachelor-Paradise.html
 And is that Jared?!

Jared Haibon - BIP Australia - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4697c710

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/22/22/4697C7B000000578-5109167-Showing_off_his_moves_The_group_took_part_in_a_volleyball_sessio-a-38_1511389590151.jpg

Jake chatting with Jared from USA
Jared Haibon - BIP Australia - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4697C8F400000578-5109167-With_the_boys_The_soon_to_be_household_name_placed_his_hands_in_-a-19_1511389931225
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5109167/Jarrod-dumped-set-Bachelor-Paradise.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - BIP Australia - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Jared Haibon - BIP Australia - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:27 pm

Great sleuthing. I'm glad to see Jared doing something that doesn't involve AshleyI.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - BIP Australia - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Jared Haibon - BIP Australia - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:31 pm

@GuardianAngel I am glad too! Poor guy had to go all the way to Australia to have a chance laugh out loud Hopefully he finds someone amazing. If nothing else it will enable him to have some travel and get to know some Aussies and they know him and perhaps through it all find someone special. All good I say and wishing him the best  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:41 pm

How in the heck did he get away from her?

Knowing her, she'll show up as one of the gals that comes in later (if they do it the same as the US version) and torpedo whatever connection he might have found.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:44 pm

@havadrpepper I just checked her SM to see what she's been up to because I had the same thought.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:41 pm

That's interesting that they have some of the U.S. cast. I hope for Jared's sake that AI doesn't show up.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:42 pm

I don't want to jinx us but we do have 11 women and 12 men - makes sense there would be one more woman yet to be named.  
If it's Ashley I'm gonna sulk.  They better not bring that travelling circus downunder.  Girl needs to leave him the hell alone, IMO.
:pout
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:19 am

He probably had to chew off the arm shackled to her and sneak out in the middle of the night.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:25 pm

Uhh..... I might be the only one but he's still unappealing to me without the Ashley I baggage, IMO. I feel like BIP AU must have been desperate if those were the only people they could get from the American franchise.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:34 pm

I don't think they were desperate at all considering a lot of the Aussie contestants on BIP are those who went far (Jarrod, Michael... both were F2) and F3s (Jake and Tara and Ali... all F3). 

So to me that's already bigger draw than the US BIP where typically those who go that far never go on BIP and the cast is mostly MOTs. I think having Jared on is part of that draw as well being international. 

Now hopefully Ashley I is not on there! I haven't seen her post anything on her IG stories so I am getting worried! Jared deserves to have a chance to find something on his own without her being involved
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:38 pm

i think Jared is HOT !! eyedrool

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:45 pm

Ashley I on her Almost Famous podcast yesterday which I believe is recorded live says she is in Virginia with her family for Thanksgiving (although it was a bit odd) her "yes" to Ben's question about where she was but would make sense. It's in the first minute here https://art19.com/shows/almost-famous-podcast

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - BIP Australia - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Kashathediva
Bobette
albean99
GuardianAngel
AllAboutLove