SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - BIP Australia - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - BIP Australia - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - BIP Australia - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:53 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:i think Jared is HOT !!  eyedrool

I've noticed a lot of Aussie viewers have commented the same and like Jared so I think he will be well liked Jared Haibon - BIP Australia - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633 He's a nice guy imo and I hope he finds someone special  yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - BIP Australia - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - BIP Australia - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:56 pm

AEF wrote:Ashley I on her Almost Famous podcast yesterday which I believe is recorded live says she is in Virginia with her family for Thanksgiving (although it was a bit odd) her "yes" to Ben's question about where she was but would make sense. It's in the first minute here https://art19.com/shows/almost-famous-podcast
Thanks so much @AEF yes Thank goodness! I am not sure how long BIP Aussie is filming but it may be longer than what the US show films for considering they have booked the location in Fiji until January (it won't surprise me if it films longer considering Bach Aussie films for a month longer than the US Bach show) so hopefully Jared gets to be there on his own - he did have to go all the way to Australia to do so! laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:59 pm

If Jared is without Ashley I think it would be really good for him and his brand. The whole Ashley I/Caila thing has made him unattractive to me

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:55 am

Jared is looking fine!  Jared Haibon - BIP Australia - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633 His first post on his IG page since he's been back in the US. So either he left or filming is over (considering all contestants seems to be SM active I am thinking perhaps the latter). Looks like he got a nice tan in Fiji and hopefully had a great time, found some new friends and possible love interest Jared Haibon - BIP Australia - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f498

Jared Haibon - BIP Australia - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 24177307_290186361490314_8081730434922184704_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcI7aLrhmeH/?taken-by=jaredhaibon
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:08 am

The way Ashley I was talking on the Almost Famous podcast this week about Jared going overseas and whether she would have been jealous if he had come home in love to me sounded like he was not

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:36 pm

Jared is on a new series

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - BIP Australia - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Kashathediva
Bobette
albean99
GuardianAngel
AllAboutLove