SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 38 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Isabel123 Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 pm

Jackie is a lucky dog. He's treated like a human by his Mama and Papa.

Jordan filmed SEC Now both Tuesday and Wednesday. I wonder when he's going back to Atlanta for the championship game.

He's really good in breaking down film plays. He should do more of this segment. Glad to see him with Peter,

http://www.secsports.com/clubhouse/football
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 38 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by vernie113 Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:49 pm

Jordan giving belly rubs to Jackson. Such sweet care to their furry baby. Glad Jordan is home to give lots of tender loving care .
https://instagram.com/p/BdjOXuNj7ni/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:53 am

Has this been posted? I just watched it 10+ times laugh out loud 

https://instagram.com/p/BdLS_9jBGuw/

And another Friday with no podcast. Boo!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:55 am

Joelle and Jordan are on their way to Soul Cycle for 2018 5 times a week. could they be getting primed to walk down the aisle with toned bodies?

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:07 pm

Alanna wrote:Has this been posted? I just watched it 10+ times laugh out loud 

https://instagram.com/p/BdLS_9jBGuw/

And another Friday with no podcast. Boo!

Luke said it's definitely coming back this month. They probably want Jordan to be able to chill for a bit given what his schedule has been like.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:42 pm

I find this really cute: Jo is working on her new house and Baddy is with her, seems just to hang out/provide support. Really sweet.

@Ash2214, I think you’re right about the podcast but come on, guys, I want to what all about the new gf and Christmas with the folks laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:21 pm

Jackson looks like he’s feeling better and Jojo is so thrilled and happy
https://instagram.com/p/BdlYA5ijoW9/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:17 pm

Just saw their IG stories and it looks like they had a very busy day. From working out, going to the mall and Jordan buying several suits, to bringing Jackie to the park, Jo buying counter top for her house and running errands.

I wonder why Jordan is still buying suits when the CFB season will end on Monday question

Jojo really looks good sans makeup.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:37 pm

@Isabel123 I noticed that when it was her turn to go shopping and try stuff on, he was literally in her dressing room with her laugh out loud

I'm guessing where the championship game is Monday that perhaps he'll head to Atlanta again on Sunday for the game. At the very least, I see him doing a couple days of studio work next week to wrap up the season. That might be why he was looking at suits today.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:50 pm

I was surprised but not at all that he was helping her try on workout clothes laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:41 pm

Must have been real fun for him to sit there and just watch her try on clothes. I guess that's one of the upsides to shopping for someone who hates shopping.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:56 am

You guys, JoJo has liked another tweet about getting married laugh out loud

For the last year and a half, they really stayed away from making any sort of comment in regards to a wedding and they wouldn't react to any comments about it on social media. I think that was the smart thing to do so that they wouldn't tie themselves down with the media and fans in regards to expecting something happening soon. They wanted to be on their own timeline.

Within the last couple of weeks, she's liked several comments about it on Twitter and IG and with that picture she posted about big plans in 2018 and tagging Jordan... I don't know, makes me think they're at least at the stage where they are ready to start planning.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena