SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 39 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:22 pm

Looks like Jordan headed to Atlanta today for the championship game on Monday. A fan who was at the fan fest tweeted that he got stuck in an elevator with Jordan laugh out loud

Looks like he actually attended the fan fest this afternoon:
https://instagram.com/p/Bdntlhhg_sZ/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 39 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by vernie113 Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:50 pm

Jordan at Fan Fest
https://instagram.com/p/Bdntlhhg_sZ/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:47 pm

Just to throw this out there, JoJo and Jordan's friend Ali is watching Jackson right now per IG.

I'm guessing JoJo went with Jordan to Atlanta or she needed to head somewhere herself.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:55 pm

Okay but can someone teach Baddy how to wear a scarf?? He looks cold laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:16 pm

Just watched their proposal again, it's been awhile and I forgot how sweet it was. Their vows are going to be even better. PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 39 1f49c

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 39 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 39 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 39 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:47 pm

Linds911 wrote:Just watched their proposal again, it's been awhile and I forgot how sweet it was. Their vows are going to be even better. PINKHEART
I’m home alone on this freezing night and you totally inspired me to rewatch all their adorableness from the show laugh out loud I loved this fan vid and all the Jordan’s! at the end: 

The very cutest ever. 

Jo posted this tonight & Baddy left a cute message Smiley He never fails to compliment her, so sweet: https://instagram.com/p/BdoMo29hNKi/

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:52 pm

@Alanna i was watching K&S's proposal Hugesmile and theirs showed up on the YT side bar. So many "I Love You's" i lost count after the first two laugh out loud

I've never seen that fan video! Super cute! Smiley

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 39 1f49c

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 39 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 39 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 39 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:55 pm

Linds911 wrote:@Alanna i was watching K&S's proposal Hugesmile and theirs showed up on the YT side bar. So many "I Love You's" i lost count after the first two laugh out loud

I've never seen that fan video! Super cute! Smiley
Girl!! Meet me in K+S’s thread because I immediately rewatched theirs too after Jo + Jo laugh out loud Soooo much cuteness from these couples.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:21 pm

@Linds911 @Alanna the proposal was beautiful, but I nearly died listening to him talk about how she changed him, she's made him a better person, he had always thought about how he would meet his wife and he never dreamed it would be like this, but he found her, etc. when he was walking towards her on the beach. All the feels laugh out loud

Love his comment on her picture. Todd and Mitch appreciated her caption too laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:29 pm

@Ash2214 i always giggle when she's afraid he's going to drop her when he's running down to the beach laugh out loud and the very end with the sunset behind them is the perfect view.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:32 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Linds911 @Alanna the proposal was beautiful, but I nearly died listening to him talk about how she changed him, she's made him a better person, he had always thought about how he would meet his wife and he never dreamed it would be like this, but he found her, etc. when he was walking towards her on the beach. All the feels laugh out loud

Love his comment on her picture. Todd and Mitch appreciated her caption too laugh out loud
Oh I know!!! He’s not stupid. He knows what a Baddy he was before he met only the sweetest & cutest girl in the world laugh out loud  so cute! I did try to find a video that had him talking in the limo too but couldn’t find one. Guess others don’t get all the feels like we do from that scene laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:45 pm

Cuteness all around. On another note, Jordan's friend from Vandy, Ryan also recently got engaged. So he's in good company!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena