SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 64 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:22 pm

Thanks guys! I always forget that Jojo has siblings besides Matt and beautiful Ben laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 64 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Isabel123 Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:56 pm

I agree that it was a great interview. Based on what Jordan said, i'm assuming the wedding will not happen this year. So what is their big plan this 2018?

Not sure if the vid and pics are new, but Jordan filmed how to execute burpees exercises. This was taken from metpro IG.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be1WfollpB5/?taken-by=metproco

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:13 pm

I’m guessing they’ll make legitimate plans for a wedding this year (part of their big plans for 2018) and that it will happen in early 2019. That’s my guess.

I love that he seems to be promoting metpro more! I’d love to continue to see his work out tips and healthy recipes. Per his IG story, they’re having a family dinner with Ben.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:29 pm

I think they’ll tell us about a wedding literally a few weeks before and regardless of whether it’s 2018 or 2019, he wouldn’t spill either way.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:31 pm

I actually appreciate that both JoJo and Jordan and Kaitlyn and Shawn have taken their time to get married when they want to and not let the meeting on the bachelorette push them to get married before they wanted to.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:37 pm

Alanna wrote:I think they’ll tell us about a wedding literally a few weeks before and regardless of whether it’s 2018 or 2019, he wouldn’t spill either way.

Totally. He isn’t spilling anything in an interview he’s doing to promote Captain Morgan’s rum laugh out loud realistically though, he did reference them sitting down soon and really starting to plan it, so I do think that’s in their plans.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:37 pm

I think it’s fine either way (quicker wedding or not) as long as the couple is truly committed and although we’re not in these relationships ourselves, no kidding laugh out loud, it’s hard for me to imagine S+K or J+J bring anything other than completely committed in their relationships and with these respective partners.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:42 pm

@Alanna I have no problem with those that wanted the quicker wedding, it worked great fro Trista, Ashley, and Des. I just admire those who don’t give in to what seems expected. Almost every interview they get the wedding question.

I have no doubts to either J&J or K&S loving each other and truly having found the one for them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:48 pm

I really appreciate JoJo and Jordan going along with the natural progression of a relationship in real life. As Jordan said in the interview, though he knew he had feelings early on, he didn't express them till he was absolutely sure. So them waiting to get married, IMO is just a continuation of how they have handled their relationship from the beginning - taking things a bit slow and cautious. At the end of the day, they both want a successful relationship so they are doing everything in their power to safeguard what they treasure most. Also Jordan said "in the near future" that they'd talk about when the wedding would be. And so I don't think near future is next year, so that they'd at least have a date by the end of this year, if nothing else. Excitement all around anyways.

On another note...aren't the families supposed to be reunited this week? I wonder if they are flying in tomorrow on Valentine's or if they will be meeting later on in the week?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:30 pm

Ahhh these guys are being so cute and happy and silly this morning on snap. I love following them, they’re so sweet and adorable, today and usually laugh out loud Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:50 pm

Holy heck. Those flowers Jordan sent JoJo are freaking beautiful!

https://instagram.com/p/BfMIji_BO46/

Last edited by Ash2214 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:03 pm

He’s so freaking loving and attentive. Oh my goodness.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena