SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 33 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:11 pm

I don't think it's really an after party. They're just in the hotel room watching the other game that was on tonight while eating dinner. I wouldn't be surprised if Jordan needs to head to NC tomorrow for SEC Now to talk about all of the games this week since he covered three of them. If that's the case, it would make sense that he would just fly to NC from GA and not fly home for just a few hours.

We'll see tomorrow!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 33 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by aviej Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:31 pm

Yeah that's why I put after party in quotes. Didn't think of SEC Now, but makes total sense. I hope he gets a LOOOONNG vacation after this - well deserved.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:35 am

Baddy favd this tweet laugh out loud hope he never changes.

@notkennyrogers
If your boyfriend is watching "The Bachelor" instead of Alabama vs. Clemson right now...I'm pretty sure you can do better.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:55 am

Sorry for the double post but wanted to share this- Baddy couldn’t help himself I guess laugh out loud 

https://twitter.com/jrodgers11/status/948227175903383554

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:21 am

Alanna wrote:Sorry for the double post but wanted to share this- Baddy couldn’t help himself I guess laugh out loud 

https://twitter.com/jrodgers11/status/948227175903383554
K but I want a reunion now though. I'm tired of his job and I'm not the one doing any of the work laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:39 am

Imagine a world where fans of a Bach couple almost complain about the fact that one or more parties is doing too much work laugh out loud.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:46 am

I know, this is probably un-fan of me but I feel bad for Jo. It’s like she specifically told her suitor, “I don’t want a guy that wears pink pants, it’s just not something I want in my relationship,” and he says, “no worries, I don’t own a single pair and don’t plan to anytime in the near future.” So she chooses him, then time goes on and he gets a pair and then another and another and another, and pretty soon his whole closet is pink pants and he’s showing up to NYE with her family in salmon slacks laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:02 am

Yes, but it's also this pair of salmon slacks that was able to take her shopping on Rodeo and to NYC JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 33 2498057887
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:10 am

It's like Jordan said, it's four months of a lot of work and then eight months of not much going on for him, so she gets him all the time during those eight months.

It's not his actual main job that's tough, IMO, it's all the additional stuff they give him because ESPN likes him so much, such as the radio show, additional games to call, the studio work, etc. Thankfully it's all just about over and those eight months of a relatively free schedule will soon be starting.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:10 am

aviej wrote:Yes, but it's also this pair of salmon slacks that was able to take her shopping on Rodeo and to NYC JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 33 2498057887
Idk- I think Drita would be okay either way paying for her shopping  no idea

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:25 am

JoJo can very clearly afford her own clothes, but I'm sure she appreciates that her fiancé is working in an incredible job that contributes to them preparing and building for the future. Like I said above, the four months are hectic, but I'd imagine the 8 months of relative calmness must be wonderful.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:39 am

Ash2214 wrote:JoJo can very clearly afford her own clothes, but I'm sure she appreciates that her fiancé is working in an incredible job that contributes to them preparing and building for the future. Like I said above, the four months are hectic, but I'd imagine the 8 months of relative calmness must be wonderful.
All super true, but she called it pretty much while filming imo and didn’t listen to what her own heart/female intuition/ whatever was telling her. I don’t think she’d go back and not choose him over again in retrospect or anything though.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena