SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:03 pm

LynnTa wrote:I think ALL families ask the same basic questions at HTD. The extra ones come from what the women have told their families about the Lead and feelings(how they feel towards and what they think the Lead feels) , how invested they are.  And I think the Lead knows at this point and will let the F1 know. I think everything is discussed at HTD  and the Producers decide what they want to show & the rest is edited out.

BTW, is it 100%certain that its Lyn VO saying she isn't ready for an engagement?  To me it sounds like Mik being very emotional---  AJMO

I think that is Lyndsey and Mik is the one saying "i feel like pulling away from him a little bit".

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:04 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:October 10, when asked what his career aspirations are...
Well played, sir. What’s the career plan, post-Bachelor?
I think I might try to flip houses with a buddy of mine. But I have no Hollywood aspirations. Unless Dolph Lundgren needs a body double—but I suppose I’d need to pop some steroids first.

https://torontolife.com/culture/movies-and-tv/qa-new-bachelor-canada-chris-leroux-televised-search-soulmate/

Doesn't sound like Chris has much of plan career wise yet.

I think you’re right. IMO Chris has no plan because he expected to still be playing for at least five more years most likely. He loves the game so much, he played other places during the off season instead of building a bridge to retirement. That says a lot about his lack of preparation for this stage,, IMO

IMO this adjustment period from pitcher for the fabulous Yankees to every day citizen will be quite difficult for Chris. The dads would likely know this because it is a common issue for most pro athletes.  I don’t believe Chris would be insensitive enough to drag a 23 year old along for the ride. He liked Lyndsey immediately but, seemed to recognize they are in different stages of their lives. (and we know she is still suffering from her last move (to NYC) for a relationship with an older guy.)

Meanwhile, her dad -who seemed a bit hostile in the clip - should be asking himself what’s really going on with his daughter, IMO. She’s a beautiful girl, men will always line up to take her away,  especially older men - someone should figure out why she’s so eager to let them.  Ten years is not too much older when a woman is 35 but, it’s too much older when you’re only 23, IMO. I most certainly would not want that huge gap for myself, my friends or, a daughter especially since babies are part of that bargain. Chris has said he is ready for a family.  

I understand exactly what you are not saying here and I agree 100%

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:05 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
LynnTa wrote:I think ALL families ask the same basic questions at HTD. The extra ones come from what the women have told their families about the Lead and feelings(how they feel towards and what they think the Lead feels) , how invested they are.  And I think the Lead knows at this point and will let the F1 know. I think everything is discussed at HTD  and the Producers decide what they want to show & the rest is edited out.

BTW, is it 100%certain that its Lyn VO saying she isn't ready for an engagement?  To me it sounds like Mik being very emotional---  AJMO

I think that is Lyndsey and Mik is the one saying "i feel like pulling away from him a little bit".

i heard catie saying that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:07 pm

for me it is Lyn... her speech pattern is quick and IMO recognizable

i think all girls who are HTD are coming back excited from their experience and also confuse with a range of a full spectrum of emotion...... that must be quite scary for the parents to see that....

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:14 pm

To me, Lyndsey strikes me as a bright, reflective and an open person....not afraid to put herself out there. You see that on her Instagram . I think these are very attractive qualities and you could see that Chris felt the same.

I also think that when you're young, things look and feel differently than when you've been seasoned by life. For me, I don't see anything wrong with her ability to fall in love (with men of her age or older). It means that she's just opened to experiences and for me, that's a nice thing. Of course, you risk your heart in the process .....

JMO

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:27 pm

I too think that's Catie talking about pulling away- - . Curious to know why! Did Chris maybe tell her he needed space giggling

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:30 pm

tatladylu wrote:To me, Lyndsey strikes me as a bright, reflective and an open person....not afraid to put herself out there. You see that on her Instagram .  I think these are very attractive qualities and you could see that Chris felt the same.

I also think that when you're young, things look and feel differently than when you've been seasoned by life. For me, I don't see anything wrong with her ability to fall in love (with men of her age or older). It means that she's just opened to experiences and for me, that's a nice thing. Of course, you risk your heart in the process .....

JMO

agree
except for me the bachelor was a rebound IMO. I think her recent blogs (oct-nov) show that she was not over her ex in march. I think she is now, but not during the show. All her blog is about being happy to be single (she even made a special tab on this subject). IMO she finally learned to be an entity and does not need anyone to be happy... which I am not sure she realized that since she jumped from her 4 years relationship to this NYC relationship. Now that she is (maybe) single and spent time to auto self analyze her emotions and her needs... I think she is ready now to welcome someone in her life on her terms of what is acceptable and what is not. It strikes me reading her blog and IG that she is now at peace with herself and she got rid of her past, old and recent. that is how I perceive her but perception is just glimpses of reality, so i maybe wrong as i do not know the girl at all Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:33 pm

LynnTa wrote:I too think that's Catie talking about pulling away- - . Curious to know why! Did Chris maybe tell her  he needed space giggling

maybe she said that earlier about a situation like picking her on the 2-1.... she cried a lot but i am sure she had moments of no cries. what sucks is sometime we hear VO on teaser that we never place during the episodes

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:38 pm

I am waiting to see how they will handle the age issue at Lyn's HTD. Since Lyn doesn't have any problems dating older men, Can her Dad grill Chris for being older ?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:42 pm

@HEA
Yes, she does say, on her blog, that she's grown a lot in the last 2 years.
It should be interesting to see what the remaining episodes show.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:54 pm

I think the teasers are always worse than reality. we saw that many times. remember tara on the AU season with her brother? she was so pissed off.
I am sure lindsey's dad has a strong personality, very protector which is normal for a dad.. but by the end of the visit, I am sure everything was okay.
we may know on her blog as i am sure she will defend her family if cutting room show her family under a grey light

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:06 pm

HEA wrote:I think the teasers are always worse than reality. we saw that many times. remember tara on the AU season with her brother? she was so pissed off.
I am sure lindsey's dad has a strong personality, very protector which is normal for a dad.. but by the end of the visit, I am sure everything was okay.
we may know on her blog as i am sure she will defend her family if cutting room show her family under a grey light

Tough dads are more than a cliche and a guy with no solid career plans (even though he has money), who is ten years older and asking to marry your daughter in this scenario SHOULD be grilled, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill