SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by BlackHalo Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:03 pm

devilmaycar3 wrote:Looks like there is a little new development in the RS spoiler. Apparently, they might still be together. I just saw on Twitter that people actually saw Mik and Chris together just the other day in Toronto. I guess there is some merit to the spoiler afterall. I’am just suprised that they can actually be out in the public together. At least a better ending IMO.

I suppose they could have tried to disguise themselves and failed. I remember someone posted a Mik Insta story and the reflection in her sunglasses looked like it could be Chris.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by devilmaycar3 Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:17 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:Looks like there is a little new development in the RS spoiler. Apparently, they might still be together. I just saw on Twitter that people actually saw Mik and Chris together just the other day in Toronto. I guess there is some merit to the spoiler afterall. I’am just suprised that they can actually be out in the public together. At least a better ending IMO.

I suppose they could have tried to disguise themselves and failed. I remember someone posted a Mik Insta story and the reflection in her sunglasses looked like it could be Chris.

I am a little bummed since I will admit that I am secretly hoping that Lyndsey may still be the one. I got to say I’m inclined to believe he picked Mik now since there is real eyewitnesses. I am happy that the couple seems to be giving it a real shot. I always thought the 1 week break up is a little bizarre.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:19 pm

If true this sure would be a new development! Where on Twitter did you see this?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:25 pm

jojo47 wrote:

If true this sure would be a new development! Where on Twitter did you see this?

It is being commented under the spoiler post by Reality Steve. They are sort of calling him out getting the break up part wrong and enjoying it laugh out loud

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:31 pm

Since that bachbabe person said the spoiler even came from Chris himself I've had my doubts. Could it be that they were careless, got spotted together in toronto, and the "spoiler" was more of a damage control thing? JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:36 pm

IMO that absolutely wouldn't of happened. It is too close to finale right now for the producers to allow them to be seen together in public right now in Toronto of all places. There is no way that their handlers or producers would of allowed that to happen. So either it is a case of mistaken identity or just flat out crap. IMO, to me this is lending more credit to the idea that RS's spoiler is hoey.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:41 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Since that bachbabe person said the spoiler even came from Chris himself I've had my doubts. Could it be that they were careless, got spotted together in toronto, and the "spoiler" was more of a damage control thing? JMO.

That actually got me thinking too. Maybe the break up part is the rouse, their last ditch effort to keep the suspense. I would like to think it is a little too manipulative to get that rumor going imo but who knows right? no idea

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:50 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
IMO that absolutely wouldn't of happened.  It is too close to finale right now for the producers to allow them to be seen together in public right now in Toronto of all places.  There is no way that their handlers or producers would of allowed that to happen.  So either it is a case of mistaken identity or just flat out crap.  IMO, to me this is lending more credit to the idea that RS's spoiler is hoey.

However, more than 1 person saw it and they actually pinpointed the place. The sightings happened a few days ago it seemed. It is hard not to give it some credit. Maybe the producers sanction it to get the record straight since the break up rumor got a little bit of flak? (Just a wild guess)

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:04 pm

devilmaycar3 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
IMO that absolutely wouldn't of happened.  It is too close to finale right now for the producers to allow them to be seen together in public right now in Toronto of all places.  There is no way that their handlers or producers would of allowed that to happen.  So either it is a case of mistaken identity or just flat out crap.  IMO, to me this is lending more credit to the idea that RS's spoiler is hoey.

However, more than 1 person saw it and they actually pinpointed the place. The sightings happened a few days ago it seemed. It is hard not to give it some credit. Maybe the producers sanction it to get the record straight since the break up rumor got a little bit of flak? (Just a wild guess)
If they did that, they would of had to of known that they likely would of got caught. If they got caught then more would know about the ending than what RS would of reached. Still doesn't ring right but guess we'll see.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:09 pm

Remember that insta story where Mikaela is dressed as a “nonna”....can you see that again? There was someone in the reflection of her glasses, remember!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:16 pm

tatladylu wrote:Remember that insta story where Mikaela is dressed as a “nonna”....can you see that again? There was someone in the reflection of her glasses, remember!

ahhhhhhh yessss this was discussed!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:24 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Since that bachbabe person said the spoiler even came from Chris himself I've had my doubts. Could it be that they were careless, got spotted together in toronto, and the "spoiler" was more of a damage control thing? JMO.

Toronto is a small world... and if true, i noticed that Mik increased her post about the bach with tons of roses and hearts
considering the level of RS interest for the bach can franchise, i bet he did not care to check.... just wanted some traffic.... half true or not at all.
but some cats are coming out for sure and they are all about mik...
still would not be surprised they split and went back together or never split at all

bring it on gossips, giggling

Last edited by HEA on Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill