SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:28 pm

devilmaycar3 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:Looks like there is a little new development in the RS spoiler. Apparently, they might still be together. I just saw on Twitter that people actually saw Mik and Chris together just the other day in Toronto. I guess there is some merit to the spoiler afterall. I’am just suprised that they can actually be out in the public together. At least a better ending IMO.
IMO that absolutely wouldn't of happened.  It is too close to finale right now for the producers to allow them to be seen together in public right now in Toronto of all places.  There is no way that their handlers or producers would of allowed that to happen.  So either it is a case of mistaken identity or just flat out crap.  IMO, to me this is lending more credit to the idea that RS's spoiler is hoey.

However, more than 1 person saw it and they actually pinpointed the place. The sightings happened a few days ago it seemed. It is hard not to give it some credit. Maybe the producers sanction it to get the record straight since the break up rumor got a little bit of flak? (Just a wild guess)

I can only find one gal that claims to have seen them in the comments below the spoiler. There's more than one commenter that spotted them?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by devilmaycar3 Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:37 pm

@jojo47,

Did you spot another one who said her cousin saw it at the same place too? According to her, she was skeptical at first but she spot others on twitter and Instagram who back that sighting ( I didn’t spot her “others” so strictly speaking is 2 accounts I guess).

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:38 pm

well.... someone had to take both pictures as they were seen with both hands... (chris holding his dog and mik on the bed) ... maybe they visit each other places?

we do not have paps behind them, so maybe they did not do enough careful

mik commented on one pic was puzzling: what did you give me that my heart is pounding so hard (not verbatim)

one thing i notice is that all her business pictures she always add the photographer... always or the place of the event

with her picture on the bed where she is wearing jog pants, no credit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:40 pm

well if they are together I am excited.... because it was a total anti climatic ending if they split... no matter the F1

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:47 pm

devilmaycar3 wrote:@jojo47,

Did you spot another one who said her cousin saw it at the same place too? According to her, she was skeptical at first but she spot others on twitter and Instagram who back that sighting ( I didn’t spot her “others” so strictly speaking is 2 accounts I guess).

@devilmaycar3, I didn't see that post in the feed. Only the one poster who said she saw them @ King & West and hoped they were still together. I haven't looked on IG at all.

I did see the IG story of Mikaela playing bongo drums & I heard the male voice & saw a male bare foot in the video. I read here that is rumoured to maybe be Dean?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:58 pm

jojo47 wrote:

@devilmaycar3, I didn't see that post in the feed. Only the one poster who said she saw them @ King & West and hoped they were still together. I haven't looked on IG at all.

I did see the IG story of Mikaela playing bongo drums & I heard the male voice & saw a male bare foot in the video. I read here that is rumoured to maybe be Dean?

Ok. The twitter one I just happen to chance upon. As for the IG story one seems to be Dean since Mik is in the States now no? She seems to be hanging out with some alumni thus giving rise to some guesses that she may be cast in the Winter Games. no idea

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:19 pm

Does anyone know where jasmine and Kevin had their shv last season?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:29 pm

I'm not seeing this one either. They probably deleted it.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:46 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I think that Toronto price is quite a bit lower than Vancouver.  There they have gone absurd.
The real estate in Canada is getting redicilous.  No wonder there are so many homeless people up here.

The average price for detached houses sold in Greater Vancouver reached a record of $1,830,956 in May

The average price for condos sold in Greater Vancouver last month hit a record of $656,919, up 15.1 per cent from a year earlier, and the average price for townhouses jumped 7.4 per cent to a new high of $858,994.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/real-estate/vancouver/vancouver-home-sales-edging-back-toward-record-levels/article35186406/

That's why retires are selling up in TO and moving to London. Much more reasonable prices and bigger bang for your buck. We never had the crazy price increases that places like TO, Vancouver, Calgary had. It is still one of the cheapest places to live and reasonably close to TO or to the states. There is talk of a high speed rail link from Windsor to TO within the next 10 years or so prices are starting to go up now.

Chris could make his money go a lot further down here and still be close to family.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:19 pm

Sprite wrote:
That's why retires are selling up in TO and moving to London. Much more reasonable prices and bigger bang for your buck. We never had the crazy price increases that places like TO, Vancouver, Calgary had. It is still one of the cheapest places to live and reasonably close to TO or to the states. There is talk of a high speed rail link from Windsor to TO within the next 10 years or so prices are starting to go up now.

Chris could make his money go a lot further down here and still be close to family.

London is a nice area. At least I thought is was when I was near there 10 years ago.  I went through there on my way to Ingersoll for a scrapbooking retreat in 2007, 2008 and 2009.

{{Sorry for the hi-jack!}}

Back on point... I'm not watching this program but I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the discussion from those who are watching.  Will be interested to hear how it all turns out!

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:43 pm

Something to consider when I retire.

Thank you, @Sprite .

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:48 am

Does this look about right? In bachcan 2 and Bette 1 there were 2 epi's for the finale

I did some rough calculating and IMO we are looking at this:

Nov 29 HTD
Dec 6 WTA
Dec 13 Finale PT 1
Dec 20 Finale PT2

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill