SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:09 pm

I truly believe mikaela was second hometown and he was very shaken after lindsey hometown. We can see it when he did the PI.

IMO he thought he made his mind with Lindsey but everything changed again when he visited her parents.

IMO he was very confused and upset and warry to meet another family. I saw him scared and he even said it to mikaela. "I'm scared. I am not gonna lie, it is stressful".

Something that I notice is mikaela saying: I am glad that we are on the same page (not verbatim). We know they spoke way more than the few minutes we saw. What was discussed, I wonder.

I dunno, but when I am stressed or upset, I do not cuddle. But maybe it is me? Hugesmile I am sure that because Mikaela was not on top of him does not mean anything

However, if we make a comparison with the PI he did late that day... it is truly day and night. He is smiling huge which is rare, he looks really happy.

He also said something that striked me: I am happy that Mikaela and I could spend the day with you................. it is her family, but he phrased it as if they were visiting as a couple. That was my immediate reaction on top of the hug and the eye to eye exchange. And for a guy who made up his mind with Lindsey, I found him very affectionate in front of her family during the goodbyes.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 316
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 722
my sc

and yes I know he hugged catie too, but for me it was a different hug

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 46546511
my sc

so for me it is not conclusive. I did not see him pulling away from her but pulling away from meeting her parents and afraid to be rejected as much as lindsey's parents.

I will also add that this impression is reinforced because mikaela was on her horse and could not run to him for a monkey hug.... versus lindsey who was waiting for him on this path... so of course we compare oranges and lemons here IMO

JMO

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:27 pm

I am still also convinced that he asked mikaela,s both dads blessing but that was not seen....

it is very intimidating..... again I immediately thought that for the first time in his life he asked not only one dad but 2 dads their blessing and for him it was very intimidating

because i did not see him intimidated when they were talking at the table, they were very friendly and both dads on PI said that they found him genuine.

On top of dad clive said: if my little girl comes back with a ring at her finger and i look at her in the eyes and she is happy, that all that matters to me.....

that is my gut feeling here

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 818
my sc

Now... this does not mean we shall see a proposal with Mikaela. Although all the Michael Hill ads makes me think otherwise.

I am thinking that prods wanted to amplify the one way street with Lindsey. They wanted us to believe that Lindsey was the sole finale option.... and from my experience with this franchise this is rarely what happens. If we know that Lindsey is the finale girl he decided to propose, what's the point watching the finale? What is the finale dramatic punch they favor? the ultimate punch would be to override the reception from hell from lindsey's parents and propose? That,s the obstacle on top of age and distance and not fitting her lifestyle (camping and hiking)?

Lindsey: I do not want to be engaged with Chris. I have to tell him. I need to go away (not verbatim)

Then what?  a long distance girfriend/boyfriend relationship (I recall I mentioned this already on this board long ago). He cannot deny to want her in his life but how? He bought a house in Toronto (@ReneeM said so)... she does not want to move in Toronto... so what? a skype relationship?

sorry but it does not make sense.

my opinion here

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:12 pm

HEA wrote:I truly believe mikaela was second hometown and he was very shaken after lindsey hometown. We can see it when he did the PI.

IMO he thought he made his mind with Lindsey but everything changed again when he visited her parents.

IMO he was very confused and upset and warry to meet another family. I saw him scared and he even said it to mikaela. "I'm scared. I am not gonna lie, it is stressful".

Something that I notice is mikaela saying: I am glad that we are on the same page (not verbatim). We know they spoke way more than the few minutes we saw. What was discussed, I wonder.

I dunno, but when I am stressed or upset, I do not cuddle. But maybe it is me? Hugesmile I am sure that because Mikaela was not on top of him does not mean anything

However, if we make a comparison with the PI he did late that day... it is truly day and night. He is smiling huge which is rare, he looks really happy.

He also said something that striked me: I am happy that Mikaela and I could spend the day with you................. it is her family, but he phrased it as if they were visiting as a couple. That was my immediate reaction on top of the hug and the eye to eye exchange. And for a guy who made up his mind with Lindsey, I found him very affectionate in front of her family during the goodbyes.  

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 316
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 722
my sc

and yes I know he hugged catie too, but for me it was a different hug

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 46546511
my sc

so for me it is not conclusive. I did not see him pulling away from her but pulling away from meeting her parents and afraid to be rejected as much as lindsey's parents.

I will also add that this impression is reinforced because mikaela was on her horse and could not run to him for a monkey hug.... versus lindsey who was waiting for him on this path... so of course we compare oranges and lemons here IMO

JMO

I think at this point we all seem to have agreed that Mik's HTD occurred after Lyndsay. However, I don't necessarily agree that the reason Chris was nervous on Mik's date was because of what happened on Lyndsay's date. How many men meet several women's families within the span of a week? How many men have to lie during said first family meetings? He could be nervous because he knows he is going to be less than truthful with them. He could be nervous because he knows that he will have to meet two fathers instead of just one. Twice the chance of getting caught out.

Secondly, I don't really get what you think that they are on the same page about? Lying to her family? The state of their relationship...which could go either way? What they want to do during the date? What they want to do in the future...with or without each other? So many possible interpretations.

While you may not cuddle when you are stressed, but I know people who do. Similarly, since this is a show, they cuddle/make out all the time because they have a job to do. Even Kaitlyn said on the after show last week, when you don't have anything to say or don't know what to do on the show...you make out. 

I'm sorry, but I'm going to repeat myself again. I don't see much difference between the hugs with Catie and Mik. Your screen caps are slightly different, that's true, but they were never going to be exactly alike...that would be almost impossible...and yet they are very similar. He is a nice guy and thanked them for a nice visit. I don't really understand why it has to have a huge meaning. I say the same stuff to people when I go visit them. Maybe he was just relieved it was all over and went fairly well without him getting caught out in any fibs.

As for the different greetings between Lyndsay and Mik, I get that they are hard to compare, but I found it interesting that a woman who claims to be so in love with him, didn't get off her horse as soon as he arrived or didn't have another horse for him so they could ride together. Instead she carried on riding and he watched her. While I understand that she wanted to show him something that is important to her, it just seemed odd to me. He seemed almost excluded. JMO

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:25 pm

EA wrote:I am still also convinced that he asked mikaela,s both dads blessing but that was not seen....

it is very intimidating..... again I immediately thought that for the first time in his life he asked not only one dad but 2 dads their blessing and for him it was very intimidating

because i did not see him intimidated when they were talking at the table, they were very friendly and both dads on PI said that they found him genuine.

On top of dad clive said: if my little girl comes back with a ring at her finger and i look at her in the eyes and she is happy, that all that matters to me.....

that is my gut feeling here

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 818
my sc

Now... this does not mean we shall see a proposal with Mikaela. Although all the Michael Hill ads makes me think otherwise.

I am thinking that prods wanted to amplify the one way street with Lindsey. They wanted us to believe that Lindsey was the sole finale option.... and from my experience with this franchise this is rarely what happens. If we know that Lindsey is the finale girl he decided to propose, what's the point watching the finale? What is the finale dramatic punch they favor? the ultimate punch would be to override the reception from hell from lindsey's parents and propose? That,s the obstacle on top of age and distance and not fitting her lifestyle (camping and hiking)?

Lindsey: I do not want to be engaged with Chris. I have to tell him. I need to go away (not verbatim)

Then what?  a long distance girfriend/boyfriend relationship (I recall I mentioned this already on this board long ago). He cannot deny to want her in his life but how? He bought a house in Toronto (@ReneeM said so)... she does not want to move in Toronto... so what? a skype relationship?

sorry but it does not make sense.

my opinion here

This whole show doesn't make sense. That Lyndsay quote you are referring to is spliced and diced. When was it said? In reference to what? That kind of teaser rarely actually works out to be the way that it is presented.

As for what is the point of watching the final if it is a one way street with Lyndsay, well they have already set that up. He has a good connection with Mik...chemistry, conversation, accepting family, he clearly cares for her. On the other hand he has Lyndsay who he is very attracted to and wants, but she is young, lives on the opposite side of the country and has a family that seems to have trashed him on the HTD. Who will he choose? Did the family disapproval make him change his mind? No doubt there will be even more doubt created during FDs and the meeting with his parents. Pretty typical quandary.

I just want to clarify about the house in Toronto. Did @ReneeM actually sleuth out that he bought a house or was that just a conclusion based on the way Chris was introduced? TYIA

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:39 pm

HEA, I agree totally with your well thought out post. Kudos. Good Post

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:58 pm

Sprite wrote:I think at this point we all seem to have agreed that Mik's HTD occurred after Lyndsay. However, I don't necessarily agree that the reason Chris was nervous on Mik's date was because of what happened on Lyndsay's date. How many men meet several women's families within the span of a week? How many men have to lie during said first family meetings? He could be nervous because he knows he is going to be less than truthful with them. He could be nervous because he knows that he will have to meet two fathers instead of just one. Twice the chance of getting caught out.

so you are saying that the reception from hell, edited and not edited, has nothing to do with his nervousness? He was smiling huge at the end of the day, not the other way around like lindsey. I think every normal human being would have been very nervous to meet the next family in line, no matter the feelings toward the girl. and for the order of the HTD it is still speculations as far as I know...

Sprite wrote:Secondly, I don't really get what you think that they are on the same page about? Lying to her family? The state of their relationship...which could go either way? What they want to do during the date? What they want to do in the future...with or without each other? So many possible interpretations.

my response already posted:

Sprite wrote:While you may not cuddle when you are stressed, but I know people who do. Similarly, since this is a show, they cuddle/make out all the time because they have a job to do. Even Kaitlyn said on the after show last week, when you don't have anything to say or don't know what to do on the show...you make out. 

how do we know they did not? I saw a picture mikaela shared when they are holding their hands... I saw him touching/playing with her hand, touching her shoulder. And the point is that they did not make out when they were on the hay... they talked.

Sprite wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm going to repeat myself again. I don't see much difference between the hugs with Catie and Mik. Your screen caps are slightly different, that's true, but they were never going to be exactly alike...that would be almost impossible...and yet they are very similar. He is a nice guy and thanked them for a nice visit. I don't really understand why it has to have a huge meaning. I say the same stuff to people when I go visit them. Maybe he was just relieved it was all over and went fairly well without him getting caught out in any fibs.

we will have to agree to disagree here. I see a big difference.

Sprite wrote:As for the different greetings between Lyndsay and Mik, I get that they are hard to compare, but I found it interesting that a woman who claims to be so in love with him, didn't get off her horse as soon as he arrived or didn't have another horse for him so they could ride together. Instead she carried on riding and he watched her. While I understand that she wanted to show him something that is important to her, it just seemed odd to me. He seemed almost excluded. JMO

we know you an d I that prods ask the contestant to do certain things. Would it be such a shocker to know they asked mikaela to make 2 turns with her horse and welcome him that way? How many times did we think it was orchestrated for this or that? She kissed him while on the horse and I am sure we did not see the make out on screen. I am surprised of this comment to be honest because we know for a fact that prods like pretty scenes etc. Again, I am 100% convinced that we would have seen the monkey hug (just like we see on the fantasy teaser with her BTW) if she was just welcoming him like Lindsey.

I see no difference with this for example... the books on the table that are IMO not law related (Victor Hugo or Shakespeare maybe?) buT everyone has on their library? Really??? at the age of finding EVERYTHING on internet????? montage, that is all

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 Hilari10
my sc

I recall so many hometown with soso moments that at the end did not count at all in the big picture... I am seeing thing differently. For me Mikaela hometown was the normal F1 edit.... not OTT but ending on a happy note. Mikaela did not share a heart story as Lindsey grandpa but it was dear to her heart and IMO it does not have to be teary to be a good one. I knew the moment Lindsey spoke about this apple garden and her grandpa saying the last goodbye to er grandma... I knew right away that the picnic place was the place. It was too good to pass for the prods..... and I agree, this grandpa story was absolutely endearing and teary.

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:02 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:HEA, I agree totally with your well thought out post. Kudos. Good Post

bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:06 pm

@HEA I guess we will have to agree to disagree since this is  deadhorse .

And an FYI...despite the fact that I spend a great deal of time...too much...on my computer and specifically here...I have a library. I enjoy the feel of having a book in my hand and turning the pages...and it's not as hard on my eyes.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:07 pm

Sprite wrote:@HEA I guess we will have to agree to disagree since this is  deadhorse .

And an FYI...despite the fact that I spend a great deal of time...too much...on my computer and specifically here...I have a library. I enjoy the feel of having a book in my hand and turning the pages...and it's not as hard on my eyes.

I DO have a library myself but I use my tablet and computer all day long and certainly for work

yes... I agree 100%  deadhorse

ETA: However I am not 100% like most who is F1.... I.do.not.know.the.ending.yet. I am only speculating and sharing my gut feelings. I see a certain story and that is all. I was not there.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:15 pm

Until it is proven otherwise, for me, Chris' strange reactions to Mikaela (in particular when she questions him about meeting her parents) are the result of a prior HTD gone wrong.

It was a complete difference from "I'm was concerned that your family wouldn't accept me" (what he said to Mikaela last week).

And I don't care how good the editors are, they can't make you look bad if they have nothing to work with (Lyndsey's sisters).

JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:37 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Until it is proven otherwise, for me, Chris' strange reactions to Mikaela (in particular when she questions him about meeting her parents) are the result of a prior HTD gone wrong.

It was a complete difference from "I'm was concerned that your family wouldn't accept me" (what he said to Mikaela last week).

And I don't care how good the editors are, they can't make you look bad if they have nothing to work with (Lyndsey's sisters).

JMO.

Trust me, @BlackHalo, some of the worst comments have since been deleted but, SM HANDLED those sorry sisters in ways they will NEVER forget. They needed to be run through a car wash after, I am sure. If I don’t sound sympathetic, it’s cuz I’m not. Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 3806527698

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:31 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Until it is proven otherwise, for me, Chris' strange reactions to Mikaela (in particular when she questions him about meeting her parents) are the result of a prior HTD gone wrong.

JMO.

Trust me, @BlackHalo,  some of the worst comments have since been deleted but, SM HANDLED those sorry sisters in ways they will NEVER forget. They needed to be run through a car wash after, I am sure. If I don’t sound sympathetic, it’s cuz I’m not.  Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 3806527698

Any backlash they are getting is mild compared to what it would be if this were the US version. What were they expecting...

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill