SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:08 pm

explanation who hewillmeet

chirs VO: i am xtremely nervous

chirs: it is super sressfull

mik: I know you go this

chris: meeting her parents, it is going to be very scary to meet them

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:11 pm

mik and chris talk but mostly mikaela

she is confident with their relationship and tell him again that she fell in love with him. he is very happy and tell her that.

but when she talk about the proposal, we can see he is shutting down.... VO chris: do I know her enough... as much as i fell for mikaela my only concern is that I do not know her enough

for me it is the prologue of him afrais to open up and let her in

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:12 pm

they walk to her parents house, he has flowers

chirs: i am so nervous walking to mik family...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:13 pm

chris is very at ease... family is welcoming

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:14 pm

little brother asks chris: how do you feel about my sister

chris PI: he took me off of guard

chris: she blew my mind. although she is beautiful this is not the only thing why.

mik is talking to her family and praise chris to them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:16 pm

dad is questionning chris about school (teaser)

sister: my dad and chris is a bt awkward

mik is physical and is sweet with chirs

chris is reserved

dad is truly grilling chirs to know if he is genuine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:18 pm

dad #1: i grilled to know but i did nto have the feeling he is dancing

stepdad #2: he is fine. he is nice guy

dad #1: i look at her eyes and she looks truly happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:19 pm

Hi all. I'm a bit late. I've been sick a few days so my schedule is off.

I will post from the beginning. Chris and his ugly tattoo getting ready.

He is nervous and first up is Mik and her horses in Winnipeg. 

He has been falling for her since the beginning. She is always thinking of him.

Champagne in the field beside the paddock. He wants to see her reality.

Horses are good at sensing fear. More about her bullying. You didn't have to look a certain way to be successful at riding.

Makes him happy that this place made her the confident person she is today.

She tells him she is happy to see him. He is reinforcing how seriously he takes this. She wants to be there at the end because she is the girl of his dreams. He has never had a negative thought about her but he wonders if this is enough to last. She tells him she has fallen in love and he says that feels good to hear. I on the other hand am not feeling it. She is holding his face and he is rubbing her back, but I'm not really feeling the chemistry. They talk the talk, but I'm not feeling the walk.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:20 pm

mom and mikaela... they look very very close

chirs: all my expectations have surpassed. excited about fuutre

mom: my daughter is glowing.

mik tels mom that she has fell for chris and mom says : so you want to be engaged.... mik says yes

mom is emotional

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:22 pm

chris says: you are the best family, i was very nervous... thank you for the welcome

chirs and mik good byes: music

mik: I love you
c: I can see spending my life with her. best day

car leaving

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill