SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:42 am

Agent99 wrote:I don't see Mikaela as being ready to settle down any more or less than Lyndsey.  On one of her social media platforms she described herself as a "wanderer" and she is moving constantly between 3 cities.  I think she wants to boost her online business/presence and going on the Bachelor is pretty good at that.

possibly.
I do not care much what happens after the show
Chances are more in the favor that everyone is single rather than a happy couple after 6 months, that's for sure.
I will just give the benefice of the doubt that she is MAYBE still in love and HAPPY to share the almost conclusion coming up

but i do not know her. i do not know lindsey. i do not know chris.

I just prefer to see a love story rather than the greedy side.  :rosiecolored

also I would like to add that chris specifically said that he loves to do not know what the day will be made of. They both mik and him agree on that (golf). So because she is vacationing with her mom in california or went on vacation with her friends in Cabu... does not mean that she will do it on her own later. Her parents are in winnipeg, nothing she can change about it to visit them. I know many couples that one is mostly on the road and happily married...

jmo

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by 4health Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:55 am

@HEA I didn't quote you since it was so long LOL but I just wanted to comment and say that I can see all that you are putting out there.   I think it's great!  I just have to say that I remember during Tim/April season and even Jasmine's season that the edit was misleading.  In Tim's season we sleuthed until the finale and then the dress from the designer tipped us that we were reading the edit incorrectly.  It was so misdirected IMO that I stopped sleuthing and being so pulled in.  IMO bachcan is the one franchise that is the hardest to sleuth the F1.  I watch all franchise seasons internationally etc.     IMO the AUS franchise is my least favorite due to so many spoilers, media links etc    So, I say keep your thoughts coming and I never stop.  I love it!  I might not see exactly like you do but I can see the possibilities.

This last episode I find very difficult to understand or process one big thing.....Chris on camera saying "I love Lindsey and I have for a long time". I would not like to be the final girl unless I was Lyn, because if I was Mik and re-watching this I wouldn't be too happy. So since this has happened months ago if Mik was the F1 then I understand RS spoiler and the editing team put it in there because they know Chris is single and not with Mik. So, that makes me think he is either single now or picked Lyndsey. IMO

Last edited by 4health on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:58 am

I hear what you are saying HEA. I just see that love story with Lyndsey and I'm wondering if the reason why Mikaela is promoting her IG/business and also promoting rose stuff is because MAYBE, just maybe she will be the next Bachelorette....or at least she's hoping. That or maybe as other Bach alums have done, keep promoting themselves to hopefully be able to take part in other projects that are coming.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:03 am

4health wrote:@HEA I didn't quote you since it was so long LOL but I just wanted to comment and say that I can see all that you are putting out there.   I think it's great!  I just have to say that I remember during Tim/April season and even Jasmine's season that the edit was misleading.  In Tim's season we sleuthed until the finale and then the dress from the designer tipped us that we were reading the edit incorrectly.  It was so misdirected IMO that I stopped sleuthing and being so pulled in.  IMO bachcan is the one franchise that is the hardest to sleuth the F1.  I watch all franchise seasons internationally etc.     IMO the AUS franchise is my least favorite due to so many spoilers, media links etc    So, I say keep your thoughts coming and I never stop.  I love it!  I might not see exactly like you do but I can see the possibilities.  

awe that means a lot bestbud!
I agree with your AU and CAN comments 100%.
I do not recall being right on the CAN before except Bianka I think so it will be nice for a change. Hugesmile
no matter the finale... this is an entertainment TV reality show. everyone will be forgotten soon enough giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:10 am

yes. sadly the percentage of genuine contestants versus "came for the wrong reasons" or the contestants who use the franchise live wayyyy too much (yes I am talking to you Dean, Ben, Ashley, Kathlyn and co) after are definitely huge.

Maybe mikaela is another Peter. who knows.

but I want to see more of an excited girl, happy to share allusion sinc she never ashtag bachelor or anything in her tags except during the night episodes. it is not #BACHCAN everywhere as far as I see.

Lindsey just signed up a contract with a winery but very late IMO. good for her. if any of the contestant can get something positive out of this franchise this is a good thing IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:13 am

HEA wrote:
4health wrote:@HEA I didn't quote you since it was so long LOL but I just wanted to comment and say that I can see all that you are putting out there.   I think it's great!  I just have to say that I remember during Tim/April season and even Jasmine's season that the edit was misleading.  In Tim's season we sleuthed until the finale and then the dress from the designer tipped us that we were reading the edit incorrectly.  It was so misdirected IMO that I stopped sleuthing and being so pulled in.  IMO bachcan is the one franchise that is the hardest to sleuth the F1.  I watch all franchise seasons internationally etc.     IMO the AUS franchise is my least favorite due to so many spoilers, media links etc    So, I say keep your thoughts coming and I never stop.  I love it!  I might not see exactly like you do but I can see the possibilities.  

I do not recall being right on the CAN before except Bianka I think so it will be nice for a change. Hugesmile
no matter the finale... this is an entertainment TV reality show. everyone will be forgotten soon enough giggling

@HEA I edited my post about Chris' declaring his love for Lyndsey in the last episode. I don't want Mik to be F1 because of that .....if she is the F1 I will not understand it due to that comment.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:21 am

This last episode I find very difficult to understand or process one big thing.....Chris on camera saying "I love Lindsey and I have for a long time".   I would not like to be the final girl unless I was Lyn, because if I was Mik and re-watching this I wouldn't be too happy.   So since this has happened months ago if Mik was the F1 then I understand RS spoiler and the editing team put it in there because they know Chris is single and not with Mik.   So, that makes me think he is either single now or picked Lyndsey.  IMO

truth i that we see a very little part of what is said
do we know if he said the same thing about mikaela but cutting room did not show us
do you remember emily/brad/chantal and how furious emily was about edits? emily said that no wonder everyone thought chantal was F1
all the girls are not safe regarding the edits... see catie. she was edited like the loco of the gang. she is intense, sure, but the edits were not nice to her, music and speed talking

RS can be right, wrong or half right.
if the person is genuine and got this spoiler long ago... who knows if the couple came back together after?
if the person is not genuine, she may have created this "one week after" exaggerating ... which I think it is because 13 days after the presume finale june 2, mikaela posted on her IG H A P P Y and such.

yes. chances are they are all single or whatever moved on with their life..... but I keep hope that mikaela IG is telling me a story.... either still in love or either promoting is yet to see after the finale. That the only reason why i will care to check the interviews after the finale.

sadly many of us are jaded about this show... but i keep thinking about my favorite couple of all time, ashley and JP... and love do happen. But yeah, i will be very very surprise if chris and mike marry.... but no idea we just assume right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:24 am

4health wrote:

@HEA I edited my post about Chris' declaring his love for Lyndsey in the last episode.  I don't want Mik to be F1 because of that .....if she is the F1 I will not understand it due to that comment.

in this franchise, the lead kiss half of the contestants... do you think because of that, he should not propose?

i love my dog
i love my mom
i love the blue color
i love my job
i love my friend
I love my kid
i love my partner

all kind of love... but you are IN LOVE with your partner only...

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:02 am

4health wrote:
HEA wrote:

@HEA I edited my post about Chris' declaring his love for Lyndsey in the last episode.  I don't want Mik to be F1 because of that .....if she is the F1 I will not understand it due to that comment.
@4health. I agree that to me the edit is pretty clear. IF by chance that Lyndsey isn't the F1, can you only imagine what Mikaela would think hearing that. Oh well, I just don't see him picking any other.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:41 am

I have never seen something so cut and paste to a degree that everyone ( almost everyone) believe that a family that has friends family co workers etc. Would go on T V and display that kind of behaviour I don't believe it for one minute. If you go back and slow motion it backwards and forwards you can see that mostly all of it was cut and paste. Lyndsey is very humble and was very caring in the show through out so far. So you mean to say that she is the only one in that family that has that personality. DO NOT believe it for a second. When dad was talking about the love thing go back check it out was that not super edited. Yes I believe those conversations took place but not like that. So even if you want Mikaele to be F1 , I don't think it helps by discussing how horrible this family is , imo the show wants you to believe it and most people are following right were they want you too. I'm not convinced she is F1 but I'm not convinced Mikaela is F1 either. Also go back slow motion there goodbye after Lyndsey and Chris check out there face expressions the smiles , the grins. Was not bad at all. Need to read between the lines or should I say the clips they pasted together. Pretty phoney if you ask me. Ask yourself why in the world would a family go to that degree no reason at all. They did this with lots of home towns but this one was absolutely horrible the production team should be ashamed that they went that far. Maybe love was so undeniable that they went to far , This is all my opinion

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:56 am

@Pinkgirl I 100% agree with your opinion Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:59 am

HEA wrote:

This last episode I find very difficult to understand or process one big thing.....Chris on camera saying "I love Lindsey and I have for a long time".   I would not like to be the final girl unless I was Lyn, because if I was Mik and re-watching this I wouldn't be too happy.   So since this has happened months ago if Mik was the F1 then I understand RS spoiler and the editing team put it in there because they know Chris is single and not with Mik.   So, that makes me think he is either single now or picked Lyndsey.  IMO

truth i that we see a very little part of what is said
do  we know if he said the same thing about mikaela but cutting room did not show us
do you remember emily/brad/chantal and how furious emily was about edits? emily said that no wonder everyone thought chantal was F1
all the girls are not safe regarding the edits... see catie. she was edited like the loco of the gang. she is intense, sure, but the edits were not nice to her, music and speed talking

RS can be right, wrong or half right.
if the person is genuine and got this spoiler long ago... who knows if the couple came back together after?
if the person is not genuine, she may have created this "one week after" exaggerating ... which I think it is because 13 days after the presume finale june 2, mikaela posted on her IG  H A P P Y and such.

yes. chances are they are all single or whatever moved on with their life..... but I keep hope that mikaela IG is telling me a story.... either still in love or either promoting is yet to see after the finale. That the only reason why i will care to check the interviews after the finale.

sadly many of us are jaded about this show... but i keep thinking about my favorite couple of all time, ashley and JP... and love do happen. But yeah, i  will be very very surprise if chris and mike marry.... but no idea we just assume right now.

@HEA I see what you are saying about the bold part .... the US Franchise is so different than Canada.  We as sleuthers (me not so much since tim's season)are jaded because we do watch this show so different then the average viewer.   Back in the day, the franchise released screencaps and press release images etc. to which it was a different time because SM never really played a role, plus you had RS ever more involved then he is with this franchise.     But, if you just watched the show and blocked all that out, the show you can see that it was Emily and using all the little patterns and screencaps from previews etc. made it easier.   But, ever since Canada series started tbtp IMO you can't compare this franchise to US, different editing team and they have always done it different.    IMO Canada bach seasons they don't really hide the love story but they do over-focus on the F2 love story.  Bianka there was a love story but their time together was over edited same as Tim & April IMO and with Jasmine Kevin was edited but highlighted the difficulty of jealousy to where he wasn't liked by the viewers and they showed the F2 as the romantic love story.   The one thing when comparing all of these Canada shows I ask myself "Who is the person telling us about their love story?"  Canada Season 1 - Whitney  Season 2 - Trisha  Bette Season 1 - Mikhel.....these F2 are the ones expressing love and I have always said the first person to say "I am in love with you" to the bachelor or bachelorette is not the winner.  This time Mik was the very first one in the show to say that.  So I will wait to see if that holds true again, for that reason Mik is F1 JMO

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill