SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by 4health Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:06 am

Pinkgirl wrote:I have never seen something so cut and paste to a degree that everyone ( almost everyone) believe that a family that has friends family co workers etc. Would go on T V and display that kind of behaviour I don't believe it for one minute. If you go back and slow motion it backwards and forwards you can see that mostly all of it was cut and paste. Lyndsey is very humble and was very caring in the show through out so far. So you mean to say that she is the only one in that family that has that personality. DO NOT believe it for a second. When dad was talking about the love thing go back check it out was that not super edited. Yes I believe those conversations took place but not like that. So even if you want Mikaele to be F1 , I don't think it helps by discussing how horrible this family is , imo the show wants you to believe it and most people are following right were they want you too. I'm not convinced she is F1 but I'm not convinced Mikaela is F1 either. Also go back slow motion there goodbye after Lyndsey and Chris check out there face expressions the smiles , the grins. Was not bad at all. Need to read between the lines or should I say the clips they pasted together. Pretty phoney if you ask me. Ask yourself why in the world would a family go to that degree no reason at all.  They did this with lots of home towns but this one was absolutely horrible the production team should be ashamed that they went that far.  Maybe love was so undeniable that they went to far ,  This is all my opinion

Very well said.....ITA

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:10 am

Pinkgirl wrote:I have never seen something so cut and paste to a degree that everyone ( almost everyone) believe that a family that has friends family co workers etc. Would go on T V and display that kind of behaviour I don't believe it for one minute. If you go back and slow motion it backwards and forwards you can see that mostly all of it was cut and paste. Lyndsey is very humble and was very caring in the show through out so far. So you mean to say that she is the only one in that family that has that personality. DO NOT believe it for a second. When dad was talking about the love thing go back check it out was that not super edited. Yes I believe those conversations took place but not like that. So even if you want Mikaele to be F1 , I don't think it helps by discussing how horrible this family is , imo the show wants you to believe it and most people are following right were they want you too. I'm not convinced she is F1 but I'm not convinced Mikaela is F1 either. Also go back slow motion there goodbye after Lyndsey and Chris check out there face expressions the smiles , the grins. Was not bad at all. Need to read between the lines or should I say the clips they pasted together. Pretty phoney if you ask me. Ask yourself why in the world would a family go to that degree no reason at all.  They did this with lots of home towns but this one was absolutely horrible the production team should be ashamed that they went that far.  Maybe love was so undeniable that they went to far ,  This is all my opinion
@Pinkgirl.  Nicely said.  You put into words my thoughts, but a whole lot better than I have been able to.  It's true....the show is desperately trying to make people think that there is no way in you know where that Lyndsey will be the F1.  I agree with Lyndsey and Chris love story is palpable and jumps out at you.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:33 am

4health wrote:
HEA wrote:
4health wrote:@HEA I didn't quote you since it was so long LOL but I just wanted to comment and say that I can see all that you are putting out there.   I think it's great!  I just have to say that I remember during Tim/April season and even Jasmine's season that the edit was misleading.  In Tim's season we sleuthed until the finale and then the dress from the designer tipped us that we were reading the edit incorrectly.  It was so misdirected IMO that I stopped sleuthing and being so pulled in.  IMO bachcan is the one franchise that is the hardest to sleuth the F1.  I watch all franchise seasons internationally etc.     IMO the AUS franchise is my least favorite due to so many spoilers, media links etc    So, I say keep your thoughts coming and I never stop.  I love it!  I might not see exactly like you do but I can see the possibilities.

This last episode I find very difficult to understand or process one big thing.....Chris on camera saying "I love Lindsey and I have for a long time".   I would not like to be the final girl unless I was Lyn, because if I was Mik and re-watching this I wouldn't be too happy.   So since this has happened months ago if Mik was the F1 then I understand RS spoiler and the editing team put it in there because they know Chris is single and not with Mik.   So, that makes me think he is either single now or picked Lyndsey.  IMO

truth i that we see a very little part of what is said
do  we know if he said the same thing about mikaela but cutting room did not show us
do you remember emily/brad/chantal and how furious emily was about edits? emily said that no wonder everyone thought chantal was F1
all the girls are not safe regarding the edits... see catie. she was edited like the loco of the gang. she is intense, sure, but the edits were not nice to her, music and speed talking

RS can be right, wrong or half right.
if the person is genuine and got this spoiler long ago... who knows if the couple came back together after?
if the person is not genuine, she may have created this "one week after" exaggerating ... which I think it is because 13 days after the presume finale june 2, mikaela posted on her IG  H A P P Y and such.

yes. chances are they are all single or whatever moved on with their life..... but I keep hope that mikaela IG is telling me a story.... either still in love or either promoting is yet to see after the finale. That the only reason why i will care to check the interviews after the finale.

sadly many of us are jaded about this show... but i keep thinking about my favorite couple of all time, ashley and JP... and love do happen. But yeah, i  will be very very surprise if chris and mike marry.... but no idea we just assume right now.

@HEA I see what you are saying about the bold part .... the US Franchise is so different than Canada.  We as sleuthers (me not so much since tim's season)are jaded because we do watch this show so different then the average viewer.   Back in the day, the franchise released screencaps and press release images etc. to which it was a different time because SM never really played a role, plus you had RS ever more involved then he is with this franchise.     But, if you just watched the show and blocked all that out, the show you can see that it was Emily and using all the little patterns and screencaps from previews etc. made it easier.   But, ever since Canada series started tbtp IMO you can't compare this franchise to US, different editing team and they have always done it different.    IMO Canada bach seasons they don't really hide the love story but they do over-focus on the F2 love story.  Bianka there was a love story but their time together was over edited same as Tim & April IMO and with Jasmine Kevin was edited but highlighted the difficulty of jealousy to where he wasn't liked by the viewers and they showed the F2 as the romantic love story.   The one thing when comparing all of these Canada shows I ask myself "Who is the person telling us about their love story?"  Canada Season 1 - Whitney  Season 2 - Trisha  Bette Season 1 - Mikhel.....these F2 are the ones expressing love and I have always said the first person to say "I am in love with you" to the bachelor or bachelorette is not the winner.  This time Mik was the very first one in the show to say that.  So I will wait to see if that holds true again, for that reason Mik is F1 JMO
I completely agree with the bolded. The Canadian versions have been edited a whole lot different compared to the US ones along with the fact that in the Canadian ones, they do tend to show the love story without as many bells and whistles going against it as the US one has. To me, the only one being over edited this time is Chris and Lyndsey. With regards to the F2, it's true that later on in the season their story picks up....that is when IMO Mikaela started in epi 4 but epi 6 when they had their ID, that's right on cue for a F2 edit.

To me, what I found so weird is when Mikaela started professing love when it seemed to come out of left field. I really wondered what the heck I was missing till I went back through past seasons of Bachelor Canada franchise editing and realized that that was typical of a F2 edit.
all IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:25 am

Disapproving of your child/sibling going on a reality dating show and getting engaged after a few months show does not equal being horrible in general. I don't think anyone here is saying that? For me, the editors didn't paste those disapproving looks and stares on the family's face. What her sisters said in the ITMs was pretty straightforward. Editing can only do so much so yes, IMO, the family really wasn't open to the process. Whether they eventually came around during the date wasn't shown. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:50 am

Let's be honest here...who would be open to this kind of process? This bachelor thing is a weird thing!! When you see your daughter and sister head over heels for some guy she hasn't known a long time AND is still "dating" other girls, that would really worry me!! It's a normal reaction to voice concern and skepticism. I would hope that the others families would be the same and it was edited out.

And, let's repeat again, dialogue and even facial expressions are edited to make Lyndsey's "difficulties" believable. If they didn't do that, her story would be a done deal, right?

That's what I think anyway!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:52 am

tatladylu wrote:Let's be honest here...who would be open to this kind of process? This bachelor thing is a weird thing!! When you see your daughter and sister head over heels for some guy she hasn't known a long time AND is still "dating" other girls, that would really worry me!! It's a normal reaction to voice concern and skepticism. I would hope that the others families would be the same and it was edited out.

And, let's repeat again, dialogue and even facial expressions are edited to make Lyndsey's "difficulties" believable. If they didn't do that, her story would be a done deal, right?

That's what I think anyway!
IMO, they had to keep things really edited for them. I got a feeling that things will be resolved and the family "problems" won't be that big of a deal.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:52 am

My first impression while watching the episode was that the family was rude and awful and that Chris might not choose Lindsey because of that .... and that’s exactly what the producers wanted me to think ... me and everyone else who watched.  

But after ready many comments of the sisters and Lindsey and posts here about splicing and dicing the edit ...and acknowledging prods past editing shenanigan.... I don’t buy that that’s exactly how it went down.   The dads comments about knowing what he looked like so he could hunt him down and I know there was another one that escapes me at the moment ... those were meant to be funny in a dry sense of humour kind of delivery ... im sure they laughed after those comments ... and,then there’s the sisters who said her disgusting comment was about a spider I believe and they said he spent a long time with them and they had a lot of fun ..
I also thnk that although they made those comments they were probably take out Of context and there was a lot of joking going on but that was all cut out... this leads me to the conclusion that tptb NEEDED to edit it that way in order to throw us off track to cause doubt.   Having said that ... the doubt could be for 2reasons ... he really does love her and she’s F1 .... or her age scared him off and RS spoiler is correct ... so he chose Mik for wrong reasons and they broke up soon after.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:21 pm

although i agree that a lot were edited, not all...

her dad talking
the sister who told him no fantasy card
the laughs and mockery during their PI
never looking in his eyes
mocking him that he did only one hiking, no camping

i mean.... they said it, nobody else but them... we all saw he was not welcome but tolerated. Cutting room work with the material avalable.

sorry but for me they were a bunch of rude people; period

and if we have doubt, lets just check chris sayings and body language............; this should be enough to tell us how he felt during this hometown.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:32 pm

I just remember chris saying to or about Mik

a mikaela and chris LOVE STORY
I am very serious about us
I fell for mikaela since the first time I saw her (hometown)
I think about her constantly

versus Lindsey

i think about you constantly (before 1-1 mike)
I love her too

i do not think mik is second choice at all. I think he loves them both.... but HE FELL for mik...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:40 pm

maybe they want us to believe in santa and miracle happens?
because at this point there are so many things wrong that it is like impossible mission

age..... long distance..... family..... lifestyle.... no marriage kids before when?

outside the sexual chemistry and same low key personality and loving each other after what 20 hours.....

i mean.................

at least with mik it would be reality after the bubble not this mega wagon of burden and issues

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:23 pm

HEA wrote:

although i agree that a lot were edited, not all...

her dad talking
the sister who told him no fantasy card
the laughs and mockery during their PI
never looking in his eyes
mocking him that he did only one hiking, no camping

i mean.... they said it, nobody else but them... we all saw he was not welcome but tolerated. Cutting room work with the material avalable.

sorry but for me they were a bunch of rude people; period

and if we have doubt, lets just check chris sayings and body language............; this should be enough to tell us how he felt during this hometown.....

@HEA @Pinkgirl that is what makes this so much fun is different point of views and opinions. Once again I want to point out that Mik's dad said some pretty inappropriate things also during the HTD. The difference is the edit didn't highlight it and also didn't play awful suspense music to also highlight it.
Example; "did you save enough money?"
"I can't believe no one has asked if you have any kids out there"
"We just might have to pull our resources and come have something terrible happen to you"

which IMO is just as rude and horrible. If you really look at the edit for the whole season and what tptb want the viewers to think about each girl was addressed at their individual hometown. Mik - her journey with her weight loss and finding herself Catie - Over the top intense but "soulmate"...she just knew it was "Chris" Lyndsey - difference in age and her wanting to Chris to know she is ready for that love like her grandparents. Which of the story lines are different......Lyndsey's - it is the only one that isn't about her personally, it is about the obstacle "they" are both dealing with in their own way, of course tptb will make it seem that it isn't resolved and had to make her family questions everything. IMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:09 pm

4health wrote:

@HEA @Pinkgirl that is what makes this so much fun is different point of views and opinions.  Once again I want to point out that Mik's dad said some pretty inappropriate things also during the HTD.  The difference is the edit didn't highlight it and also didn't play awful suspense music to also highlight it.  
Example;  "did you save enough money?"
"I can't believe no one has asked if you have any kids out there"
"We just might have to pull our resources and come have something terrible happen to you"

which IMO is just as rude and horrible.  If you really look at the edit for the whole season and what tptb want the viewers to think about each girl was addressed at their individual hometown.  Mik - her journey with her weight loss and finding herself  Catie - Over the top intense but "soulmate"...she just knew it was "Chris"  Lyndsey - difference in age and her wanting to Chris to know she is ready for that love like her grandparents.   Which of the story lines are different......Lyndsey's - it is the only one that isn't about her personally, it is about the obstacle "they" are both dealing with in their own way, of course tptb will make it seem that it isn't resolved and had to make her family questions everything.  IMO  

well we will have to agree to disagree because I found daddy clive hilarious with a dry sense of humor.

but daddy lindsey when he said: don't talk about looooooooooooove, it is no looooooove, rolling his eyes ... i do not think he was joking

but again it is easy to see the difference with chris... i am surprise nobody is talking about his faces and body language and on top of it comparing the PI. again, nobody doubled him to say those things.

and there is not one obstacle.... there are 4 if we count the family disapproval and sisters B*** just said perfectly: you are 9yr 1/2 apart, you are one side of canada and we the other side, you never hiked, you never camped.... are you really that compatible?....

please someone, show me any positive at all with mom, dad and sister... anything that says that they gave him the benefice of the doubt? Chirs said that they grilled him pretty hard.... really hard, it means REALLY HARD.

I do not deny chris and lindsey had chemistry. I never did. I am saying the obstacles are more like a mountain rather than a sand castle...

is it possible that regardless chirs will pick lindsey? of course. nobody knows rignt now the ending. so it would be very presumptuous to be 100% sure he did IMO

I think chris had better chances with mikaela but am I sure of Mike F1. nope. But it sure makes more sense to me.

now... the choice will remain Chris anyway. his life. his choice. his poop.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill